Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Downtown Disney at night is very busy. If you try to wing your dinner meals, don't be suprised if you have to wait a while.
Throughout Downtown Disney you will find an array of specialty kiosks for some additional quick dining and snack options.
Enjoy California cuisine at this
restaurant, which serves such dishes as Greek chicken and lemon kabobs,
North African steamed mussels, and Moroccan tuna skewers. Fine Dining is located upstairs. Priority Seating available.
There is also the Uva lounge/bar located in the middle of Downtown Disney, where you can enjoy a drink & light snack while you enjoy the atmosphere of Downtown Disney.
In addition to lunch and dinner, the
House of Blues has a special Gospel brunch on
Sundays. Styled as a low-roofed plantation estate
from the Carolina low country, Crossroads at House of Blues
features a new menu from celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez.
Located adjacent to the House of Blues live-music venue. This is a popular restaurant and it has a gift shop. Priority Seating available.
This restaurant offers a vast array of soups, salads, wraps and desserts as well as their signature sandwiches using fresh artisan breads. Earl of Sandwich features 14 different sandwiches, including The Original 1792, with roast beef, sharp cheddar cheese and creamy horseradish.
This restaurant features grilled
cedar plank salmon, grilled chops, and New York strip steak in a sports
setting, with televisions tuned into the ESPN stations. There is even
a room where the guest can sit in a comfortable lounge chair, and watch
a wall full of TV’s while enjoying the meal.
There is also a gift shop, and the upstairs has an arcade area, including a rock-climbing wall. Priority Seating available.
Haagen Dazs (Counter Service):
Come to the Häagen-Dazs shop and sample some of the world's finest premium ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, and gelato -- as well as brownies, cookies, and specialty coffee drinks.
Refreshing fruit and vegetable Smoothies, Gourmet Pretzels and Breads. For a healthier option while on vacation, consider a smoothie instead ice cream.
Fresh bread is baked here daily in a new open kitchen. Come here for breakfast and get bagels, pastry, oatmeal, quiche, etc. and the right side is sit-down. Meals include sandwiches and salads with a Mediterranean flair.
To the left is a cafeteria line, La Brea Bakery Express, where quick serve items and outdoor seating are featured.
Sit downstairs and enjoy Italian food, including pastas and wood-burning oven baked pizzas either indoors or out on the terrace. Eat upstairs for fine dining experience.
Italian food To Go! Napolini located in Downtown Disney next to Naples Ristorante. This quick service restaurant is the perfect place to grab Pasta, Calzoni, Pizza, Soup & Sandwiches to go or you can sit and enjoy Downtown Disney at the outdoor seating area.
This restaurant is styled after a Mayan Temple. There are waterfalls inside and out as well as huge aquariums with salt-water fish. While you dine in the jungle setting, the animatronic menagerie comes to life. In keeping with its theme, the rainforest has tropical “storms”. You’ll find pasta, salads, burgers, ribs, fish, etc at this eatery. Priority Seating available.
Authentic New Orleans cuisine featuring blackened chicken, fish, jambalaya, pastas, salads, etc. The atmosphere is lively and the staff provides great service. You can dine inside or outside. Priority Seating is recommended but not required.
Quick service salads and sandwiches are available at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen Express.
Indoor dining and open-air cantina dining in the Mexican inspired atmosphere. Hand-made tortilla station, taquitos, drowned nacho's, margarita's, quesadillas and 'Mexicones' (cinnamon-sugar churro with warm chocolate).
This is a nice option if you don't feel like sitting in a restaurant. They serve tacos, burritos, nachos and desserts. There is a small outdoor seating area.
Over 40 wines served by the glass, adult beverages, appetizers and pastries. Don't let the look fool you, it's not only a bar. They have some great tapas (appetizers) for the whole family to enjoy.
Wetzel’s Pretzels (Counter Service): Wetzel's puts a whole new twist on pretzels, using only the finest quality ingredients to create such masterpieces as the Mexicali, the Sinful Cinnamon, and the Three Cheese pretzels, just to name a few.
Downtown Disney Kiosks
Crepes and Funnel Cake Sticks! Cafe Renee offers 5 varieties of sweet crepes, including fruit and nutella, and three savory types, including pulled pork and ham and cheese. The price ranges from $5.50 to $9.50. A scoop of vanilla ice cream can be added for $1. A variety of fruit 'Funnel Cake Sticks' are also offered.
Features gourmet cupcakes.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Tomorrowland - Matterhorn - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Critter Country - Splash Mountain Bridge - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cozy Cone Motel - Flo's V8 Cafe - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Independence Week details at the Disneyland Resort - Disney’s Celebrate America! will be featured July 1st through July 7th at Disneyland Park, plus there's a patriotic Independence Day pre-show for World of Color over at Disney California Adventure! Also, special treats will be offered in the shops and restaurants of Main Street USA.
- Roger Rabbit screening and panel for Disneyland Passholders - Limited Time Magic-Disneyland Annual Passholders can celebrate the 25th anniversary of Disney's Who Framed Roger Rabbit with a screening and special panel discussion on June 18th begin at 7pm at the AMC 12 Theaters in Downtown Disney. Subject to availability.
- Unofficial Star Wars Fan Day at the Disneyland Resort - On June 30th, Star Wars fans will be meeting for lunch at Pizza Port, attending Jedi Training Academy, then meeting at 2pm for a group photo. Costumes are not allowed, but Star Wars shirts are encouraged.
- Broadway and Beyond concert added to the D23 Expo lineup - "Broadway and Beyond" will feature stars from Broadway's The Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Aida and The Lion King performing songs from the Disney on Broadway catalogue.
- Free Tiki Room 50th Souvenir for Disneyland Passholders - Limited Time Magic - Annual Passholders can receive a special recreation of the 1963 Enchanted Tiki Room brochure by visiting the Tiki Room June 23 through June 27. While supplies last.
- Celebrate Father's Day at California Adventure with The Incredibles - Limited Time Magic - Meet super dad Mr. Incredible and his best friend Frozone at a special photo opportunity on Paradise Pier from June 10th to June 16th.
- Blog - Expo Dream Store & Silent Auction Return to Disney’s D23 Expo
- Annual Passholders receive a gift pack when booking Adventures by Disney - When Walt Disney World and Disneyland Annual Passholders book a 2014 Adventures by Disney vacation by 8/23/13, they will receive a special ABD gift pack!
- Disneyland Ticket Pricing Updated - Effective 06/03/13, ticket prices at Disneyland have increased anywhere from 2% on a 5-day 1-park ticket to 10% on a 1-day park hopper. Annual Pass pricing has also increased.
- Blog - Disneyland 101 - Disneyland After Dark
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Lagoon Path - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Limited Time Magic: Mickey's Compass Quest at Disneyland - Following each showing of Mickey and the Magical Map (June 3-9), grab a map and follow a series of show-inspired clues around Disneyland Park. Uncover hidden markers, complete each challenge and take home a special reward.
- Knott's Berry Farm opens three new attractions - Knott's Berry Farm added three new attractions to it's Boardwalk area, including a new family roller coaster.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Blog - Monsters University Merchandise Scares Up Fun at Disney Parks
- D23 Expo adds Richard Sherman and Alan Menken concert - Composers Richard Sherman and Alan Menken will perform "The Disney Songbook" Saturday, August 10th at the D23 Expo in Anaheim.
- WonderGround Gallery's Artist in Residence for June is Jackie Huang - Disneyland Resort's WonderGround Gallery has announced its Artist in Residence for June is Jackie Huang. Jackie will be on hand June 7-8, 14-15 and 21-22 from 5pm to 9pm.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Beach Sunset - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Lagoon Walking Path - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Beach - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Blog - A Monstrous 24-Hour "All-Nighter" at Magic Kingdom
- Disneyland Passholder "Mickey and the Magical Map" Events - Annual Passholders can experience "Mickey and the Magical Map", along with a special behind-the-scenes presentation by some of the creative team, at 5:40pm each night on May 28 and June 4 & 11. Seating is limited.
- Mickey and the Magical Map now open at Disneyland Park - A new stage show, Mickey and the Magical Map, is now at the Fantasyland Theatre in Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - Live From Aulani - 05/21/13 - Follow along with us as we go beyond the parks!
- VIDEO: Mickey and the Magical Map - Video of the brand-new show, "Mickey and the Magical Map" at Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Southern California CityPass price increase June 3rd - Beginning June 3rd, the price for the Southern California CityPass will increase. Adults will be $319, children will be $279. Attractions will remain the same. Passes purchased prior to June 3rd are valid through January 4th.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- HalloweenTime at Disneyland begins September 13! - HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort, including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, begins September 13, 2013. Mickey's Halloween Party begins September 30, 2013.
- Swing dancing returns to Disneyland Park beginning June 15th - Swing Dancing returns to the former Carnation Plaza Gardens (now Fantasy Faire) stage on a limited basis beginning June 15th!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Rivers of America - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- 2014 dates chosen for DIS-exclusive Backstage Magic trips - Three dates have been selected for 2014 Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trips with members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team!
- Rumor: Star Wars Land coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios?
Rumors say both Star Wars Land and Cars Land will be in Disney's Hollywood Studios by 2018.
- 23 percent increase in 2012 attendance at Disney's California Adventure
Due to the popularity of Cars Land, Disney's California Adventure has seen a huge increase in attendance numbers.
- Disney to Begin a Review of Guest Assistance Card Abuse
Disney has initiated a review of Guest Assistance Card abuse after a reporter's undercover investigation into the disabled tour guide practice.
- Disney's "The Lone Ranger" to premiere at California Adventure
Disney announced that the red-carpet premiere for "The Lone Ranger" will be held at Disney California Adventure on June 22. Tickets are $1,000 and proceeds benefit the American Indian College Fund.
- UPDATE: Disneyland Cast Member Arrested in Toontown Incident
Anaheim Police have arrested a 22-year-old Disneyland cast member in connection with the recent "dry ice bomb" that cause an evacuation of Toontown.