Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Downtown Disney at night is very busy. If you try to wing your dinner meals, don't be suprised if you have to wait a while.
Throughout Downtown Disney you will find an array of specialty kiosks for some additional quick dining and snack options.
Enjoy California cuisine at this
restaurant, which serves such dishes as Greek chicken and lemon kabobs,
North African steamed mussels, and Moroccan tuna skewers. Fine Dining is located upstairs. Priority Seating available.
There is also the Uva lounge/bar located in the middle of Downtown Disney, where you can enjoy a drink & light snack while you enjoy the atmosphere of Downtown Disney.
In addition to lunch and dinner, the
House of Blues has a special Gospel brunch on
Sundays. Styled as a low-roofed plantation estate
from the Carolina low country, Crossroads at House of Blues
features a new menu from celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez.
Located adjacent to the House of Blues live-music venue. This is a popular restaurant and it has a gift shop. Priority Seating available.
This restaurant offers a vast array of soups, salads, wraps and desserts as well as their signature sandwiches using fresh artisan breads. Earl of Sandwich features 14 different sandwiches, including The Original 1792, with roast beef, sharp cheddar cheese and creamy horseradish.
This restaurant features grilled
cedar plank salmon, grilled chops, and New York strip steak in a sports
setting, with televisions tuned into the ESPN stations. There is even
a room where the guest can sit in a comfortable lounge chair, and watch
a wall full of TV’s while enjoying the meal.
There is also a gift shop, and the upstairs has an arcade area, including a rock-climbing wall. Priority Seating available.
Haagen Dazs (Counter Service):
Come to the Häagen-Dazs shop and sample some of the world's finest premium ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, and gelato -- as well as brownies, cookies, and specialty coffee drinks.
Refreshing fruit and vegetable Smoothies, Gourmet Pretzels and Breads. For a healthier option while on vacation, consider a smoothie instead ice cream.
Fresh bread is baked here daily in a new open kitchen. Come here for breakfast and get bagels, pastry, oatmeal, quiche, etc. and the right side is sit-down. Meals include sandwiches and salads with a Mediterranean flair.
To the left is a cafeteria line, La Brea Bakery Express, where quick serve items and outdoor seating are featured.
Sit downstairs and enjoy Italian food, including pastas and wood-burning oven baked pizzas either indoors or out on the terrace. Eat upstairs for fine dining experience.
Italian food To Go! Napolini located in Downtown Disney next to Naples Ristorante. This quick service restaurant is the perfect place to grab Pasta, Calzoni, Pizza, Soup & Sandwiches to go or you can sit and enjoy Downtown Disney at the outdoor seating area.
This restaurant is styled after a Mayan Temple. There are waterfalls inside and out as well as huge aquariums with salt-water fish. While you dine in the jungle setting, the animatronic menagerie comes to life. In keeping with its theme, the rainforest has tropical “storms”. You’ll find pasta, salads, burgers, ribs, fish, etc at this eatery. Priority Seating available.
Authentic New Orleans cuisine featuring blackened chicken, fish, jambalaya, pastas, salads, etc. The atmosphere is lively and the staff provides great service. You can dine inside or outside. Priority Seating is recommended but not required.
Quick service salads and sandwiches are available at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen Express.
Starbucks in Downtown Disney is NOW OPEN.
A kiosk, which will be located near the AMC Theatre, will open at a later date.
Starbucks is also being served at Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe in Disney California Adventure and the Market House at Disneyland Park.
Coffee, tea and Starbucks pastries and sandwiches.
Indoor dining and open-air cantina dining in the Mexican inspired atmosphere. Hand-made tortilla station, taquitos, drowned nacho's, margarita's, quesadillas and 'Mexicones' (cinnamon-sugar churro with warm chocolate).
This is a nice option if you don't feel like sitting in a restaurant. They serve tacos, burritos, nachos and desserts. There is a small outdoor seating area.
Over 40 wines served by the glass, adult beverages, appetizers and pastries. Don't let the look fool you, it's not only a bar. They have some great tapas (appetizers) for the whole family to enjoy.
Wetzel’s Pretzels (Counter Service): Wetzel's puts a whole new twist on pretzels, using only the finest quality ingredients to create such masterpieces as the Mexicali, the Sinful Cinnamon, and the Three Cheese pretzels, just to name a few.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.