Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
Paradise Pier Hotel Address:
1717 Disneyland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92802
The location of this resort inspired a complete transformation. Directly overlooking Disney California Adventure’s lively ‘boardwalk’, the seaside theme is a natural. The two towers of this hotel are crowned by a fun border of ocean waves. This theme is carried throughout the hotel.
The Paradise Theater is the perfect spot for the younger guests to sit “on the beach” and enjoy a Disney show. With pint-sized Adirondack chairs and big-screen TV that’s framed by a giant sand castle, this quiet spot is a great place for the little ones to take a break.
The exciting rooftop pool complex continues the boardwalk theme. There’s a waterslide designed to look like a wooden roller coaster. Guests of this hotel will have a fantastic time slippin' and slidin' down “California Streamin’" into the cooling waters below. This is the longest, wettest slide at any Disneyland hotel.
The toddler set will enjoy splashing in the life preserver shaped wading pool. The pool area is dotted with brightly colored umbrellas that provide welcome shade.
Slurpin' USA is the place to head to for a refreshing drink. With a backdrop of classic Boardwalk posters, you can enjoy your frosty beverage at this sky top recreation destination.
The guestrooms have been renovated to reflect the nautical theme. The rooms are bright and breezy with Disney flair. Sand colored walls and beach ball pillows, plus a smiling Mickey perched on his lifeguard chair create a relaxing and playful atmosphere.
There are 502 guestrooms, including 9 Junior Suites and 5 Master Suites. The standard rooms offer either two queen beds or a king bed. Some rooms have a day bed. Amenities include coffee makers, refrigerators, iron/ironing board and hairdryer. Complimentary USA Today newspapers are available in the elevator lobbies.
Concierge level guests can enjoy the Beach Comber Club where a breakfast bar, twilight wine & cheese reception, soft drinks, fresh fruit and complimentary video checkout are offered.
For guests wishing to exercise during their stay, the Mickey's Beach Fitness Center is located on the premises.
Guests staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel can make use of Pinocchio’s Workshop, the on-site childcare center located at the Grand Californian Hotel. Here children are entertained in a supervised setting while Mom and Dad can choose to enjoy a quiet dinner or visit Downtown Disney.
Guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels are are eligible for an Extra Magic Hour. Visit Disneyland on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and check out Disney California Adventure on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays up to one hour prior to regular park opening. The availability of the Extra Magic Hour and offered attractions is subject to change.
The Surfside Lounge serves a small breakfast menu, sandwiches and salads for lunch, plus evening snacks and cocktails
The PCH Grill begins the day with the Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends. Dinner is also offered, with steak, chicken, salads, pasta and seafood among the selections. As a special treat, children can create their own pizzas that are baked in the wood-burning oven.
Pier Side Adventures are available for guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels. Activities are free, unless otherwise noted. The schedule varies by day, but the activities can include:
- Get Up & Go Power Walk - Walk while enjoying the sights and sounds of Disney California Adventure before opening.
- Rise and Stretch with Pilates
- The Beauty Studio at Sephora - Guests will receive a consultation of their choice with beauty expert, personal shopping time and a goodie bag. Nominal fee of $45, which will be placed on a gift card to be used towards a same-day, in-store purchase.
- Be Your Own Super Star - Undergo a complete transformation at Disney Studio 365. Cost is $39.95.
- Washcloth Creations - In-house experts from Housekeeping will show you how to make your very own rabbit or other creations out of a washcloth.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - Customize your own bear and have exclusive shopping time. Minimum $10 bear purchase required.
- Learn to Draw Mickey Mouse Class
- Art of the Craft Tour - A guided walking tour of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
DIS Unplugged Blog
Pier Side Adventures
While this is the smallest of the Disneyland operated hotels, there’s no shortage of Disney magic at the Paradise Pier Hotel. Its great location, playful theme, wonderful amenities and outstanding service combine to make your stay an unforgettable Disney experience.
Click Here for Photos of the Paradise Pier Hotel.
- Starbucks at Disneyland's Downtown Disney opens March 10th - A Starbucks Coffee in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will open March 10th near the World of Disney store.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.