Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
Paradise Pier Hotel Address:
1717 Disneyland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92802
The location of this resort inspired a complete transformation. Directly overlooking Disney California Adventure’s lively ‘boardwalk’, the seaside theme is a natural. The two towers of this hotel are crowned by a fun border of ocean waves. This theme is carried throughout the hotel.
The Paradise Theater is the perfect spot for the younger guests to sit “on the beach” and enjoy a Disney show. With pint-sized Adirondack chairs and big-screen TV that’s framed by a giant sand castle, this quiet spot is a great place for the little ones to take a break.
The exciting rooftop pool complex continues the boardwalk theme. There’s a waterslide designed to look like a wooden roller coaster. Guests of this hotel will have a fantastic time slippin' and slidin' down “California Streamin’" into the cooling waters below. This is the longest, wettest slide at any Disneyland hotel.
The toddler set will enjoy splashing in the life preserver shaped wading pool. The pool area is dotted with brightly colored umbrellas that provide welcome shade.
Slurpin' USA is the place to head to for a refreshing drink. With a backdrop of classic Boardwalk posters, you can enjoy your frosty beverage at this sky top recreation destination.
The guestrooms have been renovated to reflect the nautical theme. The rooms are bright and breezy with Disney flair. Sand colored walls and beach ball pillows, plus a smiling Mickey perched on his lifeguard chair create a relaxing and playful atmosphere.
There are 502 guestrooms, including 9 Junior Suites and 5 Master Suites. The standard rooms offer either two queen beds or a king bed. Some rooms have a day bed. Amenities include coffee makers, refrigerators, iron/ironing board and hairdryer. Complimentary USA Today newspapers are available in the elevator lobbies.
Concierge level guests can enjoy the Beach Comber Club where a breakfast bar, twilight wine & cheese reception, soft drinks, fresh fruit and complimentary video checkout are offered.
For guests wishing to exercise during their stay, the Mickey's Beach Fitness Center is located on the premises.
Guests staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel can make use of Pinocchio’s Workshop, the on-site childcare center located at the Grand Californian Hotel. Here children are entertained in a supervised setting while Mom and Dad can choose to enjoy a quiet dinner or visit Downtown Disney.
Guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels are are eligible for an Extra Magic Hour. Visit Disneyland on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and check out Disney California Adventure on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays up to one hour prior to regular park opening. The availability of the Extra Magic Hour and offered attractions is subject to change.
The Surfside Lounge serves a small breakfast menu, sandwiches and salads for lunch, plus evening snacks and cocktails
The PCH Grill begins the day with the Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends. Dinner is also offered, with steak, chicken, salads, pasta and seafood among the selections. As a special treat, children can create their own pizzas that are baked in the wood-burning oven.
Pier Side Adventures are available for guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels. Activities are free, unless otherwise noted. The schedule varies by day, but the activities can include:
- Get Up & Go Power Walk - Walk while enjoying the sights and sounds of Disney California Adventure before opening.
- Rise and Stretch with Pilates
- The Beauty Studio at Sephora - Guests will receive a consultation of their choice with beauty expert, personal shopping time and a goodie bag. Nominal fee of $45, which will be placed on a gift card to be used towards a same-day, in-store purchase.
- Be Your Own Super Star - Undergo a complete transformation at Disney Studio 365. Cost is $39.95.
- Washcloth Creations - In-house experts from Housekeeping will show you how to make your very own rabbit or other creations out of a washcloth.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - Customize your own bear and have exclusive shopping time. Minimum $10 bear purchase required.
- Learn to Draw Mickey Mouse Class
- Art of the Craft Tour - A guided walking tour of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
DIS Unplugged Blog
Pier Side Adventures
While this is the smallest of the Disneyland operated hotels, there’s no shortage of Disney magic at the Paradise Pier Hotel. Its great location, playful theme, wonderful amenities and outstanding service combine to make your stay an unforgettable Disney experience.
Click Here for Photos of the Paradise Pier Hotel.
- Magical fireworks returns to Disneyland Park on 5/2 - Magical, Disneyland's fireworks show that features an appearance by Dumbo, returns for the summer beginning May 2nd.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.