Downtown Disney - West Side
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
Operating hours for the common areas at Downtown West Side are 8:00 am - 2:00 am. This includes all Downtown Disney promenades, walkways, rest rooms and green spaces.
Changes to parking due to Downtown Disney remodel:
- Parking lots H, I, J and K are closed. During busy times, the Team Disney parking lot will be open and a shuttle will be provided to Downtown Disney. A parking garage will be built in place of the existing lots.
- The section of road between AMC Theatres and DisneyQuest will be closed from 10/21/13 until Fall 2014.
- Entrance 3 is closed. Ring Road is closed from Planet Hollywood to DisneyQuest. The taxi service that used to be located near Planet Hollywood has been relocated to a section of the parking lot in front of Raglan Road.
- Downtown Disney West Side Map
- Downtown Disney West Side Dining
- Downtown Disney West Side Entertainment
- Downtown Disney West Side Attractions
- Downtown Disney West Side Shopping
The four food trucks at Downtown Disney will now have a permanent spot to park. The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
Co-owned by legendary singer Gloria Estefan, Bongo's offers a taste of authentic Cuban cuisine in a wonderful atmosphere.
Crossroads at House
The menu boasts a wide variety of American, as well as international foods from celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez. The Gospel Brunch held here on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays is NOT to be missed.
The Smokehouse at House of Blues is a quick-service BBQ restaurant. Guests can order their food at a walk-up window and seating is available in the outdoor patio area shared with the main restaurant. Live music is featured on the venue's stage, so the patio is the perfect place to enjoy the entertainment. Menu items include Pulled Pork or Chicken Sandwiches, Smoked Turkey Legs, Smoked Beef Brisket Sandwiches, St. Louis Ribs, Hot Dogs, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Chips and Desserts. Beer, Wine, Cocktails, and soft drinks are available.
Forty Thirst Street
Get your coffee fix with fresh brewed coffee products by Joffrey's Coffee. Frozen drinks, tea and cocoa are also available.
More famous for its owners than its food is Planet Hollywood, just outside of Pleasure Island. Standard fare is served (burgers, BBQ ribs, steak, chicken, pasta). Consistently rated one of the worst restaurants on Disney property. This restaurant is a classic example of an organization thinking their name means more than the quality of food they serve.
Starbucks Now Open
This 4,000 square ft. space is open from 10:00am-midnight. Inside seating is available, as well as a covered patio with fireplace and view of the water. Designed by architect David Daniels, the space uses reclaimed hardwood and features a living lemongrass roof and a moss mural. An interesting addition to the space is an interactive touch screen "chalkboard" that is connected to the Starbucks at Disneyland. When activated, guests will be able to see what is drawn on the board on the other coast.
The menu features the regular Starbucks drinks, bakery items, salads, sandwiches and packaged coffee. Starbucks Reserve Coffee, designated as some of the best in the world, is available at a special counter.
Offers 7 varieties of hand-rolled pretzels in addition to ice cream, lemonade and Coke products.
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Legendary chef and Spago founder, Wolfgang Puck brings his renowned culinary talents to Downtown Disney. Overpriced mediocre food and pretentious service make for a bad experience.
If you don't feel like sitting down for a long dinner of lunch, stop in Wolfgang Puck Express located next to
Cirque du Soliel - La Nouba
Cirque du Soleil is a theatrical performance unlike anything you have experienced before. Clearly the best live entertainment venue in Orlando. Cirque du Soleil is not a traditional circus as the name implies. At Cirque du Soleil, you will not find any animals in the cast. Unlike other circuses, there are no dancing bears, lions leaping through hoops or elephants doing tricks. Rather, Cirque du Soleil is a completely immersive combination of circus and theatrical presentation combining elements of modern dance, staging, humor and acrobatic stunts.
An Indoor Interactive Theme Park. More than an arcade, this enjoyable experience blends the best of the Disney theme parks with state of the art technology to achieve an amazing family experience. This is a must see, especially if you have kids and teens in your party. More Info...
Crossroads at House
The House of Blues at Downtown Disney is a great concert venue for some of today's popular bands. Find concert tickets, tour dates and event information at House of Blues Orlando.
24 screens and
5,400 seats (all stadium style) make this theatre
one of the largest in Central Florida. Six of the auditoriums are "dine-in" theatres with full service dining and drinks. The "Fork & Screen Theaters" have reserved seating, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and a menu featuring quesadillas, burgers, flatbread pizzas, grilled sandwiches, house specialties, appetizers and desserts. In addition, so as to minimize distractions to other patrons, moviegoers are able to press a call-button that alerts their server. Depending on the day and time, the dine-in experience costs between $6 and $13, plus the cost of food, which is between $6.59 - 8.99 for appetizers and $8.59 - 11.99 for entrees.
For those who may want to eat before watching their movie, MacGuffins Bar and Lounge is also available inside the AMC Downtown Disney 24 and offers the full menu of drinks and food choices available to those in a dine-in theatre.
