Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
Paradise Pier Hotel Address:
1717 Disneyland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92802
The location of this resort inspired a complete transformation. Directly overlooking Disney California Adventure’s lively ‘boardwalk’, the seaside theme is a natural. The two towers of this hotel are crowned by a fun border of ocean waves. This theme is carried throughout the hotel.
The Paradise Theater is the perfect spot for the younger guests to sit “on the beach” and enjoy a Disney show. With pint-sized Adirondack chairs and big-screen TV that’s framed by a giant sand castle, this quiet spot is a great place for the little ones to take a break.
The exciting rooftop pool complex continues the boardwalk theme. There’s a waterslide designed to look like a wooden roller coaster. Guests of this hotel will have a fantastic time slippin' and slidin' down “California Streamin’" into the cooling waters below. This is the longest, wettest slide at any Disneyland hotel.
The toddler set will enjoy splashing in the life preserver shaped wading pool. The pool area is dotted with brightly colored umbrellas that provide welcome shade.
Slurpin' USA is the place to head to for a refreshing drink. With a backdrop of classic Boardwalk posters, you can enjoy your frosty beverage at this sky top recreation destination.
The guestrooms have been renovated to reflect the nautical theme. The rooms are bright and breezy with Disney flair. Sand colored walls and beach ball pillows, plus a smiling Mickey perched on his lifeguard chair create a relaxing and playful atmosphere.
There are 502 guestrooms, including 9 Junior Suites and 5 Master Suites. The standard rooms offer either two queen beds or a king bed. Some rooms have a day bed. Amenities include coffee makers, refrigerators, iron/ironing board and hairdryer. Complimentary USA Today newspapers are available in the elevator lobbies.
Concierge level guests can enjoy the Beach Comber Club where a breakfast bar, twilight wine & cheese reception, soft drinks, fresh fruit and complimentary video checkout are offered.
For guests wishing to exercise during their stay, the Mickey's Beach Fitness Center is located on the premises.
Guests staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel can make use of Pinocchio’s Workshop, the on-site childcare center located at the Grand Californian Hotel. Here children are entertained in a supervised setting while Mom and Dad can choose to enjoy a quiet dinner or visit Downtown Disney.
Guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels are are eligible for an Extra Magic Hour. Visit Disneyland on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and check out Disney California Adventure on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays up to one hour prior to regular park opening. The availability of the Extra Magic Hour and offered attractions is subject to change.
The Surfside Lounge serves a small breakfast menu, sandwiches and salads for lunch, plus evening snacks and cocktails
The PCH Grill begins the day with the Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends. Dinner is also offered, with steak, chicken, salads, pasta and seafood among the selections. As a special treat, children can create their own pizzas that are baked in the wood-burning oven.
Pier Side Adventures are available for guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels. Activities are free, unless otherwise noted. The schedule varies by day, but the activities can include:
- Get Up & Go Power Walk - Walk while enjoying the sights and sounds of Disney California Adventure before opening.
- Rise and Stretch with Pilates
- The Beauty Studio at Sephora - Guests will receive a consultation of their choice with beauty expert, personal shopping time and a goodie bag. Nominal fee of $45, which will be placed on a gift card to be used towards a same-day, in-store purchase.
- Be Your Own Super Star - Undergo a complete transformation at Disney Studio 365. Cost is $39.95.
- Washcloth Creations - In-house experts from Housekeeping will show you how to make your very own rabbit or other creations out of a washcloth.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - Customize your own bear and have exclusive shopping time. Minimum $10 bear purchase required.
- Learn to Draw Mickey Mouse Class
- Art of the Craft Tour - A guided walking tour of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
DIS Unplugged Blog
Pier Side Adventures
While this is the smallest of the Disneyland operated hotels, there’s no shortage of Disney magic at the Paradise Pier Hotel. Its great location, playful theme, wonderful amenities and outstanding service combine to make your stay an unforgettable Disney experience.
Click Here for Photos of the Paradise Pier Hotel.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- The Music of Nashville coming to Disneyland Park - Beginning July 18th, The Kelly Rea Band will be performing weekend nights at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree, including hits from ABC's "Nashville".
- New Frozen-inspired looks at Studio Disney 365 - Fans of Frozen can now get Elsa and Anna inspired looks at Studio Disney 365 in Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You?
- Dates announced for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland - Mickey's Halloween Party will be held September 26, 30, October 3, 6, 8, 10, 14, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29 & 31. Tickets go on sale to the general public 07/30/14.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Anabella Hotel
- Napa Rose scheduled for 8-week closure - Napa Rose at the Grand California Hotel will be closed for approximately 8 weeks beginning August 2nd to upgrade the kitchen layout and equipment. No significant changes will be made to the appearance of the restaurant.
- Details for Fourth of July at the Disneyland Resort - “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” will be featured the 1st through the 4th at Disneyland, plus on the 4th there's a patriotic Independence Day pre-show for World of Color over at Disney California Adventure.
- Blog - Jury Sides with Disneyland in Splash Mountain Lawsuit
- Legends of Frontierland coming to Disneyland's Golden Horseshoe - Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush allows guests to become part of the story...naming, creating and developing their own characters and influencing the direction and action of the story's first chapter.
- Knott's announces dates for Knott's Scary Farm 2014 - Knott's Berry Farm announced that their Halloween event, Knott's Scary Farm, will be held select dates 09/27/14 through 11/01/14. They also announced the return of Elvira's Sinema Séance.
- New Disney California Story tour at California Adventure - Beginning July 17th, learn about California of the 1920s and 30s as Walt Disney might have seen it in this tour of the icons, attractions and landmarks of Disney California Adventure.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.