Best Western Sunset Plaza
Disney's Southern California Magic Package gives you the flexibility to combine your stay in Disneyland with a stay in Hollywood at the Best Western Sunset Plaza. Get a no obligation Disneyland Package Quote.
Best Western Sunset Plaza Overview
8400 Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, California, 90069-1910, US
The Best Western Sunset Plaza is an affordable option when planning a stay in Los Angeles along with your Disneyland stay. Located in West Hollywood on the legendary Sunset Strip and just across the street original Comedy Club, the Best Western Sunset Plaza is near Beverly Hills with its world famous restaurants and shops along Rodeo Drive. And just minutes from Universal Studios, Melrose Avenue, Century City, downtown, the Marina, Santa Monica, Bel Air and the new Getty Museum.
Dining includes a complimentary continental breakfast with additional dining venues within walking distance that include Fenix Restaurant, Saddle Ranch, Steakhouse, Justin Timberlake's Chi Restaurant, House of Blues and Le Dome Restaurant.
The guest rooms include king-size beds or two queen-size beds, as well as rooms with fully-equipped kitchens and two-room suites. Rooms are equipped with Cable satellite television with HBO, Movie, and sports channel, 60 channels, VCR and DVD player, Free local calls under 30 minutes, Free long distance access, data ports, High-speed Internet access, Two line phone, Voice mail, AM/FM alarm clock, Coffee/tea maker, Hairdryer, Iron, ironing board, Refrigerator and Microwave.
The Best Western Sunset Plaza also includes complimentary continental breakfast, complimentary coffee and newspaper, Ice/vending machines, Game room -Video arcade, Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Guest laundry, 24-hour front desk, Baggage hold, discounted tickets to Universal Studios, Disneyland, City tours and star home tours. Guests also have access to and onsite Car rental desk and Sightseeing tours.
Extend your Disneyland stay to include 2 or more nights in Hollywood!
Click Here for a description of Disney's Southern California Magic Package
- Disneyland's Mickey's Halloween Party tickets now on sale to the general public. - This event runs September 12-October 31, 2014.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.