Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Disneyland Park Dining
The Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe features fresh pastries, specialty coffees and signature entrees, including sandwiches, salads, soups and quiches. Outdoor seating is available.
Breakfast includes a full array of favorites, including Mickey Mouse-shaped waffles. For lunch or dinner, you can choose from soups, salads, sandwiches and hearty entrees, plus gourmet coffees, and ice cream for dessert. This restaurant is located in the middle of Main Street, across from the lockers. You sit outside in a covered patio. Priority seating is recommended.
Get a delicious ice cream cone, sundae, shake or float, and relax in the old-fashioned ice cream parlor.
Little Red Wagon (Counter Service):
Located next to the Plaza Inn at the end of Main Street, This Little Red Wagon features Hand Dipped Corn Dogs, Chips and Cold Drinks. Bring your appetite because the corn dogs here are definitely a full meal!
Main Street Cone Shop (Ice Cream)
Take a break and enjoy your favorite ice cream and toppings. Mickey shaped ice cream bars, shakes and sundaes also available. Seating is available outdoors under umbrellas.
Character breakfast with Minnie and Friends, includes all you can eat with omelets cooked to order, as well as other typical breakfast fare. Restaurant is located at the end of Main Street , at the entrance to Tomorrowland. Lunch and dinner entrees feature fried chicken, pot roast, penne pasta, salads, and other home-style dishes. Dessert includes pie, cake, etc. This restaurant has seating inside and outside on the patio. Portions are generous. Characters only at Breakfast. Birthday parties also available everyday. You can make reservations for your birthday celebration with Mickey and friends.
Refreshment Corner Cafe (Counter Service):
Also known as Coke Corner. Serving chili dogs and beverages. This is a nice place to stop and listen to the lively piano music as you relax. Located across from the Plaza Inn.
Enjoy a cup of Starbucks of coffee, plus both Starbucks and Disneyland pastries and sandwiches.
Bengal Barbecue (Counter
You can get a variety of kabobs or bacon-wrapped asparagus. There are also fruit topped dishes, and hot coffee. This is located across from the Jungle Cruise/Indiana Jones. There are tables to stand at, or you can eat at one of the benches in Adventureland.
Tiki Juice Bar (Counter Service):
You can get refreshing Dole pineapple juice or Dole Whip (soft serve ice cream) here. This is located at the entrance to the Tiki Room.
Tropical Imports (Quick Snacks)
Located near the 'The Jungle Cruise' and offers in-season fresh fruit, soft drinks and bottles of water.
Restaurant (Full Service):
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
For a special treat, have a meal at the
Blue Bayou Restaurant. This restaurant
is located inside the Pirates of the
Caribbean attraction, and features appetizers,
salads, seafood, chicken & beef dishes
as well as its famous Monte Cristo sandwich,
all with a New Orleans flair. Healthy selections, Kosher and vegetarian options are available. (Lunch and Dinner). This restaurant
is a little pricey, but has a great atmosphere.
Limited same day reservations are taken at the entrance to the restaurant. Priority seating is recommended.
French Market Restaurant (Cafeteria)
This is an outdoor, covered patio, located near the train station that features southern-themed dishes, including jambalaya, roasted chicken, salmon, and delicious desserts. On weekend afternoons, a jazz band will entertain the guests while they eat. Dining is at a covered patio.
Café Orleans (Full service)
For a nice break in New Orleans Square, this café offers Cajun-Creole including New Orleans Gumbo. Start with their popular Pommes Frittes, then enjoy a seafood crepe or maybe a Monte Cristo sandwich and finish with some Mickey-shaped beignets. Children’s meals available.
Mint Julep Bar (Quick Snacks)
Non-alcoholic Mint Juleps, baked desserts, specialty coffee, fritters and ice cream.
Royal Street Veranda (Quick Service, Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Near the stairs to the Disney Dream Suite, this counter service restaurant features clam chowder in a bread bowl, gumbo and desserts. Specialty coffees are also available. (Lunch and Dinner) Outside dining available.
Hungry Bear Restaurant (Counter Service):
Offers American type fare, such as chicken sandwiches, cheeseburgers, fries, etc. You can sit above, or downstairs near the river and watch the boats and canoes go by. Mousekemeals for the kids are also available. Lunch and Dinner.
Harbour Galley has updated its menu to include a classic lobster roll, a shrimp Cobb salad and a shrimp salad baked potato.
This restaurant on the banks of the Rivers of America offers chowder and soups served in bread bowls, plus entree sized salads, baked potatoes and drinks.
Critter Country Food Cart - Beverages, fresh fruit, pickles
Rancho del Zocalo has updated its menu to include a Guadalajara burrito packed with slow-cooked carnitas (pork), carnitas tacos, and polle en mole (chicken in spicy sauce with a hint of chocolate and peanuts). Additionally, a carne asada option has been added to the Hacienda Caesar salad.
Dine on classic Western and Mexican specialties and bask in the romance and heritage of early California. Menu items include burritos, nachos and much more. You can sit inside, or in the Mexican themed patio. Lunch and Dinner only.
Riverbelle Terrace (Cafeteria):
Eat indoors or out on the terrace overlooking the Rivers of America. Breakfast includes Mickey pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, etc. Lunch and dinner includes sandwiches and entree-sized salads. Vegetarian options are available. Kids Meals are also available.
Stage Door Cafe (Counter Service):
You can get chicken nuggets, fish & chips, and corn dogs here. Finish off your meal with a funnel cake. The Stage Door Café is located between the Golden Horseshoe and the Riverbelle Terrace, which makes it convenient for those who’d like to get different food and sit together. The seating for the Riverbelle Terrace is directly across from the Stage Door Cafe.
Grab a bite to eat, sit back and enjoy the show. Chicken nuggets, fish & chips and cold beverages. Grab lunch or dinner before the show!
Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue
All-You-Can-Eat BBQ Cowboy Style! Enjoy dining in the old West with live Entertainment and the Critter Corral.
Ship to Shore Marketplace
Turkey legs, corn on the cob, chimichangas, fruit, chips, beverages
Village Haus (Counter Service):
This little restaurant is Pinocchio themed, and serves pizza, cheeseburgers, and salads. It is located on the backside of Fantasyland near the Dumbo attraction. Lunch and Dinner.
Troubadour Tavern (Counter Service)
This location is made to look like a medieval tent at a royal tournament and feature bratwurst, corn on the cob and a selection of frozen desserts.
Edelweiss Snacks (Quick Snack)
Turkey legs, chimichangas, corn on the cob, chips and frozen beverages
Maurice's Treats (Quick Snack)
Located inside Fantasy Faire, this is the spot for both sweet and savory twist pastries, plus a refreshing Boysen-apple freeze.
Fantasyland Fruit Cart (Quick Snack)
Fruit, pickles and beverages
Clarabelle's Frozen Yogurt (Quick Snack)
Frozen chocolate and vanilla swirl yogurt is a favorite here! Mickey shaped krispie treats and sundaes also available.
Daisy's Diner (Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Pizza, salads and desserts. Outdoor seating is available.
Pluto's Dog House (Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Hot dogs and cold beverages. Children's meals. Outdoor seating is available.
Pizza Port (Cafeteria):
This restaurant offers pizza, Caesar salad, and pasta. You can eat inside, or “outside” in a covered area.
Tomorrowland Terrace – (Counter Service):
Here you can order cheeseburgers, chicken breast sandwiches, tortilla wraps, fries, etc. Jedi Training Academy is presented on the Tomorrowland Terrace stage during the day. In the evening, they may have entertainment – groups playing contemporary music.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- The Music of Nashville coming to Disneyland Park - Beginning July 18th, The Kelly Rea Band will be performing weekend nights at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree, including hits from ABC's "Nashville".
- New Frozen-inspired looks at Studio Disney 365 - Fans of Frozen can now get Elsa and Anna inspired looks at Studio Disney 365 in Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You?
- Dates announced for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland - Mickey's Halloween Party will be held September 26, 30, October 3, 6, 8, 10, 14, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29 & 31. Tickets go on sale to the general public 07/30/14.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Anabella Hotel
- Napa Rose scheduled for 8-week closure - Napa Rose at the Grand California Hotel will be closed for approximately 8 weeks beginning August 2nd to upgrade the kitchen layout and equipment. No significant changes will be made to the appearance of the restaurant.
- Details for Fourth of July at the Disneyland Resort - “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” will be featured the 1st through the 4th at Disneyland, plus on the 4th there's a patriotic Independence Day pre-show for World of Color over at Disney California Adventure.
- Blog - Jury Sides with Disneyland in Splash Mountain Lawsuit
- Legends of Frontierland coming to Disneyland's Golden Horseshoe - Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush allows guests to become part of the story...naming, creating and developing their own characters and influencing the direction and action of the story's first chapter.
- Knott's announces dates for Knott's Scary Farm 2014 - Knott's Berry Farm announced that their Halloween event, Knott's Scary Farm, will be held select dates 09/27/14 through 11/01/14. They also announced the return of Elvira's Sinema Séance.
- New Disney California Story tour at California Adventure - Beginning July 17th, learn about California of the 1920s and 30s as Walt Disney might have seen it in this tour of the icons, attractions and landmarks of Disney California Adventure.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.