Southern California Tours
Who hasn't heard of California's infamous freeways? Relax and leave the driving to the professionals as you visit the most popular tourist destinations in Southern California. From nearby Hollywood to the Grand Canyon, there are tour operators to assist you in making the most of your vacation. For a truly unique experience, you can book a hot air balloon ride over wine country.
These tours include pick up and drop off at your Disneyland Resort Hotel.
Balloon Ride Tour: A one hour balloon ride that includes a champagne toast and breakfast at the South Coast Winery Resort and Spa after the flight
Wine Tour Package: This package includes all of the amenities of the Balloon Ride Tour, plus a tour of three of the finest wineries in Temecula for wine tasting and shopping, then a stop in Old Town Temecula for a self-guided walking tour.
Enjoy a two hours Trolley tour of exciting San Diego. Considered the "birthplace of California" this destinations history comes to life as you visit Coronado Island and the Hotel Del Coronado, Old Town State Park, San Diego Zoo, Horton Plaza, Seaport Village, Gaslamp Village, Lindbergh Field, San Diego Museum of Art and Museum of Natural History, San Diego Naval Station, Balboa Park, Aerospace Museum, Heritage Park, Star of India, Whaley House, Aerospace Museum and more.
You can get off at any of the stops and re-board when you're ready to continue your tour. Along the way, the tour guide provides an informative narrative about your destination. This nationwide tour service offers 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Tour the most popular destinations in Los Angeles and Anaheim in style. There are many tour options to select from which include your admission.
If Vegas or the Grand Canyon are on your Southern California trip wish list, this tour provider will get you to your destination in comfort.
Enjoy narrated tours of the most popular Southern California attractions.
The Coach bus line provides both shuttle service and sightseeing tours.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.