Islands of Adventure Attractions
The Lost Continent
The Lost Continent refers to three specific "legends".
The first was the legend of Atlantis, the second the legend
of Sinbad, and the third, the legend of Merlin. With the addition of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the Lost Continent is basically just an area you walk through to get there.
Pitch and Skill Games
An area of skill games (similar to Amity Island at Universal, just not as big). While the games may be familiar, they are themed to fit in with Lost Continent. For example, rather than trying to catapult frogs onto lily pads, you try to catapult rats into cast iron cauldrons. This area also has psychics and tarot card readers from the Cassadga, Florida psychic community just north of Orlando.
Poseidon's Fury! Escape from
the Lost City
A Global Discovery Group's exploration of Poseidon's ruins. There, you're engaged in a battle between Poseidon and Lord Darkenon. Lord Darkenon has nothing to do with mythology. He's sort of an armor-wearing evildoer with bad Darth Maul make-up.
- Syfy's "Face Off" comes to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando - Syfy's Face Off comes to life at Halloween Horror Nights as a terrifying new street experience with characters created by some of Hollywood's most talented Special effects makeup artists!
- "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series" theme for haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights - The drama from the El Ray Network had a 10-episode season last year and is based on a 1996 film with the same name.
- Jake's Beer Dinner coming up this Friday at Royal Pacific Resort - This four-course beer dinner will feature select Oskar Blues Brewery craft beers paired with specially prepared entrees and dessert.
- Blog - Like This at Walt Disney World? Try That at Universal Orlando.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley opens today! - New experiences include a thrilling attraction inside Gringotts Bank, dining at The Leaky Cauldron and the Hogwarts Express - an attraction requiring a two-park pass that will transport guests back and forth between the two Wizarding Worlds.
- Bread Box sandwich shop now open at Universal CityWalk - This retro restaurant serves a variety of made-to-order sandwiches, including an entire menu of varieties of grilled cheese!
- Hot Dog Hall of Fame now open at Universal CityWalk - Serving iconic hot dogs from some of the nation's most famous ballparks in Chicago, Boston, New York and L.A.
- Blog - Ride Technology and Storytelling Advance at Universal Creative
- Lou Gramm of Foreigner to perform at Velvet Sessions - After cancelling his January appearance due to illness, Lou Gramm is back to perform at Velvet Sessions.
- VIDEO: Hogwarts Express Complete Experience including Platform 9 ¾ and more! - Enter through King's Cross Station, cross through to Platform 9 ¾ and take a ride on the Hogwarts Express to Hogsmeade train station or after leaving Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, journey back to London and Diagon Alley.
- VIDEO: Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts Queue and Dragon - While walking through the queue for Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, guests will encounter goblins in the bank lobby, meet up with Bill Weasley in his office and take an elevator ride deep down into the mines to board a cart to take them to their vaults.
- VIDEO: Diagon Alley Overview including Knockturn Alley, Leaky Cauldron and more! - The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida is the new expansion to the extremely popular Wizarding World of Harry Potter which opened up in Islands of Adventure in 2010.
- Photo gallery of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley - The Diagon Alley expansion opens to the public July 8.
- VIDEO: Diagon Alley Red Carpet Opening with Harry Potter Film Stars - Stars of the Harry Potter film series came to Universal Orlando to celebrate the opening of Diagon Alley with a red carpet entrance and a special opening ceremony.
- Live Blog - Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley preview at Universal Orlando - This blog will be updated daily during the media event for the soon-to-open Diagon Alley expansion at Universal Studios.
- Diagon Alley to open July 8 at Universal Studios - The date was announced at a media preview event.