Splitsville is located at Downtown Disney's West Side in the old Virgin Megastore building. Splitsville is not your typical bowling alley. The 45,000 square foot venue features 30 lanes spread over two floors, as well as billiards, music and live entertainment. Patrons can get a full meal delivered right to them while they bowl; hand-tossed pizza, fresh-rolled sushi, filet sliders and more are available without ever having to leave the bowling floor. A balcony offers outdoor seating. In addition to daytime hours, Splitsville offers a new option for nighttime entertainment at the popular Downtown Disney area. On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, the second floor will be reserved for guests ages 21 and up who arrive after 10:30 p.m. Prices range from $15-$20 per person for an hour reservation, plus the cost of shoe rental ($4 per person).
- Sunday - 10:00am - 12:30am
- Mon-Wed - 10:30am - 12:30am
- Thurs and Fri - 10:30am - 2:00am
- Saturday - 10:00am - 2:00am
- Monday - Friday
- 10:00am - 4:00pm - $15/person
- 4pm - close - $20/person
- Saturday - Sunday
- $20/person all day
- 1-3 people - 1 hour
- 4 people - 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 5 people - 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 6-8 people - 1 hour and 45 minutes
Priority Bowling allows your group to receive the next available lane upon check-in. Maximum 8 bowlers per lane. Groups requesting 2 Priority Bowling Lanes may have a longer wait. Pricing includes bowling, shoes are $4 per person.
- 10:00am - 4:00pm - $80 per hour
- 4:00pm - close - $125 per hour
Premier Lane Reservations
Need more than 2 lanes? Splitsville can accommodate large groups, corporate events and private parties. Food/beverage package purchase is required.
Email KingPin@splitsvillelanes.com at least 24 hours in advance.
Discount: Trips in the balloon before 10:00 am are just $10. Normal adult prices are $18.
Located next to the bridge near Planet Hollywood, this balloon ride provides guests with a bird's eye view of Downtown Disney and a 360-degree view of up to 10 miles. This 6 minute trip lifts up to 30 guests at a time 400 feet in the air.
The cost is $18 for adults and $12 for children (3-9). Operating hours are 8:30 am - 12:00 am daily, weather permitting.
Cirque du Soleil Boutique
Curl by Sammy Duvall - High end Surf Shop which features a selection of trendy surf themed clothing and accessories, watersport gear, shoes and eyewear. The shop is located next to Splitsville Bowling Alley. Hours are 10:30am - 11:00 pm on Sunday through Thursday and 10:30am - midnight Friday and Saturday.
This store has an industrial feel to it and offers a mix of products for men and women.There are pop culture items, apparel, artwork, handbags, accessories, jewelry. There is also a Create Your Own Vinylmation table and you can participate in Vinylmation trading. The store showcases local artists.
D Street photos
Disney Quest Emporium
Like Disney is fond of doing, you have to walk through here to exit the building. On your way through, shop for DisneyQuest souvenirs, such as hats, toys, shirts and candy.
This athletic footwear store helps runners find their perfect pair of athletic shoes by using a complimentary video-taped gait analysis and an iStep barametric screening. Once you pick a pair, you can test them out on the indoor track to make sure they're exactly what you're looking for. The store also features many events, clinics and new product introductions. It is located across from House of Blues next to Curl.
House of Blues Company Store
Sosa Family Cigars
Sunglass Icon by Sunglass Hut
United World Soccer Shop - open through the end of the World Cup Soccer Tournament (mid- to end of June)
In the space vacated by the departure of BLINK by Wet Seal, this temporary pop-up store will offer soccer apparel and other gear.
Festival of the Masters
(November) This art festival is centered at Downtown Disney Westside, and features the works of some of today's top artists. Artwork mediums such as photography, glass work, paintings, sculptures, prints, drawings, jewelry, leather & wood, mixed media and collage, and Digital art are displayed. At the Marketplace, amazing chalk artists create masterpieces on the sidewalks.
Click Here for more Upcoming Disney Events.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Harambe Nights sold out this weekend - Harambe Nights is sold out for the weekend of July 19. Tickets are still available for the remaining weekends.
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Registration now open for Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Registration is already filling up. Prices are listed here and will go up after a certain date.
- Seats still remaining for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Sneak Preview - Sample food's from this year's Festival and hear speakers discussing the new marketplaces, special events and more!
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom Turnstiles - Main St. Station - Wish you were at Disney today? Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Magic Kingdom Turnstiles - Main St. Station.
- Less than a month left to book a Disney vacation with free dining! - Guests can book a Walt Disney World room and ticket vacation package that includes a stay at a Walt Disney World resort, and receive the Dining Plan for free!
- Backstage package begins today Cirque du Soleil - Package is available for 6:00 performances on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Create a personalized Coca-Cola label at Club Cool - Guests at Walt Disney World will be able to create a personalized label for a 7.5 oz Coca-Cola can.
- Blog - Like This at Walt Disney World? Try That at Universal Orlando.
- Viewing locations for final World Cup games - The final three games will be shown in multiple locations.
- Blog - Some Dos and Don'ts of Frozen Summer Fun
- Candlelight Processional dining package info released - Information includes list of restaurants and approximate prices. Reserved fireworks viewing is not included this year.
- Minor changes to menu at Harambe Nights party - The lamb chops with tamarind pomegranate sauce will no longer be served. A Moroccan beef kefta dish will be served at the buffet after the show instead of the pre-show reception.
- Blog - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You?
- It's Tough to be a Bug closes for refurb - The Animal Kingdom attraction will be closed from 7/7/14 - 8/11/14.
- Photos of Oaken's Trading Post and merchandise available at Frozen Summer Fun - We've added merchandise photos and photos of Oaken's Trading Post to our blog on this event.
- VIDEO: Anna and Elsa's Royal Welcome featuring Kristoff at Frozen Summer Fun - Frozen Summer Fun has come to Disney's Hollywood Studios and the first daily event is a Royal Welcome parade for Anna and Elsa with a special appearance by Kristoff. At the end of the parade, the two princesses appear on the Sorcerer Mickey hat stage for a sing-along of "Let It Go" with Olaf!
- New backstage package offered at Cirque du Soleil - This $250 package includes ticket, snacks, gift bag and backstage meet and greet.
- Minimum age lowered to travel solo on Magical Express - The minimum age to travel alone on Magical Express has been lowered to age 12 from age 16.
- Flying Fish Cafe to serve breakfast this fall - Reservations are now being accepted for 10/1 - 12/7/14.
- Florida residents can save 35% on a Room Only reservation - Florida residents can save when booking a room-only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for stays most nights July 2014 - September 2014.
- Premium Package added for Frozen Summer Fun Live - Package will include reserved seating and viewing for three of the day's events.
- Changes to PhotoPass print packages at restaurants - Beginning 7/27/14, PhotoPass print packages will no longer be offered table-side at Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Time schedule announced for Frozen Summer Fun Live at Hollywood Studios - The world of Frozen is taking over Hollywood Studios this summer. Spend the day enjoying these brand-new interactive experiences.
- Extended operating hours for monorail for 4th of July holiday - The monorail will have extended operating hours on July 3-5.
- Garden View Tea Room at Grand Floridian to undergo refurb - Garden View Tea Room closed 6/30/14 - 8/29/14. Perfectly Princess Tea Party will take place at Citricos.
- Partial list of Candlelight Processional narrators announced - Sharon Stone and Ana Gasteyer are new additions this year.
- Blog - Making the Most Out of a Summer Trip to Walt Disney World
- 4th of July Craft beer event at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel - Eight different brews will be on tap as the hotel partners with Cigar City Brewing of Tampa.
- July merchandise events and signings at the Walt Disney World Resort - Disney artists will sign their work at locations around Walt Disney World.
- Two new VIP tours added at Walt Disney World - The Ultimate Day of Thrills - A VIP Tour Experience and The Ultimate Day for Young Families - A VIP Tour Experience will both take guests to three parks, giving them VIP access to several attractions.
- Cinderella's Royal Table to be closed for 2 months - The character dining restaurant will be closed for refurbishment 1/5/2015 - 3/6/2015.
- Blog - FROZEN Summer Fun LIVE! Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Several dates sold out for Animal Kingdom's Harambe Nights - Premium seating is sold out for all dates. General seating is sold out for 6/28 and 7/5.
- Several changes made to park hours for rest of 2014 - Many changes have been made to Extra Magic Hours, as well as park hours extended and more Fantasmic and Main Street Electrical performances added.
- Several refurb dates planned for Winter Summerland mini golf course - The summer course will be closed for several dates throughout the summer.
- Parking lot construction at Animal Kingdom through September - The lot will be expanded in anticipation of larger crowds with the additions coming to the park.
- Agent P World Showcase Adventure to utilize smartphones - Beginning 6/27/14, the current flip phones will be replaced with smartphones.
- Another new meet and greet location for Snow White - She can now be seen on the front porch of Town Square Theater.
- Blog - Downtown Disney - Land of construction walls and cranes
- Blog - Disney Park Favorites in New Vinylmation Park Starz 3
- Rock Your Summer Side Dance Party at Hollywood Studios - This dance party will take place nightly from 6:00-10:00pm.
- Details for 4th of July at Walt Disney World - The parks will have special fireworks shows and Disney characters dressed in patriotic costumes.
- Ticket discounts for Cirque du Soleil - Discounted tickets are available for performances July 1-19, July 14, July 23-Sept 13, Sept 23-27, 2014.
- Summer discounts available for Walt Disney World golf courses - Play early in the day and save on a round of golf.
- Partial character list scheduled for Villains Unleashed event - Villains can be seen in stage shows, character greetings, and more.
- Price increases to $15/hour at Disney's Children's Activity Centers - This is at Club Disney at the Polynesian, Simba's Cubhouse at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Sandcastle Club at the Beach Club, and Cub's Den at the Wilderness Lodge.
- Tables in Wonderland hosts Epcot Food & Wine Festival Preview Event - Sample food's from this year's Festival and hear speakers discussing the new marketplaces, special events and more.
- Wilderness Lodge main pool closing from 9/3-11/27/14 - Main Pool closed 9/3/2014- 11/27/2014. Guests may use the pool at Fort Wilderness or the Contemporary. Transportation will be provided.
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
- Elizabeth Mitchell cast on Once Upon A Time
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 12:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Epcot FW