PCH Grill Information
|Meals:||Breakfast, Dinner, Character|
|Location:||Paradise Pier Hotel / Lobby|
|Hours:||Character Brunch 7:00am - 1:00pm Dinner (No Characters) 5:30pm - 9:00pm|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss PCH Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of PCH Grill|
|Menu:||PCH Grill Menu|
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 12/12)Appetizers/Starter
Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Served with Buttermilk Herb Ranch
Monterey Bay Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Artichoke Hearts and baby Spinach blended with cheese and served with Tri Color Tortilla Chips - $9.49
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus - Served with fresh toasted pita chips and crisp vegetables. - $8.49
Santa Monica Flatbread - Goat Cheese, Kalamata Olives, caramelized Onions, fresh basil, and sun dried tomatoes. - $10.49
Seaside Shrimp Flatbread - Shrimp, pesto sauce, Provolone, Chiffonade Basil, Shaved Fennel, and Roasted Artichokes. - $10.49
House Dinner Salad
- Baby Mixed Greens, Pear Tomatoes,
Cucumbers, and Homemade Croutons with
Seasonal Soups - Your choice , Please choose between two of our daily house made delicious soups. Signature Soup $6.49, Seasonal Soup $5.49 - $5.49
Surfside Grilled Chicken Breast
- Herb marinated and served with mashed
potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Albacore Asian Salad - Pan seared Albacore with Asian Mixed Greens, Fresh Oranges, and Crispy Wonton skins with a Wasabi Vinaigrette Dressing - $11.49
Granny Smith Salad - Mixed Baby Greens, Grilled Chicken, Candied Pecans, Dried Cherries, Granny Smith Apples, and Goat Cheese with Warm Bacon Apple Cider Vinaigrette - $11.49
Hail Mexican Caesar - Grilled Seasoned Chicken, Cilantro Dressing, Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Roasted Corn, and Tri Color Tortilla Chips, - $11.49
La Mesa Southwest Burger - 1/3 Pound Angus Burger patty with Pepper Jack, Roasted Anaheim Chili, Barbecue Sauce and Onion Ring on a Pretzel Roll served with Fresh Fruit or French Fries - $12.99
Malibu Beach Sustainable Fish - Lightly Seasoned local Sustainable Fish steamed with Wine and seasonal vegetables within a wrapped Banana Leaf. Served with a side of Broccoli Florets - $20.49
Muir Woods Roasted Pepper and Mushroom Pasta - Cellentani Pasta tossed with Wild Forrest Mushrooms, Roasted Pepper cream sauce, Sauteed Zucchini topped with toasted pine nuts and shaved parmesan - $13.99
Pebble Beach Shrimp Mac and Cheese - Shrimp and Black Diamond Cheddar cheese sauce garnished with Herb Crusted Bread Crumbs served with seasonal vegetables. - $15.99
Santa Monica Tri Tip Steak - Tri Pepper Crusted Smoked Tri Tip Served with Wood Oven Roasted Tomato salsa, seasonal vegetables and Chef's Choice of Potatoes. - $18.99
Wood Burning Oven Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza - Mozzarella, Provolone, Romano $9.99 Ham, Sausage, Olives, Jalapenos, Pineapple, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Pepper. Add Each Classic topping $1.00 - $9.99
- Ten scoop of Ice cream and Whipped Cream
served in a Kitchen Sink.
Chocolate Cake - Layered with cocoa butter cream and chocolate ganache - $7.49
Gluten Free Lemon Pound Cake - Fresh California berries and nondairy whipped cream - $7.49
House Made Ice Cream Sliders - chocolate chip and Snickerdoodle cookies filled with your choice of Ice Cream and served with caramel and vanilla dipping sauces - $7.49
Seasonal Fruit Sorbet - Two scoops of Fresh made sorbet and berries - $7.49
Smore's Tart - Graham Cracker Crust filled with a chocolate ganache topped with a toasted marshmallow and peanut butter crackle - $8.99
Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.99
Mickey's Cheesy Macaroni - Tender Macaroni noodles with cheese. served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.49
Pizza - Build your own Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza. It's Hands on fun!!! Served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit. - $8.49
Turkey Meatball Sandwich - With Marinara Sauce sprinkled with Parmesan and served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.49
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Top 5 Dining Experiences at the Disneyland Resort - Here are what I feel (at this particular moment) are the top dining experiences at the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - SpringHill Suites
- Blog - Christmas at Cars Land in Disney's California Adventure
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - Discount is available most nights 4/6 - 6/15/15.
- Mad T Party at California Adventure ends November 30th - Mad T Party will have its final performance on 11/30/14. No word yet on what will replace it.
- Top 5(+) things that are better at Walt Disney World than at Disneyland - Bigger may not always be better, but isn't always worse either. I can't resist countering with an article that lists, in my view, the things that are better at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - Hyatt Place
- Blog - Jingle Cruise: a Better and Funnier Voyage in 2014
- Blog - Disney's Second Try at World of Color: Winter Dreams feels more Disney
- Blog - The Wreaths of Disneyland's Small World Holiday
- Top 5 things that are better at Disneyland than at Walt Disney World - Bigger isn't always better and while Walt Disney's original theme park is smaller, it still has the advantage over its East-coast counterpart in a few key areas.
- My favorite bathrooms in California Adventure - Being a newer park, the facilities are better thought out and larger. Still, you do have options..... Let's take a look at the bathrooms of DCA.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/10/14
- Free breakfast offer for length of stay at Aulani - This offer must be booked by December 18.
- Blog - Frozen Ice Palace Debuts at Malls Across the Country
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Aulani plans Thanksgiving feast - Celebrate the holiday in the Kaiona Ballroom. The menu will include traditional Thanksgiving favorites with an island twist.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/03/14
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Conjure A Villain at Disneyland Park - During Halloween Time at Disneyland Park, you can conjure a villain to meet back in the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch. You never know what villain you are going to get!
- VIDEO: Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade 2014 - Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade is the special parade that takes place during Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: Cadaver Dans sing "Headless Horseman" on the Rivers of America - During Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park, the Dapper Dans transform into the Cadaver Dans and move their act from Main Street USA to the Rivers of America to perform some Halloween-themed numbers including this version of "Headless Horseman" from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" animated Disney film.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Orleans Square - Rivers of America - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Orleans Square - Rivers of America
- Blog - Mickey's Halloween Party vs. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- My favorite bathrooms in Disneyland Park - What makes a good bathroom? Is it clean? Is it busy? How big is it? How crowded is it?
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Disneyland Park.
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
- Schedule for handmade candy canes at Disneyland
Candy cane-making season begins November 28.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS