Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Enjoy fresh fruit, bottled water and soft drinks.
Clarabelle's serves Dreyer's ice cream, including bars dipped in milk or dark chocolate that you can finish with sprinkles, pop rocks or other fun toppings. Sundaes and other frozen treats are also available.
This is the first ever Starbucks inside a Disney theme park! Enjoy Starbuck's coffee, espresso, blended beverages, breakfast items and pasteries plus other signature sandwiches, soups and desserts.
Award-winning Executive Chef Andrew Sutton offers a menu that focuses on seasonal products and the diverse flavors found in Southern California.
For lunch try the crispy firecracker duck wings or the angus flank steak cobb salad. Dinner features Colorado rack of lamb or grilled Jamaican jerked kingfish.
Reservations are recommended.
Carthay Circle Restaurant offers the World of Color Dining Package that includes preferred reserved view for the show. Guests are required to order an entree and either an appetizer or dessert. Reservations are required.
Food is also available in the Carthay Circle Restaurant lounge.
This indoor/outdoor venue features food inspired by cafes along Route 66 and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A rotisserie will be seen grilling meat all day long. Try the New York strip loin or the citrus-marinated turkey breast.
Breakfast specialties include French toast with salted caramel and bananas or chicken tamales with scrambled eggs.
For dessert, it's all about pie: strawberry-rhubarb, apple-cheddar, cherry and blueberry-peach are just a few of the choices.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Cozy Cones Review
Get your favorite cone-themed snacks. Try the churro or pretzel bites, soft serve ice cream, "route" beer floats, flavored popcorn, plus edible bread cones filled with bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast and chicken verde or chili "cone" queso for lunch and dinner.
Fillmore's Taste-In (Quick Snack):
Enjoy fresh fruit, bottled water, juices and soft drinks.
Taste Pilots Grill (Counter Service):
This restaurant is located near the attraction Soarin' Over California, and serves burgers, ribs, etc. You can sit inside or outside under umbrellas. Features top-your-own burgers, gourmet ribs, chili fries, grilled chicken sandwiches, salad, onion rings. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks are served in this quick service restaurant.
Pacific Wharf Cafe (Counter Service):
Choose from the healthy variety of food, including fresh-baked bread, fresh garden salads, soups in a bread bowl, and other baked goods. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill (Counter Service):
Serves a mix of Californian and Mexican cuisine, featuring chicken and carne asada tacos, carnitas, burritos, nachos, salads. Lunch, dinner
Lucky Fortune Cookery (Counter Service):
Features chicken, beef and tofu rice bowls including a selection of sauces.
Rita’s Baja Blenders (Quick Snack):
Enjoy a refreshing margarita at this festive atmosphere.
Satisfy your sweet tooth for hot fudge sundaes and other ice cream specialties at the soda fountain or take home some famous Ghirardelli Squares from the chocolate shop.
Italian food is served inside the dining room or out on the terrace for lunch or dinner. Delicious Italian cuisine featuring lasagna, pastas, grilled sandwiches, and soups. The terrace overlooks the Pacific Wharf and Paradise Pier areas. Priority Seating is available.
DINNER: Geared for adults, Wine Country Trattoria now offers a dining package for the new World of Color show! Relax and enjoy a quiet dinner followed by special reserved viewing for the 'World of Color'.
- Three-course Italian dinner includes salad, entree and dessert plus a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Wine pairing is available with dinner for guests over 21.
- Price is $39.99 for adults and $20.99 for children ages 3-9.
- First seating from 4:00 - 7:00 pm will get reserved viewing at the first show
- Second seating from 7:05 - 8:30 pm will get reserved viewing at the second show
LUNCH: Wine Country Trattoria also offers a casual lunch package that includes reserved viewing for World of Color.
- Three-course Italian lunch includes soup or salad, entree and dessert plus a non-alcoholic beverage
- Price is $29.99 for adults and $18.99 for children ages 3-9
- Lunch is served 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Reservations can be made by calling 714-781-DINE. Walk-ups are not permitted. No credit card is required for booking. Meal prices at Wine Country Trattoria do not include alcoholic beverages. Dining packages also available at Carthay Circle Restaurant.
What could be more relaxing than a Picnic Dinner and a Show? Wine Country Trattoria offers your choice of the picnic meals listed below plus reserved seating for the World of Color.
There are four different meal choices for adults and three for children, that include entree, sides dessert and a non-alchoholic beverage.
Beer and wine for guests 21 and over is available at an additional cost.
Advance online orders receive a reusable World of Color tote bag.
All picnic basket meals are $15.99 (all ages). Pricing is the same for advance online orders or at the walk-up counter. Picnic meals may be ordered online up to 30 days in advance. Meals ordered in advance will include a ticket to the first showing, meals purchased as a walk-up (subject to availability) will include a ticket to the second showing of the night. Not available by calling Disney Dining. Meals must be picked up between 2 pm and 8 pm. on the same day as the show at the Sonoma Terrace at Golden Vine Winery.
Terrace Wine Tasting – Wine sampling that’s overseen by a wine expert. You can buy wine by the glass or bottle, and enjoy your selection at the counter or under the shady trees of the plaza. The experts are there to answer your questions about the products offered.
Award Wieners (Counter Service):
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Award Wieners Review
Hot dogs and gourmet sausages. You eat outdoors, street side at tables with umbrellas.
Studio Catering Co. (Quick Snack):
Sandwiches, salads, chips and cold beverages
Fairfax Market (Quick Snack):
Fresh fruit, healthy vegetables with dip, deli-style sandwiches, Strawberries with dipping sauce, trail mix, dill pickles and cold beverages.
Schmoozies (Quick Snack):
Fresh Fruit Smoothies!
Located at the entrance to Paradise Pier in Disney
Chimichangas, turkey legs, chips and sodas
Hot Dog Hut (Quick Snack):
Hot dogs, corn on the cob, chips and sodas
This restaurant features flat bread pizzas, pastas and freshly-tossed salads. Try the BBQ Chicken Pizza with applewood smoked bacon, gouda, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro or maybe the Five-Cheese Ravioli with pesto and pine nuts. Classic pepperoni or cheese pizza and spaghetti & meatballs is also available. For something light, try the Italian Chef Salad with provolone, salami, capocollo, fresh mozzarella, cured ham, roasted peppers, olives and a red wine vinaigrette.
Paradise Garden Grill (Counter Service):
This location features Mediterranean-inspired skewers with various sauces plus a classic Greek salad. Start by choosing from Grilled Steak, Lemon-Oregano Chicken, Beef Kefta (spiced ground beef) or Vegatable & Tofu, then select your sauce from Moroccan Chili, Chimichurri, Tandori-Spiced Yogurt or Tzatziki. All the skewers are served with rice pilaf, cucumber salad and pita bread. The Greek Salad features fresh greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, pepperoncini, marinated olives, feta and a lemon-oregano dressing and is served with pita bread.
Bayside Brews (Quick Snack):
Pretzels, draft beer and drinks
Paradise Pier Ice Cream Co. (Quick Snack):
Ice cream cones and floats.
Corn Dog Castle (Counter Service):
Regular and Spicy Corn Dogs, Cheese Sticks, Drinks
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - Live From Aulani - 05/21/13 - Follow along with us as we go beyond the parks!
- VIDEO: Mickey and the Magical Map - Video of the brand-new show, "Mickey and the Magical Map" at Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Southern California CityPass price increase June 3rd - Beginning June 3rd, the price for the Southern California CityPass will increase. Adults will be $319, children will be $279. Attractions will remain the same. Passes purchased prior to June 3rd are valid through January 4th.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- HalloweenTime at Disneyland begins September 13! - HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort, including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, begins September 13, 2013. Mickey's Halloween Party begins September 30, 2013.
- Swing dancing returns to Disneyland Park beginning June 15th - Swing Dancing returns to the former Carnation Plaza Gardens (now Fantasy Faire) stage on a limited basis beginning June 15th!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Rivers of America - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- 2014 dates chosen for DIS-exclusive Backstage Magic trips - Three dates have been selected for 2014 Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trips with members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Indiana Jones Queue - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Woody's All-American Roundup at Disneyland this Summer - Beginning June 14th, Sheriff Woody will be bringing his Talent Roundup to the stage at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree. Woody and Jessie will be entertaining guests with their lasso skills and slingshot tricks, plus greeting guests along with Mickey and Minnie.
- Limited Time Magic: Disneyland Passholder Animation Academy - Annual Passholders are invited to learn to draw a classic Disney character and hear behind-the scenes stores from Disney Animator Eric Goldberg. The event will be held at 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and 6pm in the Disney Animation building at Disney California Adventure. Passholders must register in person the day of the event.
- WonderGround Gallery to host Cocktail Party for Hipster Collection - In celebration of the new "Happiest Hipster on Earth" collection, Disneyland Resort's WonderGround Gallery will be hosting a Cocktail Reception featuring an artist signing opportunity with Jerrod Maruyama. Tickets go on sale May 21st.
- New Disneyland restaurant reservation policy delayed indefinitely! - The new Disneyland Resort policy requiring a credit card for reservations at Disney owned restaurants that was to go in effect soon has been delayed indefinitely.
- Disneyland's Magical fireworks now Glow with the Show - Disneyland's Summer Fireworks, Magical, now incorporates the Glow with the Show ears. Also on select days, guests wearing them can access a special viewing area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Grand Californian Hotel - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Hotel - Pool - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cars Land - Cozy Cone Motel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- VIDEO: Memories of the Disneyland Resort Hotels - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/ for more information on the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Blog - Disneyland 101 – Dining Strategies
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
California agency reduces violations and associated fines that came as a result of April 13th closure of three major attractions.
- Space Mountain reopens at Disneyland
After a safety-related closure, Space Mountain is back open.
- Disney contractor fined by Cal-OSHA
A Disney contractor was fined in relation to the incident in November where a worker fell from the roof of Space Mountain.
- Updated: 3 Major attractions suddenly closed at Disneyland
Several major attractions closed at the Disneyland Resort.
- No more free coffee refills on Disneyland's Main Street U.S.A.
Market House at Disneyland will not offer free coffee refills after it changes into a Starbucks this fall.