Specialty Disney Fireworks Cruises
cruise reservations can be booked by calling
1-407-WDW-PLAY (except where otherwise noted)
- Wishes Cruise (Basic)
- Wishes Cruise (Premium)
- Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
- Illuminations Cruise (Basic)
- "Breathless" Cruise (currently out of service)
- VIP Cruise on Grand I Yacht
Private Dining Contact Info (Ordering custom food/drinks)
MAGIC KINGDOM WISHES CRUISE (BASIC)
21' Tracker Pontoon
Price: $292.88, tax included for up to 8 guests. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda and bagged snacks -Guests may order Private Dining to be delivered to the cruise. The sound from the fireworks show is not provided on the boat..
MAGIC KINGDOM WISHES CRUISE (PREMIUM)
25' Tracker Pontoon
Price: $346.13, tax included for up to 10 guests. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda, bagged snacks and and audio feed of the fireworks music -Guests may order Private Dining to be delivered to the cruise. The sound from the fireworks show is provided on the boat
This event begins with cookies, snacks and beverages before you "set sail" on your magical voyage where you'll have prime viewing of the Magic Kingdom's "Wishes" and "Electrical Water Pageant." Before you board, none other than Captain Hook and his hapless first-mate Mr. Smee arrive for some mayhem and photos. Your host for the night is "Patch," a pirate of dubious distinction. As you sail along the Seven Seas Lagoon, Patch will have you singing along and challenge you to some Disney Trivia.
Your "ship will set anchor" at the perfect spot overlooking the Magic Kingdom to view "Wishes". From there you return to the pier while Patch regales you with the story of Peter Pan. When you arrive, you'll see that none other than Peter himself is there to greet you.
Price: $57.50 (ages 10 and up) $33.01 (ages 3 - 9)
Reservations: Can be made up to 180 days in advance. Requirements: Credit card charged when making the reservation. 48-hour cancellation policy Meeting location: Noted on the event board in Disney's Contemporary Resort
Price: $325 plus tax for up to 10 guests. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda and bagged snacks. Guests may order Private Dining to be delivered to the cruise.
NOTE: It is customary to give your "captain" a gratuity. A credit card guarantee is due at the time of booking, but full payment is not due until time of service.
“BREATHLESS” CRUISE (currently out of service)– a 1930 mahogany reproduction Chris Craft run-about boat. Six guest maximum, available at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort. Price: $325 for 60 minutes (during Illuminations)
CRUISE ON GRAND I YACHT – A 45-foot Sea Ray yacht staffed
by a captain and deckhand, 17/18 guest maximum, available
at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Price: $744 for 60 minutes, $1,116 for 90 minutes, $1,488 for 120 minutes
Call (407)-824-2682 to book.
Specialty cruises can be booked up to 180 days in advance and there is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Call: (407)-WDW-PLAY. NOTE: It is customary to give your "captain" a gratuity.
You can enhance your Specialty Cruise by adding food/drinks of your choosing. Arrangements can be made by calling Private Dining at the resort from which your cruise is launched:
- Contemporary: 407-824-2955
- Wilderness Lodge: 407-824-1043
- Grand Floridian: 407-824-2473
- Polynesian: 407-824-2165
- Yacht and Beach Club: 407-939-3160
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit