Specialty Disney Fireworks Cruises
cruise reservations can be booked by calling
1-407-WDW-PLAY (except where otherwise noted)
- Wishes Cruise (Basic)
- Wishes Cruise (Premium)
- Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
- Illuminations Cruise (Basic)
- "Breathless" Cruise (currently out of service)
- VIP Cruise on Grand I Yacht
Private Dining Contact Info (Ordering custom food/drinks)
MAGIC KINGDOM WISHES CRUISE (BASIC)
21' Tracker Pontoon
Price: $292.88, tax included for up to 8 guests. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda and bagged snacks -Guests may order Private Dining to be delivered to the cruise. The sound from the fireworks show is not provided on the boat..
MAGIC KINGDOM WISHES CRUISE (PREMIUM)
25' Tracker Pontoon
Price: $346.13, tax included for up to 10 guests. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda, bagged snacks and and audio feed of the fireworks music -Guests may order Private Dining to be delivered to the cruise. The sound from the fireworks show is provided on the boat
This event begins with cookies, snacks and beverages before you "set sail" on your magical voyage where you'll have prime viewing of the Magic Kingdom's "Wishes" and "Electrical Water Pageant." Before you board, none other than Captain Hook and his hapless first-mate Mr. Smee arrive for some mayhem and photos. Your host for the night is "Patch," a pirate of dubious distinction. As you sail along the Seven Seas Lagoon, Patch will have you singing along and challenge you to some Disney Trivia.
Your "ship will set anchor" at the perfect spot overlooking the Magic Kingdom to view "Wishes". From there you return to the pier while Patch regales you with the story of Peter Pan. When you arrive, you'll see that none other than Peter himself is there to greet you.
Price: $57.50 (ages 10 and up) $33.01 (ages 3 - 9)
Reservations: Can be made up to 180 days in advance. Requirements: Credit card charged when making the reservation. 48-hour cancellation policy Meeting location: Noted on the event board in Disney's Contemporary Resort
Price: $325 plus tax for up to 10 guests. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda and bagged snacks. Guests may order Private Dining to be delivered to the cruise.
NOTE: It is customary to give your "captain" a gratuity. A credit card guarantee is due at the time of booking, but full payment is not due until time of service.
“BREATHLESS” CRUISE (currently out of service)– a 1930 mahogany reproduction Chris Craft run-about boat. Six guest maximum, available at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort. Price: $325 for 60 minutes (during Illuminations)
CRUISE ON GRAND I YACHT – A 45-foot Sea Ray yacht staffed
by a captain and deckhand, 17/18 guest maximum, available
at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Price: $744 for 60 minutes, $1,116 for 90 minutes, $1,488 for 120 minutes
Call (407)-824-2682 to book.
Specialty cruises can be booked up to 180 days in advance and there is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Call: (407)-WDW-PLAY. NOTE: It is customary to give your "captain" a gratuity.
You can enhance your Specialty Cruise by adding food/drinks of your choosing. Arrangements can be made by calling Private Dining at the resort from which your cruise is launched:
- Contemporary: 407-824-2955
- Wilderness Lodge: 407-824-1043
- Grand Floridian: 407-824-2473
- Polynesian: 407-824-2165
- Yacht and Beach Club: 407-939-3160
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.