Southern California Tours
Who hasn't heard of California's infamous freeways? Relax and leave the driving to the professionals as you visit the most popular tourist destinations in Southern California. From nearby Hollywood to the Grand Canyon, there are tour operators to assist you in making the most of your vacation. For a truly unique experience, you can book a hot air balloon ride over wine country.
These tours include pick up and drop off at your Disneyland Resort Hotel.
Balloon Ride Tour: A one hour balloon ride that includes a champagne toast and breakfast at the South Coast Winery Resort and Spa after the flight
Wine Tour Package: This package includes all of the amenities of the Balloon Ride Tour, plus a tour of three of the finest wineries in Temecula for wine tasting and shopping, then a stop in Old Town Temecula for a self-guided walking tour.
Enjoy a two hours Trolley tour of exciting San Diego. Considered the "birthplace of California" this destinations history comes to life as you visit Coronado Island and the Hotel Del Coronado, Old Town State Park, San Diego Zoo, Horton Plaza, Seaport Village, Gaslamp Village, Lindbergh Field, San Diego Museum of Art and Museum of Natural History, San Diego Naval Station, Balboa Park, Aerospace Museum, Heritage Park, Star of India, Whaley House, Aerospace Museum and more.
You can get off at any of the stops and re-board when you're ready to continue your tour. Along the way, the tour guide provides an informative narrative about your destination. This nationwide tour service offers 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Tour the most popular destinations in Los Angeles and Anaheim in style. There are many tour options to select from which include your admission.
If Vegas or the Grand Canyon are on your Southern California trip wish list, this tour provider will get you to your destination in comfort.
Enjoy narrated tours of the most popular Southern California attractions.
The Coach bus line provides both shuttle service and sightseeing tours.
- Magical fireworks returns to Disneyland Park on 5/2 - Magical, Disneyland's fireworks show that features an appearance by Dumbo, returns for the summer beginning May 2nd.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.