Marriott Laguna Cliffs Resort and Spa
The Marriott Laguna Cliffs Resort and Spa sits atop a bluff overlooking the Pacific and the harbor. Just 118 steps and you're on the beach.
This oceanview resort located at Dana Point has 376 guestrooms and is home to The Spa at Laguna Cliffs, including a complimentary fitness center. There are two outdoor pools, croquet, tennis and if golf's your game, there are courses a half hour away for every level of play.
The Marriott Laguna Cliffs' location makes it the ideal choice if you wish to go boating, fishing, head out on jet-skis or go whale watching.
There are kids club open seasonally and it's easily accessible to Doheny State Park with miles of pathways to explore.
The Marriott Laguna Cliff's is four star rated. The rooms are equipped with coffeemakers, guest robes, high speed internet, premium cable TV, in-room safe large enough for laptops, lighted makeup mirror and weekday newspaper.
Dining choices include the Vue, a full serve restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Commodore's Bar and View Deck is a lounge that boasts outstanding views of Dana Point and live entertainment on weekends.
Onsite parking is fee based. If you choose to self park, it's $24 per night with valet parking at $27 per night.
Click Here for a description of Disney's Southern California Magic Package
- Starbucks at Disneyland's Downtown Disney opens March 10th - A Starbucks Coffee in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will open March 10th near the World of Disney store.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.