Disney Fishing Excursions
All of the Disney fishing excursions
are catch and release
Guided Bass Fishing excursions serving the Magic Kingdom resort area in the Bay Lake & Seven Seas Lagoon area which includes:
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Old Key West
- Saratoga Springs
- Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter
- Coronado Springs
- Caribbean Beach
- Yacht & Beach Club
- Boardwalk Inn
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Downtown Disney Marina
Times & Prices:
Maximum 5 guests per boat:
- 7:00am - 9:00am
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- 7:00am - 12:00pm
- 10:00am - 2:00pm
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
PRICE: (tax exempt)
$170 - 2 Hours (Single Person) 1:30 ONLY
$270 - 2 Hours (2-5 People) 7:00 & 10:00 ONLY
$235 - 2 Hours (2-5 People) 1:30 ONLY
$455 - 4 Hours (2-5 People) 7:00am - 11:00am & 10:00 - 2:00
Includes: Fishing equipment, rod, reel, artificial bait, shiners, and beverage for refreshments. Guests may not bring their own food, beverage, or coolers. Guests may bring their own equipment, but the price remains the same. Guests will receive a voucher for a free BASS Membership which includes 11 issues of Bass Magazine.
Reservations: Can be made 90 days ahead of time and are required 24 hours in advance.
Check the weather
Bass Members get 10% OFF
GO EARLY - 7:00am
Dress light wear hat & sunglasses
(407) WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529)
Any Walt Disney World Resort Guest Service location
Cancellations: Reservation are required. 24-hour notice required for cancellations. A credit card or resort ID is required at the time of the reservation. Guests failing to show or who do not cancel with at least 24-hour notice will be charged in full.
Bass Nitro Fishing Excursions
A tournament style Bass boat takes guests on a guided fishing excursions. Boats depart from the marinas located at Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Wilderness Lodge , Ft. Wilderness.
Maximum 2 guests per boat:
- 7:00am - 11:00am: $455.00 (tax exempt) per boat
- 7:00am - 9:00am: $270.00 (tax exempt) per boat
- 10:00am - 12:00pm: $270.00 (tax exempt) per boat
- 10:00am - 2:00pm: $455.00 (tax exempt) per boat
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm: $235.00 (tax exempt) per boat
Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance and can be made 90 days ahead of time by calling 407-WDW-BASS, or any Walt Disney World Guest Services center.
Cancellations: 24 hour notice required. Credit card required for booking. Full rate charged for no-shows and if not canceled.
Includes: Non-alcoholic beverages are provided (snacks are not available.) No other coolers, food or beverages are allowed. Fishing equipment and a guide are provided and include 6 or 7 foot Abu Garcia medium action rods & Abu Garcia open faced reels. 10 to 12 pound triple test line used.
All excursions are catch and release.
Shiners are included with the exception of the Coronado Springs Lago Dorado and Caribbean Beach excursions. Artificial bait will be provided. Guests can bring their own fly fishing equipment if that is their preference and the guide will take them fly fishing. Guests (1 per excursion) will receive a voucher for a free BASS Membership which includes 11 issues of Bass Magazine.
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside from 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Family plan for up to 6 guests: $13.32 per 30 minutes
- Per person up to 30 minutes: $4.02
- Pole, bait and dock time included
- Last poles out at 2:30pm
Disney Ft. Wilderness Resort & Campground from 9:00am - 5:00pm
- All day casting rod: $9.52
- 30 minute cane pole: $4.00
- 30 minute casting pole: $5.50
- All day cane pole: $8.86
- Worms & Wigglers: $3.68
- Night crawlers: $3.89
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit