Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
Disney Quest Indoor Interactive Theme Park
Located at Downtown Disney West Side, this 5 story, 100,000 sq. ft. attraction houses some of the most cutting edge technology, mixed with the very best concepts from Disney's imagineers.
Due to space limitations, strollers are not allowed inside the building.
Visitors under age 10 must be accompanied by a responsible person age 16 or older. Certain games offering prize incentives require purchase of tokens to play.
The single best tip is to go early. (Schedule varies.)
Head to the Explore Zone first before the lines form. The Score Zone and Buzz's Astro Blaster also are popular.
After that, take your time and explore all the levels of this wonderful playground. You will find something for everyone, regardless of how old you are.
There are five zones of play:
- EXPLORE ZONE: You'll be transported to another world as you experience the Virtual Jungle Cruise while shooting the rapids. Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride sends you through Agrabah as you race to release the Genie. Go in search of hidden treasure on the Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for Buccaneer Gold.
- SCORE ZONE: Become a superhero as you Ride the Comix! in a 3D comic book battle. Your crew visits other planets as you go on a rescue mission in Invasion! An Alien Encounter. The Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam puts you in the middle of the action.
- CREATE ZONE: Express yourself in this artistic center. At the Living Easels you can paint a live masterpiece. Create and ride your one of a kind rollercoaster at CyberSpace Mountain. Toy Story fans will love Sid's Create-A-Toy where you can assemble and take home your own toy. Become a Disney animator at the Animation Academy. Budding musical stars can create their own CD by choosing from over 20 styles and 1000 vocals at the Radio Disney SongMaker.
- REPLAY ZONE: Classic games and rides with Buzz Lightyear's AstroBlaster pitting you against your competitors in a zany bumper car race. Mad Wave Motion Theater gives you a choice of riding a fantasy coaster or steering a high speed race car. The Dance Zone offers the latest dance video games and KidQuest is designed for kids ages 2 - 7. Custom Redemption Games require the purchase of Disney Quest Game Play Cards. Points can be used to redeem prizes.
In additon to the games described, there are video games, pinball machines, and all sorts of fun activities.
You pay one price for access to Disney Quest for the entire day, and you are free to leave and return. (The only exception is if you decide to play the games where prizes are awarded. The purchase of a game card is required.)
There's no need to leave when you get hungry as you can enjoy lunch, snacks and dessert during your visit.
On the 4th floor you will find the Wonderland Cafe, which features some absolutely incredible desserts and specialty coffees. While enjoying your treat you can surf the 'net, e-mail postcards to your friends/family and visit the DIS.
On the 5th floor is Food Quest where salads, pizza, sandwiches, and other counter service items are offered.
The pricing structure for DisneyQuest is as follows (tax is included):
Disney Quest Tickets can be purchased online for less than the gate price.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW