Downtown Disney Disneyland
Alamo Car Rental - Located in the Downtown Disney District, near the Walt Disney Travel Company (facing the Disneyland Hotel).
Build-A-Bear Workshop - You create your very own plush friend. Once you’ve chosen and assembled
all of the features that make your stuffed animal uniquely
yours, you’ll take your treasure home in its own
cardboard ‘cage’. This is by far the busiest shop at Downtown Disney. You will see people carrying these Build-A-Bear boxes everywhere!
D Street - D Street Disney features designer clothing, jewelry and merchandise including vintage inspired Disney Couture, Bloc artwork, Surf and Skate apparel and Star Wars T-shirts. Additional sections include ‘The Scene’ where local artists are showcased with art, jewelry and apparel, ‘Motor Mouse Since 1928 by Noah’ that showcases his art inspired by classic movies & cars, and ‘Vinylmation’ showcasing the latest in the Vinylmation series of characters.
Disney Vault 28 - Disney Vault 28 offers an ever-changing mix of clothes and accessories for men and women as well as a select range of gifts and home accessory items, not to mention Disney apparel which has been given an unexpected twist.
Disney Pin Traders - Disney pins, lanyards, cases, accessories
ESPN Studio Store - Located in the ESPN Sports center, this store is bound to have everything the sports enthusiast in your family is looking for.
Fossil - The Fossil Store in Downtown Disney offers a wide selection of eclectic watches and bands, Sunglasses, Leather Goods, Purses and Jewelry as well as the latest ‘Funky’ fashions.
House of Blues Company Store – Logo clothing and merchandise as well as sauces and spices.
LittleMissMatched - LittleMissMatched offers unique merchandise for the young and young at heart. The brand’s signature non-matching socks are sold in sets of three single socks to encourage self-expression through mixing and matching. LittleMissMatched offers everything from books to bedding, PJ’s to pencil pouches and flip flops to furniture – each item with its own unique reinvention.
Marceline’s Confectionery - Fresh fudge, candy coated apples, hand dipped chocolates and an assortment of novelty candies is available. Named after Walt Disney's childhood town.
Quiksilver Boardriders Club Store -
Quiksilver brands including Boys and Young Men's apparel,
Quiksilveredition, Roxy, Roxy Girl and Teenie
Rainforest Retail Shopping Village - A wide assortment of Rainforest merchandise including, jewelry, clothing, toys and gifts.
RIDEMAKERZ - RIDEMAKERZ lets your kids build their own radio-controlled vehicle! Choose from dozens of cars and hundreds of accessories to make that one of a kind dream vehicle.
- DIS Unplugged Review by Tom Bell: Blog
Something Silver – Jewelry and accessories in this precious metal.
Studio Disney 365 – The perfect place for that "little rock star" in your family! Choose from several different superstar makeover packages. All packages include a hair makeover, cosmetic makeover, make-up case, digital image and lanyard. Prices range from $19.95 to $81.00 for the complete look. Advanced reservations are recommnded and can be made by calling (714) 781-STYLE (7895). Guests must cancel within 24 hours or face a $10 per person charge.
- DIS Unplugged reviews by Nancy Johnon: Blog
DIS Unplugged Podcast
04/28/11 - Nancy Johnson talks about Studio 365
Discuss | Blog | RSS Feed | Add to iTunes | Podcast Main
Sunglass Icon - High end and brand name designer frames.
Travelex - Convert foreign currency, buy or exchange traveler’s checks, credit card advances and wire transfers.
Walt Disney Travel Company - Disney Travel Agents will assist you in making questions or changes to your current package.
WonderGround Gallery - A technology driven gallery featuring the latest in Disney inspired art. WonderGround Gallery also features an Artist in Residence program. Each month, a new artist will call the gallery their home as they work on upcoming projects, live paintings, art demonstrations and more.
Artist in Residence for April is Matt Spangler.
Artist Matt Spangler will be on hand April 4, 18-20 & 25-27 from 6pm to 10pm each day to showcase some of the lates pieces in his Robot Art collection.
Downtown Disney at night is very busy. If you try to wing your dinner meals, don't be suprised if you have to wait a while. I've noticed lines out the door at Rainforest Cafe, Tortilla Jo's, and Naples Ristorante Pizzeria.
Downtown Disney in Disneyland really comes alive at night! There isn't a single spot throughout the district where you won't hear live music, or see crowds for that matter. Downtown Disney during the day and Downtown Disney at night are completely different.
BRENNAN’S JAZZ KITCHEN
Long a New Orleans tradition, Ralph Brennan’s California locale brings the sounds of the Big Easy to Downtown Disney. On select evenings, the sultry sound of jazz fills the air as a talented lineup of performers takes center stage in the lounge. Admission is required for certain events.
Call 714-776-5200 for ticket reservations.
HOUSE OF BLUES
In addition to the Sunday Gospel Brunch, the evening brings a lively mix of entertainment. From rock, to reggae, from rap to the rhythms of Latin music, you’ll find it here. Both talented local performers as well as big name acts appear at this establishment. You can call 714-778-2583 for the schedule during your visit. Admission ranges from $5.00 and up and can be purchased through Ticket Master. Tickets are also available at the House of Blues box office.
With 12 large screens and comfortable stadium style seating, you can enjoy the top movies being shown at this megaplex. There's even an IMAX screen for that immersive movie experience. Current releases are shown throughout the day into the evening.
Sports fans flock to this location where sports events can be viewed on a giant 16-foot screen surrounded by a dozen 36-inch monitors in the lounge area. No matter what the game, you’re bound to find it being broadcast here. Every seat in the restaurant is in range of a TV screen. No need to wait for a commercial to take a bathroom break, there are screens in the restrooms. At the Sports Arena, sports themed video games are found. (Game cards available for purchase.)
MAYAN ADVENTURE TOURS
Pilot your own Jungle Cruise-style boat through a Mayan temple and more. Located near Rainforest Cafe. Cost is $2.
Downtown Disney also hosts a wonderful array of outdoor performers. From the sublime sounds of classical musicians to Latino bands that will have you dancing in the streets, you will often find the air filled with music.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.