Southern California Interactive Fun
Leave it to the Southern California destinations to send you into air combat or careening around a race course. For tamer activities, there are mini-golf courses, waterslides, arcades, lazer tag, rock walls, batting cages and a host of fun hands-on action.
There's no denying California's reputation for fulfulling your fantasies when you schedule an authentic combat plane flight. Air Combat USA makes you a "Fighter Pilot for a Day" as you take to the skies for your once in a lifetime experience. The flight options are far from inexpensive, but for the adventurer who wants to be John Wayne for a day, there's nothing that compares to this.
If you're looking for some hands on fun, head to Boomers at nearby Irvine. Here you can go on the Bumper Boats, try your skills in the batting cage, play laser tag, traverse the mini-golf course, climb the rock wall or have the kids take to the road on the kiddie go cart course. There's a kid's playland, King Arthur's carnival and a gameroom with the latest video games. Parking is free and there's no fee for admission.
With five mini-golf courses, lazer "joust" tag, an arcade and waterslides, Camelot Golf in Anaheim is a fun destination for the family to enjoy.
It looks like sitting in freeway traffic jams has sprouted an industry where you can fulfill your need for speed. Speed Zone is another attraction where you can race around the course. Speed Zone isn't as hard core as Dromo One and also offers mini-golf and a fun arcade.
- Blog - Disneyland's Mechanical Kingdom Exhibit Opens
- Starbucks is now open at Disneyland's Downtown Disney - A new Starbucks Coffee location is now open near the World of Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.