PCH Grill Information
|Meals:||Breakfast, Dinner, Character|
|Location:||Paradise Pier Hotel / Lobby|
|Hours:||Character Brunch 7:00am - 1:00pm Dinner (No Characters) 5:30pm - 9:00pm|
|DISboards.com:||Discuss PCH Grill|
|Reviews||Reviews of PCH Grill|
|Menu:||PCH Grill Menu|
NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.
Menu is subject to change.
Dinner (Updated: 12/12)Appetizers/Starter
Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Served with Buttermilk Herb Ranch
Monterey Bay Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Artichoke Hearts and baby Spinach blended with cheese and served with Tri Color Tortilla Chips - $9.49
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus - Served with fresh toasted pita chips and crisp vegetables. - $8.49
Santa Monica Flatbread - Goat Cheese, Kalamata Olives, caramelized Onions, fresh basil, and sun dried tomatoes. - $10.49
Seaside Shrimp Flatbread - Shrimp, pesto sauce, Provolone, Chiffonade Basil, Shaved Fennel, and Roasted Artichokes. - $10.49
House Dinner Salad
- Baby Mixed Greens, Pear Tomatoes,
Cucumbers, and Homemade Croutons with
Seasonal Soups - Your choice , Please choose between two of our daily house made delicious soups. Signature Soup $6.49, Seasonal Soup $5.49 - $5.49
Surfside Grilled Chicken Breast
- Herb marinated and served with mashed
potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Albacore Asian Salad - Pan seared Albacore with Asian Mixed Greens, Fresh Oranges, and Crispy Wonton skins with a Wasabi Vinaigrette Dressing - $11.49
Granny Smith Salad - Mixed Baby Greens, Grilled Chicken, Candied Pecans, Dried Cherries, Granny Smith Apples, and Goat Cheese with Warm Bacon Apple Cider Vinaigrette - $11.49
Hail Mexican Caesar - Grilled Seasoned Chicken, Cilantro Dressing, Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Roasted Corn, and Tri Color Tortilla Chips, - $11.49
La Mesa Southwest Burger - 1/3 Pound Angus Burger patty with Pepper Jack, Roasted Anaheim Chili, Barbecue Sauce and Onion Ring on a Pretzel Roll served with Fresh Fruit or French Fries - $12.99
Malibu Beach Sustainable Fish - Lightly Seasoned local Sustainable Fish steamed with Wine and seasonal vegetables within a wrapped Banana Leaf. Served with a side of Broccoli Florets - $20.49
Muir Woods Roasted Pepper and Mushroom Pasta - Cellentani Pasta tossed with Wild Forrest Mushrooms, Roasted Pepper cream sauce, Sauteed Zucchini topped with toasted pine nuts and shaved parmesan - $13.99
Pebble Beach Shrimp Mac and Cheese - Shrimp and Black Diamond Cheddar cheese sauce garnished with Herb Crusted Bread Crumbs served with seasonal vegetables. - $15.99
Santa Monica Tri Tip Steak - Tri Pepper Crusted Smoked Tri Tip Served with Wood Oven Roasted Tomato salsa, seasonal vegetables and Chef's Choice of Potatoes. - $18.99
Wood Burning Oven Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza - Mozzarella, Provolone, Romano $9.99 Ham, Sausage, Olives, Jalapenos, Pineapple, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Pepper. Add Each Classic topping $1.00 - $9.99
- Ten scoop of Ice cream and Whipped Cream
served in a Kitchen Sink.
Chocolate Cake - Layered with cocoa butter cream and chocolate ganache - $7.49
Gluten Free Lemon Pound Cake - Fresh California berries and nondairy whipped cream - $7.49
House Made Ice Cream Sliders - chocolate chip and Snickerdoodle cookies filled with your choice of Ice Cream and served with caramel and vanilla dipping sauces - $7.49
Seasonal Fruit Sorbet - Two scoops of Fresh made sorbet and berries - $7.49
Smore's Tart - Graham Cracker Crust filled with a chocolate ganache topped with a toasted marshmallow and peanut butter crackle - $8.99
Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.99
Mickey's Cheesy Macaroni - Tender Macaroni noodles with cheese. served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.49
Pizza - Build your own Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza. It's Hands on fun!!! Served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit. - $8.49
Turkey Meatball Sandwich - With Marinara Sauce sprinkled with Parmesan and served with Green Beans and Fresh Fruit - $8.49
If you have menu discrepancies or corrections, please let us know
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Save 20% on a room only reservation at Disneyland hotels - Book a premium room at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and save 20%. Save 15% on a standard room.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- Disneyland's Mickey's Halloween Party tickets now on sale to the general public. - This event runs September 12-October 31, 2014.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDISNEYLAND NEWS STORIES
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS