Southern California Tours
Who hasn't heard of California's infamous freeways? Relax and leave the driving to the professionals as you visit the most popular tourist destinations in Southern California. From nearby Hollywood to the Grand Canyon, there are tour operators to assist you in making the most of your vacation. For a truly unique experience, you can book a hot air balloon ride over wine country.
These tours include pick up and drop off at your Disneyland Resort Hotel.
Balloon Ride Tour: A one hour balloon ride that includes a champagne toast and breakfast at the South Coast Winery Resort and Spa after the flight
Wine Tour Package: This package includes all of the amenities of the Balloon Ride Tour, plus a tour of three of the finest wineries in Temecula for wine tasting and shopping, then a stop in Old Town Temecula for a self-guided walking tour.
Enjoy a two hours Trolley tour of exciting San Diego. Considered the "birthplace of California" this destinations history comes to life as you visit Coronado Island and the Hotel Del Coronado, Old Town State Park, San Diego Zoo, Horton Plaza, Seaport Village, Gaslamp Village, Lindbergh Field, San Diego Museum of Art and Museum of Natural History, San Diego Naval Station, Balboa Park, Aerospace Museum, Heritage Park, Star of India, Whaley House, Aerospace Museum and more.
You can get off at any of the stops and re-board when you're ready to continue your tour. Along the way, the tour guide provides an informative narrative about your destination. This nationwide tour service offers 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Tour the most popular destinations in Los Angeles and Anaheim in style. There are many tour options to select from which include your admission.
If Vegas or the Grand Canyon are on your Southern California trip wish list, this tour provider will get you to your destination in comfort.
Enjoy narrated tours of the most popular Southern California attractions.
The Coach bus line provides both shuttle service and sightseeing tours.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.