Disneyland Hotel Address:
1150 Magic Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
The Disneyland Hotel was the first hotel built at the Disneyland Resort. By carefully combining nostalgia with the amenities of today, the Disneyland Resort Hotel still generates the same excitement that it did when its doors first opened.
The pool area features a classic Disneyland sign and waterslides complete with replica Monorail trains.
Also in this area is an E-Ticket themed pool, with graphics reminiscent of the ticket books used in the early days of Disneyland.
There is no shortage of recreation at the Disneyland Hotel. With a Disneyland Hotel reservation, guests can swim, play volleyball, or visit the Goofy About Health Club with its state of the art exercise equipment. Afterwards, you can relax at the hot tub or around the outdoor fireplace.
The Disneyland Hotel consists of three stately towers. There are 990 guestrooms, including 60 suites that range in size from 740 to 3400 square feet. The standard rooms offer either two queen beds or a king bed. Amenities include a small refrigerator, in-room safe, iron/ironing board and hairdryer. Complimentary USA Today newspapers are available in the lobby.
The rooms have been freshly redecorated with a decidedly Disney touch. The headboard features a carving of Sleeping Beauty Castle, and with a touch of a button fireworks explode over the castle, making for the end of a perfect Disneyland day.
Suite accommodations come in one, two or three bedroom configurations with parlors and wet bars.
Concierge amenities include priority check-in and access to the E-Ticket Concierge Lounge where guests can enjoy the breakfast bar, twilight wine and cheese reception, soft drinks, fresh fruit and complimentary DVD check out. Concierge guests staying in the Adventure (formerly Dreams) Tower can watch the fireworks from the lounge.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Concierge Lounge Review
Guests staying at the Disneyland Resorts can choose to use Pinocchio’s Workshop, the on-site child care center located at the Grand Californian Hotel. Here children are entertained in a supervised setting while Mom and Dad can choose to enjoy a quiet dinner or visit Downtown Disney.
Guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels are are eligible for an Extra Magic Hour. Visit Disneyland on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays and check out Disney California Adventure on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays up to one hour prior to regular park opening. The availability of the Extra Magic Hour and offered attractions is subject to change.
Dining at the Disneyland Hotel presents many delicious options. A recipient of the Southern California Restaurant Writers' prestigious Gold Award as well as numerous other accolades, Steakhouse 55 is best known for its outstanding steaks and prime rib. The menu also includes a variety of excellent fresh seafood specialties including Maine lobster. There’s an extensive wine list. The decor is casually elegant, making Steakhouse 55 the ideal spot for an intimate dinner for two, family dining or a small gathering to celebrate a special occasion.
Goofy's Kitchen serves a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet with Goofy and Friends.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Goofy's Brunch Review
Tangaroa Terrace serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. For breakfast, try the french toast with warm banana-caramel sauce. At lunch, enjoy the 1/3 pound Angus Hawaiian cheeseburger. Every evening a different "Island Plate Dinner" is on the menu. Next door Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar serves up island-inspired bar food as well as vintage island cocktails in kitschy glassware.
The Coffee House offers specialty coffees, pastries and pre-packaged sandwiches and salads.
*Dining Plans may also be purchased with a Disneyland Hotel reservation or Disneyland Hotel Package.
Neverland Adventures are available for guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels. Activities are free, unless otherwise noted. The schedule varies by day, but the activities can include:
- Get Up & Go Power Walk - Walk while enjoying the sights and sounds of Disney California Adventure before opening.
- Rise and Stretch with Pilates
- The Beauty Studio at Sephora - Guests will receive a consultation of their choice with beauty expert, personal shopping time and a goodie bag. Nominal fee of $45, which will be placed on a gift card to be used towards a same-day, in-store purchase.
- Be Your Own Super Star - Undergo a complete transformation at Disney Studio 365. Cost is $39.95.
- Washcloth Creations - In-house experts from Housekeeping will show you how to make your very own rabbit or other creations out of a washcloth.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - Customize your own bear and have exclusive shopping time. Minimum $10 bear purchase required.
- Learn to Draw Mickey Mouse Class
- Art of the Craft Tour - A guided walking tour of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
DIS Unplugged Blog
With great offers on a Disneyland Hotel reservation or Disneyland Hotel Package, guests can experience the magic of the Disneyland Resort while staying in the magic of the Disneyland Hotel. By constantly reinventing itself, the Disneyland Hotel at the Disneyland Resort continues to offer its guests a resort experience that’s rich in tradition with all of the modern features that are the benchmark of the finest hotels.
- Click Here for Photos of the Disneyland Hotel.
- Book a Disneyland Hotel reservation or Disneyland Package
- Grand Californian Hotel Information
- Disneyland Hotel Information
- Paradise Pier Hotel Information
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.