Best Western Sunset Plaza
Disney's Southern California Magic Package gives you the flexibility to combine your stay in Disneyland with a stay in Hollywood at the Best Western Sunset Plaza. Get a no obligation Disneyland Package Quote.
Best Western Sunset Plaza Overview
8400 Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, California, 90069-1910, US
The Best Western Sunset Plaza is an affordable option when planning a stay in Los Angeles along with your Disneyland stay. Located in West Hollywood on the legendary Sunset Strip and just across the street original Comedy Club, the Best Western Sunset Plaza is near Beverly Hills with its world famous restaurants and shops along Rodeo Drive. And just minutes from Universal Studios, Melrose Avenue, Century City, downtown, the Marina, Santa Monica, Bel Air and the new Getty Museum.
Dining includes a complimentary continental breakfast with additional dining venues within walking distance that include Fenix Restaurant, Saddle Ranch, Steakhouse, Justin Timberlake's Chi Restaurant, House of Blues and Le Dome Restaurant.
The guest rooms include king-size beds or two queen-size beds, as well as rooms with fully-equipped kitchens and two-room suites. Rooms are equipped with Cable satellite television with HBO, Movie, and sports channel, 60 channels, VCR and DVD player, Free local calls under 30 minutes, Free long distance access, data ports, High-speed Internet access, Two line phone, Voice mail, AM/FM alarm clock, Coffee/tea maker, Hairdryer, Iron, ironing board, Refrigerator and Microwave.
The Best Western Sunset Plaza also includes complimentary continental breakfast, complimentary coffee and newspaper, Ice/vending machines, Game room -Video arcade, Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Guest laundry, 24-hour front desk, Baggage hold, discounted tickets to Universal Studios, Disneyland, City tours and star home tours. Guests also have access to and onsite Car rental desk and Sightseeing tours.
Extend your Disneyland stay to include 2 or more nights in Hollywood!
Click Here for a description of Disney's Southern California Magic Package
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.