Don't Miss Attractions
Universal Orlando Theme Parks
Here our our picks for the attractions that you should not miss when visiting Universal Studios Florida. If you don't get to see anything else, don't miss these!
Universal Studios Florida
- Revenge of the Mummy
- Men in Black: Alien Attack
- Animal Actors on Location
- Shrek 4D
- Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast
- Blues Brothers
- Dining - Lombards Landing
Islands of Adventure
Don't Miss List at Universal Orlando Resorts:
Portofino Bay Hotel
Hard Rock Hotel
- Velvet Sessions - Held the last Thursday of each month, Velvet Sessions features a different rock band from the 70's/80's/90's. Very popular with the locals, this is a unique experience that only the Hard Rock could deliver - More Info
- The Palms - with locations throughout the world, the Palms is known in many U.S. cities as an outstanding upscale dining experience, and the Orlando location is no exception.
Royal Pacific Hotel
- Wantilan Polynesian Luau - Authetic entertainment and delicous food is only the start. Forget Disney's luau, forget Sea World's luau -this is the best ticket in town.
- Halloween Horror Nights 25 fully revealed - All of the HHN 25 houses, scare zones, and shows were revealed at midnight on 8/27.
- Fast & Furious: Supercharged coming to Universal Orlando in 2017 - Disaster and Beetlejuice will soon be closing at Universal Studios Florida to make way for Fast & Furious: Supercharged.
- Family's Guide to Universal: The Simpsons Ride
- A Celebration of Harry Potter vacation packages available to book - Information regarding A Celebration of Harry Potter vacation packages.
- Say goodbye to Lucy - A Tribute - Lucy - A Tribute will be replaced by a Hello Kitty interactive retail experience.
- Review: NBA City is an Alley-OOPS! - NBA City may not look great from the outside, but you'd be surprised at some of the great food that is inside.
- Family's Guide to Universal: The Blues Brothers Show - Check out this take on The Blues Brothers Show at Universal Studios Florida in this Family's Guide to Universal!
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort set to open July 14, 2016 - Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, the fifth Loews Hotel on Universal Orlando Resort property and their first moderate resort, is now available to book and will officially open on July 14, 2016!
- Family's Guide to Universal: Twister...Ride It Out - Twister...Ride It Out places us in the 1996 film, Twister, and is a re-creation of a tornado ripping through a small town in Oklahoma.
- TripAdvisor honors Islands of Adventure as the world's top theme park - These awards are chosen yearly based on reviews from TripAdvisor users.
- Insidious coming to Halloween Horror Nights - The popular film series Insidious will be represented at Halloween Horror Nights 25 at Universal Studios Florida.
- Universal Land & Sea - Day 3 - Royal Pacific Resort - Day 3 of our Universal Land & Sea coverage is dedicated to Royal Pacific Resort - a relaxing escape to the South Pacific right in the middle of Orlando!
- Universal Land & Sea - Day 2 - Hard Rock Hotel - Day 2 of our Universal Land & Sea coverage is dedicated to Hard Rock Hotel - the only hotel in Orlando that makes you feel like a rock star the second you step foot in the lobby.
- Universal Land & Sea - Day 1 - Portofino Bay Hotel - Day 1 of our Universal Land & Sea coverage is dedicated to Portofino Bay Hotel - the flagship resort of Universal Orlando and one of the most beautiful and elegant hotels in Orlando, period.
- Family's Guide to Universal: Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges - It's the classic struggle between a spinach-eating hero and a bearded bully to win the irresistible and scrawny damsel-in-distress, but this time there is a lot of water involved.
- Family's Guide to Universal: MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack - This is one family's take on one of Universal's most popular attractions - MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack.
- Family's Guide to Universal: Revenge of the Mummy - This is one family's take on one of Universal's most popular attractions - Revenge of the Mummy.
- Wet 'n Wild Orlando is closing December 31, 2016 - The water park has been open for nearly 40 years.
- Universal Orlando presents Freddy vs. Jason during Halloween Horror Nights
- Universal Orlando experiences power outage on 25th anniversary