411 Hotel Circle
San Diego, CA 92108
This recently renovated 300 room hotel is located in convenient Mission Valley's Hotel Circle. This locale places you close to the San Diego Zoo, Historic Old Town, Sea World, the beach and downtown San Diego. The palm shaded grounds include a swimming pool and two spas. A fitness center overlooks the pool. Zack's Bar and Lounge is a great spot for dining onsite and room service is offered. Complimentary airport shuttle service is another of this hotel's amenities.
The guest rooms include either a king bed or two double beds, a desk with complimentary internet access as well as a small table and two comfortable chairs. There's also a coffeemaker, iron/ironing board provided. (Microwaves and refrigerators upon request.)
Days Inn Hotel Circle by SeaWorld
543 Hotel Circle South
San Diego, CA 92108
The Days Inn Hotel Circle by SeaWorld has earned the Day's Inn "2006 Property of the Year Award." Budget minded guests will find a host of amenities. The pool and outdoor spa's tropical setting is the perfect place to relax. The onsite Pam Pam Cafe and Grill serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Complimentary shuttle service to area attractions, the airport, Amtrak and popular oceanfront dining venues is offered.
The 280 spacious guestrooms are all non-smoking and include either a king bed or two queen beds as well as small table and two comfy chairs. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, iron/ironing board, HBO/Disney Channel and complimentary high speed internet access are among this hotel's many conveniences. Deluxe Kitchenette, Business Place and Superior Sand Diego Guest Rooms are available in addition to the standard rooms.
Bahia Resort Hotel
998 West Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
The term 'location, location, location' comes to mind for the Bahia Resort Hotel. Located on it's very own 14 acre peninsula that juts into Mission Bay, you're surrounded by beautiful blue water. Beyond the Bay you can see the Pacific Ocean. The tropical setting and sandy beachfront is ideal for relaxation. Young and old alike will be charmed by Natasha and Reno, the two harbor seals that call the Bahia Resort home. The lush walkways include a bubbling stream, gazebo and duck pond. Head to the marina where you can rent a variety of watercraft during your stay.
The lush grounds include an oversized swimming pool, Hydro-therapy pool and tennis courts. There's even a Kid's Camp where the little ones can be entertained while Mom and Dad enjoy some relaxation.
The Cafe Bahia serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with the focus on Southern California cuisine. The Tangier Lounge offers cocktails and lighter fare in a Moroccan setting. A unique venue is the Bahia Belle paddlewheeler which sets sail while you dance to the live band. In-room dining is also available.
The guestrooms are available as either a studio, standard room or suite. All include signature toiletries, complimentary high speed internet, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board and HBO. The studios include a kitchenette with a dining area for four and either a king bed or two double beds. The Bay Front and Garden View rooms offer the choice of a King Bed or Queen bed or two double beds. The luxury suites are available with full kitchens, or wet bar with refrigerator as well as living room with a sleep sofa.
Catamaran Resort Hotel
3999 Mission Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92109
Stepping into the Catamaran Resort Hotel, you'll find yourself transported to a tropical paradise. The lobby's lush landscaping is highlighted by a beautiful waterfall with colorful birds perched amidst the greenery.
This theme is found throughout the grounds of the Catamaran. Exotic plants, towering palms, verdant gardens and tranquil ponds are home to Cockatoos, Parrots, Macaws, Hummingbirds and Waterfowl.
The Catamaran's location on Mission Bay is ideal. The tower building offers unsurpassed views of La Jolla, the Pacific, Old Mexico and the San Diego skyline. With its proximity to the Bay, you can rent a variety of watercraft during your stay.
For the ultimate in relaxation, schedule a treatment at the Catamaran Spa where you can indulge in a massage, skin care, water therapy, mask, wrap, or a variety of rituals. The well equipped fitness center is located here with windows overlooking Mission Bay. While Mom and Dad enjoy the Spa, the little ones will have a great time at the Catamaran's Kid's Camp.
Each of the spacious 315 guestrooms has either a patio or balcony. The rooms offer either one king or two double beds and include a computer modem, HBO, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, coffeemaker, refrigerator and voice mail. The studios have two double beds and a fully equipped kitchen. The suites have a bedroom, living room with wet bar and refrigerator.
The Dana on Mission Bay
1710 Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
This budget hotel is located in Mission Bay Aquatic Park and is the closest to Sea World. The Dana gives you a choice of Water's Edge Deluxe rooms, Water's Edge Deluxe Suites as well as Marina Cove standard guestrooms. The Bayview Pool and Spa and the Tropical Pool with recreation area are the perfect venues for relaxing in the California sun.
The Blue Pearl restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner while the Firefly lounge offers tropical drinks and dining. At the hotel's marina, you can rent a variety of watercraft. You can take a 10 minute stroll to Sea World or use the complimentary shuttle which also stops at other area attractions and transportation centers.
The guestrooms are decorated with granite countertops, mahagony and teak furniture, plantation shutters and exclusive artwork. A variety of views are offered, including the scenic marina.
950 Hotel Circle North
San Diego, CA 92108
The Handlery is conveniently located in San Diego's Hotel Circle. The heated swimming pool and oversized hot tub are the perfect spots to relax after your day touring the area's nearby attractions.
The Handlery's Postcards American Bistro is a great spot to enjoy a delicious meal whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, you're certain to be satisifed.
You'll find an onsite beauty salon and fitness center where spa treatments are available. Golfers can schedule a round at the adjacent 27 hole Riverwalk Championship Golf Course.
The new decorated 212 guestrooms and five one bedroom suites include a coffemaker, refrigerator, internet access, voicemail, iron/ironing board, on-demand movies and video games. The bedding is either a King, Queen or two double beds. Room service is available from 7:00am to 9:00pm.
Complimentary shuttle service is offered to the area attractions, Fashion Valley Mall and Riverwalk Golf Club. This resort does charge a $10 per day parking fee.
2435 Jefferson Street
San Diego, CA 92110
San Diego Old Town is a destination in itself, and this Courtyard places you in the heart of it. With the historic sites and 150 plus shops and restaurants at your doorstep, touring this fascinating area couldn't be simpler.
The lobby has a welcoming fireplace. Onsite is the Gila Restaurant where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can soak up the California sun at the outdoor heated pool and whirlpool.
This hotel is 100% non-smoking. The 160 guestrooms and 16 suites have either a King bed or two Queen beds and include a coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, luxury bedding with custom comforters and down pillows and complimentary high-speed internet.
1500 Orange Avenue
Coronado, CA 92118
There’s a distinct class of hotels that transcend all others. Such is the beautiful Hotel Del Coronado found on the Coronado island in San Diego.
Guests who have visited Disney World may find themselves doing a double take. Did they transplant the Grand Floridian Resort to the West Coast? They’re partially right. The Hotel Del Coronado is the resort that the Grand Floridian is modeled after.
This majestic resort was built in 1888. Now a historic landmark, when built it was to be the “talk of the Western world.” That it became with royalty and dignitaries among its guests. Ten U.S. presidents have stayed here as well as a host of celebrities.
Its seaside location is unrivaled. If surfing the Pacific isn’t to your liking, relax poolside while enjoying the ocean breezes. No doubt the salt air will have you work up an appetite. The onsite dining venues run the gamut from casual to upscale.
The Museum Market serves salads, sandwiches, imported and domestic cheeses, pates and a selection of California wines. At the Babcock & Story Bakery you can sip on gourmet coffee creations and enjoy fresh baked pastries and breads. At the Sun Deck Bar and Grill you can dine on wonderful grilled specialties with the Pacific Ocean as your backdrop.
Try to include a Sunday during your visit to San Diego so you can experience the famous Sunday Brunch. This takes place in the elegant Crown Room. It’s so named due to the crown shaped chandeliers designed by Frank L. Baum, author of the Wizard of Oz.
In addition to traditional breakfast fare there’s an International station featuring seafood and specialty cured meats, an assortment of fine cheeses, Asian inspired fare, Mexican specialties, hot entrees, salads, Butcher’s Block, pasta station and if you’re still hungry, dip into the chocolate fountain or dive into the rest of the amazing dessert choices.
Another fun Sunday experience is the Victorian Tea served in the Palm Court. If you’re visiting the Hotel Del during December, this traditional ritual takes place daily.
At Sheerwater you can dine on an outdoor terrace or in front of one of the giant fireplaces. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at this lovely spot and the little ones can choose from the kid friendly children’s menu.
For the ultimate dining experience, 1500 Ocean is the place to go. You enter through a terrace with fabulous views of the Pacific. The terrace also offers seating in an intimate environment. The signature glass wall glistens with sunset hues as you dine on the finest Southland Coastal Cuisine.
The guestrooms range from the quaint, cozy rooms of yesteryear to lovely spacious suites. While the Hotel Del Coronado takes great pride in its heritage, the accommodations are modern with all of the comfort and amenities you would expect to find at a fine resort. There’s their signature line of toiletries, plush robes, daily newspaper, minibar, 24 hour room service, in-room safe, voice mail, high speed internet, hair dryer, iron/ironing board and turn down service when requested.
Additionally, the concierge staff will assist you arranging tours, dining and transportation. Mom and Dad can enjoy a night out when they take advantage of the babysitting service offered. Valet parking, car rental and airport shuttle are also available.
Of course, what upscale resort isn’t without a spa? The hotel Del is no exception. Schedule facials, massages, body wraps for a bit of well deserved pampering. There are also treatments designed for teens.
This expansive resort sports its own shopping center with 20 shops to browse. Clothing, including logo merchandise, jewelry, fine art, fun toys, books and just about anything you might want can be found here.
If you’re not a Marilyn Monroe fan, you’ll soon become one when you catch one of the showings of the movie “Some Like it Hot.” If this 1959 classic starts to look familiar, you’ll soon understand why. It was filmed at the Hotel Del Coronado. Photos from this great movie are on display throughout the resort and one of the consistently best selling souvenirs is the leather bound screenplay.
Legend has it that there was one guest who checked in but never checked out. Back in 1892, Kate Morgan vanished during her stay and it’s rumored that her ghostly apparition still roams its manicured grounds. This lore is part of the Hotel Del's Victorian charm.
Whether it’s for one evening or a week, you owe yourself a stay at one of the truly classic resorts of the world. Stroll where Presidents once tread, dine where Babe Ruth, Lindbergh and Thomas Edison once were feted, and become a star for a day as you’re treated like Hollywood royalty.
The Hotel Del Coronado combines the very best of yesteryear with the demands of today’s traveler. You’ll step into history, sleep in luxury, and have a once in a lifetime experience at this amazing, incomparable resort.
Pacific Terrace Hotel
610 Diamond Street
San Diego, CA 92109
The oceanfront Pacific Terrace Hotel is one of the area's finest. Its seaside location and luxury accommodations are the ideal setting for the perfect Southern California vacation.
The concierge staff is there to assist you with area information and in planning your stay. There's a gated underground parking facility with unlimited in and out privileges. (A $15 a day fee is applied for onsite parking.)
The Pacific Terrace Hotel's Caribbean Room is where guests enjoy a delicious complimentary Continental breakfast each morning and daily complimentary wine hour. Throughout the day you can have snacks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and in the summer, a frosty glass of lemonade.
Five area restaurants allow you to "charge back" to your hotel. This amenity gives you a wide range of dining options and the convenience of one bill at the end of your stay. Two of the restaurants offer resort delivery for those wishing to dine in their room.
Looking to relax? Schedule a massage that can be enjoyed in your guest room, in the resort's private treatment rooms or pool side where the ocean views will enhance your experience. Speaking of the pool, it overlooks the Pacific and there's a large adjacent hot tub where you can soak your cares away.
The spacious guestrooms include deluxe amenities such as twice daily maid service, terrycloth bathrobes, refrigerators (upon request in the standard guest rooms), 42" Plasma TV, fully stocked refreshment center, in room safe, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, high speed internet access, wake-up service, European bath amenities, private balcony or patio and turndown service.
Children under age 12 stay free and aero beds are available at a fee of $15 a night.
The rooms are in three categories, Garden View, Partial Ocean View and Premium Ocean View. All have upscale furnishings and granite and marble bathrooms.
The suites are in five configurations. The Junior Suites are one room with either a King bed with sleep sofa or two Queen beds. The Family Suites are two rooms with two Queen beds in the bedroom and sleeper sofa in the living area. There's a breakfast bar and dining table with 4 chairs.
The Executive Suites have a larger balcony with partial ocean views and a dining area. The bedrooms have two Queen beds, an extra large bathroom vanity, hot tub and separate shower.
The Presidential Suites are located in the center of the hotel with premium views of the Pacific. There's a sitting area, dining table, stereo and King size bed. This romantic setting includes a hot tub, separate shower and special amenities.
The luxurious Master Suites have two rooms with two ocean view balconies. There's a living room, dining area, wet bar, stereo and two Plasma TV's. The bedroom has a King bed, expansive marble and granite vanity area, hot tub and separate shower.
1404 Vacation Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
San Diego's Paradise Point Resort & Spa is located on its own private 44 acre island. At Spa Terre at Paradise Point you can relax as you enjoy one of the many treatments in a serene environment.
Dine on delicious California cuisine at the resort's Baleen restaurant while overlooking Mission Bay. Casual dining is offered at the Barefoot Bar & Grill and during the summer, poolside dining is available at Tropics Bar & Grill.
Among the Paradise Point Resort & Spa amenities are 5 swimming pools, including a lagoon and waterfall, full service marina, watersport rentals, fitness center, 18 hole golf course, summer "Dive In" poolside movies and tennis courts.
There are 462 guestrooms and suites nestled in the the island's tropical setting. All guestrooms feature deluxe marble bathrooms, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, microwave, coffeemaker, internet access:
The Lanai Patio Guestroom features two Queen beds and spacious patio.
The Lanai Garden Guestroom are cozy bungalows that offer your choice of two Queen beds or a King bed with Queen sleeper sofa. The patios lead straight into the resort's lush gardens.
The Lanai Bayside Guestroom offers views of San Diego's beautiful Mission Bay with your choice of two Queen beds or King bed with Queen sleeper sofa.
The Studio Garden Suites have both living and sleeping quarters. Your spacious room will have a dining table, wet bar, King bed and Queen size sleeper sofa.
The Studio Bay Suite have a simliar layout to the Garden Suites. The Bay Suites overlook Mission Bay and you'll be steps away from the white, sandy beach.
The Garden Bungalows have a separate bedroom from the expansive living area. These accommodations include a wet bar, dining table and King bed with Queen sleeper sofa.
The Bayside Bungalows have a similar layout to the Garden Bungalows. The Bayside setting offers views of San Diego's beautiful Mission Bay.
601 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
The Embassy Suites Hotel San Diego Bay - Downtown overlooks San Diego's Mission Bay. Its conveniently located across the street from Seaport Village, and is in close proximity to San Diego's downtown venues as well as area attractions.
The Embassy Suites are part of the Hilton chain of hotels. Complimentary made to order breakfast is included as well as a beverage station. Each evening you're invited to the Managers Reception in the large, light filled atrium featuring tropical plants and meandering stream. Room service, baggage storage, concierge assistance, indoor swimming pool, fitness center, babysitting, children's activities, gift shop and lounge are among the services that you'll find at this hotel.
Two of the adjacent dining venues are the PFC Lounge and Sushi Bar and the Pacific Fish Company. Serving lunch and dinner, enjoying a delicious meal is easy and within steps of your hotel. Best of all, there's a Starbucks onsite.
Each of the suites has a spacious living room and comfortable bedroom. All of the accommodations include two TV's, refrigerator, microwave, internet access, coffee maker and dining/work table. With a choice of either a view of the Bay or view of the City, you'll no doubt find yourself looking out at the spectacular scenery.
Humphrey’s Half Moon Inn & Suites
2303 Shelter Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92106
Humphrey's Half Moon Inn & Suites is located on San Diego's Shelter Island overlooking the America's Cup Harbor. The three mile long waterfront paths are ideal for biking or strolling.
The pool is sorrounded by towering palm trees while the fitness center overlooks the marina. For relaxation, you can schedule a massage treatment.
Dine on fine California coastal cuisine at Humphrey's by the Bay waterfront restaurant. Wine Spectator has awarded this venue the coveted Award of Excellence for three consecutive years. You can sip on your chardonnay while watching the sailboats, sunset and twinkling city lights.
As evening descends, Humphrey's Backstage Music Club has been voted as the "Best Place to dance in San Diego." This popular club features live bands. (For select performances, admission is required.)
From May thru October, there's Humphrey's Concerts by the Bay. This 1400 seat venue is right at your doorstep and features a full gamut of entertainment. Just order tickets during your visit and you'll be able to stroll to your hotel following your fabulous evening under the stars.
The guestrooms have a Mediterranean motif and includes a refrigerator, internet access, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, coffee maker and safe. The standard guestrooms offer a choice of King bed or two Queen beds. The Junior Suite has a King bed with sleeper sofa in the living area as well as microwave and wet bar.
The View Suites offer a choice of overlooking the Marina or tropical gardens. The bedroom has two Queen beds while the living room has a sleeper sofa. There's also a kitchen and upgraded room amenities. The View Suites can accommodate 6 guests.
The Grand Marina Suites are an expansive 1000+ square feet. There are two Queen beds with the living area offering two sleeper sofas. The fully equipped kitchen withadjacent dining room are perfect for families. The Grand Marina Suites can accommodate up to 8 guests.
San Diego-Residence Inn
1747 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
The San Diego Residence Inn is part of the Marriott hotel chain. Its located on the Pacific Coast Highway in the heart of downtown San Diego by the popular Gaslamp Quarter.
The pool is located in the hotel's courtyard and there's a spacious hot tub perfect for relaxation. An indoor fitness center is available for a quick workout. Complimentary shuttle service is offered within three miles of the hotel. If you want to enjoy a barbecue, fire up one of the outdoor grills and enjoy your homecooked meal at the picnic area. You can have your kitchen stocked with the convenient Grocery shopping service or make it easy on yourself and arrange for delivery from an area restaurant.
These hotels features a complimentary "Hometouch" hot breakfast. Weekday evenings you can meet your fellow guests at the Managers reception.
The San Diego Residence Inn have 121 one or two bedroom "The Room That Works" Suites. The fully equipped kitchens include a refrigerator, microwave, stove, dishes, icemaker and toaster. The Marriott Bedding Package with choice of feather or foam pillow is featured in the suites as well as complimentary high speed internet access, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, sofa bed and workstation.
- Jerry Bruckheimer book signing at Disneyland Park - Award-winning producer Jerry Bruckheimer will be appearing for a special signing of "Jerry Bruckheimer: When Lightning Strikes | Four Decades of Filmmaking" by Michael Singer on December 14th.
- Elf Days at California Adventure - Santa's elves are looking for recruits to join their ranks 12/09/13 through 12/15/13. Head to the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail where you can test your bravery with the Jingle Bell Bridge, tackle Present Tracking or learn the secret Elf Handshake.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- VIDEO: "In Summer" from Disney's "Frozen" in "World of Color - Winter Dreams" - "In Summer," sung by Josh Gad from Walt Disney Animation's 53rd animated feature "Frozen," has been been adapted for the brand new "World of Color - Winter Dreams" at Disney California Adventure.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- VIDEO: "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade at Disneyland - Join Mickey and the Disneyland Characters for a celebration of Christmas along Main Street USA. This parade is a yearly tradition, delighting guests of all ages as they enjoy the antics of Disney characters dancing alongside gingerbread men, snowflakes, and other Christmas characters.
- VIDEO: Santa Talks Holidays at Disneyland Resort 2013 - Join Tom Bell, host of the DIS Unplugged Disneyland Edition, as he speaks with Santa about all of the holiday happenings at Disneyland Resort.
- VIDEO: Making Tamales at Viva Navidad! at Disney California Adventure 2013 - Join Tom Bell, host of the DIS Unplugged Disneyland Edition, while he learns about Viva Navidad! and how to make tamales from Rubia, a pastry chef at Disneyland Resort.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's "Frozen" in "World of Color - Winter Dreams" - "Let It Go," sung by broadway star Idina Menzel from Walt Disney Animation's 53rd animated feature "Frozen," has been been adapted for the brand new "World of Color - Winter Dreams" at Disney California Adventure. "World of Color" is the nighttime colored fountain show at DCA and has been performed since 2010. "Winter Dreams" is the first full show variation.
- VIDEO: World of Color Fountain Controls at Disney California Adventure 2013 - Join Tom Bell, host of the DIS Unplugged Disneyland Edition, as he speaks with Rene from Disney Parks and Resorts about the technology behind World of Color - Winter Dreams, the nighttime fountain show at Disney California Adventure.
- Donate to Toys For Tots at the Disneyland Resort - Donate a new, unwrapped toy at several locations throughout Downtown Disney and the Disneyland Resort Hotels from 12/1 through 12/14.
- VIDEO: Haunted Mansion Holiday 2013 at Disneyland - Jack Skellington takes over the Haunted Mansion to bring Christmas to Halloweentown in Haunted Mansion Holiday, the seasonal overlay that is celebrating its 13th year at Disneyland Resort.
- VIDEO: World of Color - Winter Dreams - For the Christmas season, Disney California Adventure Park presents 'World of Color - Winter Dreams' a brand new holiday version of World of Color starring Olaf (voiced by Josh Gad), the lovable snowman from Disney's "Frozen," a Toy Story Nutcracker sequence and a special intro featuring the Honor Choir.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- VIDEO: Disneyland's 'Jingle Cruise' Queue and Full POV Ride-Through - The Jungle Cruise Skippers have grown homesick for the holidays, so they've added holiday cheer to the queue and boathouse with decorations that have been mailed to them from home (plus a few they've created themselves). Other changes include new jokes, boat names and music loop in the queue.
- TubaChristmas returns to the Disneyland Resort - Hundreds of tuba players will gather in Downtown Disney to perform holiday music on December 21st at 1:00pm.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- Blog - Trader Sam’s Mixes Up Holiday Drinks
- VIDEO: Olaf's Ice Rink in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - This year at Downtown Disney, the ice rink created for the holiday season is based off of the 53rd Disney Animated Film "Frozen". Olaf's Ice Rink allows guests to lace up skates and hit the ice, but if you're not adventurous then you can do some shopping at the holiday themed stands.
- VIDEO: Christmas in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure - Seasons Speedings! Cars Land, the popular area at Disney California Adventure based off of the Disney-Pixar film "Cars", has received a holiday overlay making the streets of Radiator Springs merrier than ever.
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- Knott's Berry Farm announces major plans for 2014 - Knott's Berry farm is planning a major refurbishment for the Calico Mine Ride beginning in January, plus new rides and an entire restoration to celebrate Camp Snoopy's 30th Anniversary.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- Disneyland announces more lengthy closures for early 2014 - In addition to the 4-month closure for Alice in Wonderland, the Disneyland Resort has also announced a 8-month closure for Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage and a nearly 4-month closure for Soarin' Over California.
- VIDEO: Toy Story Nutcracker from "World of Color - Winter Dreams" - Toy Story Nutcracker is a special sequence created by Pixar specifically for "World of Color - Winter Dreams", the nighttime fountain show at Disney California Adventure. Your favorite Toy Story characters dance to Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite songs including March of the Wooden Soldier, Trepak, Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, Chinese Dance and Dance of the Flowers.
- Viva Navidad menu takes over Paradise Garden Grill - A special Viva Navidad menu is being served at California Adventure's Paradise Garden Grill, featuring Street Style Tacos, Chicken Mole and Torta al Pastor.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- VIDEO: Believe...In Holiday Magic Fireworks Spectacular - For the Christmas season, Disneyland Park presents 'Believe...In Holiday Magic Fireworks Spectacular,' a holiday fireworks show over Sleeping Beauty Castle which ends with magical snowfall over Main Street U.S.A.
- Firefighters called for smoke at Disneyland
Smoke was seen coming from a Disneyland storage facility.
- Billy Hill and the Hillbillies leaving Disneyland Park in January
20-year veterans of the park, the group will hold its final performance January 6, 2014.
- Couple gets married on Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean ride
A Disney-loving couple held a secret wedding on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Disney's Jungle Cruise getting a holiday makeover
The Jungle Cruise at both the Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park will be transforming into the "Jingle Cruise" this holiday season.
- The View to broadcast live from Disneyland in November
The show will tape November 18-22.