Islands of Adventure Attractions
Seuss Landing is based on the popular children's books. The bright colors and playful music is bound to bring anyone on a trip back to childhood. There is plenty of activities for kids here, especially the One Fish Two Fish attraction, and the Carou-Seuss-el.
TIP: The bright colors in Seuss Landing reflect quite a bit of sunlight. BE SURE to wear LOTS of sun block. Bring waterproof sun block for children, as the area has a few water attractions.
The High in the Sky Trolley Train Ride
This is a slow train ride that gives you a birds eve view of Seuss Landing and a different perspective of the Islands of Adventure attractions. The entire ride is on a single track and there are 2 that you can choose from (purple or teal), so you really have to ride it twice to see it all. The trolley winds through Seuss Landing with Suess-like theming on the rooftops. The train ride actually travels inside Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoopendous.
The Cat in the Hat
Here you have "Tilt-a-Whirl" meets "Mr. Toads Wild Ride". The story of the Cat in the Hat is played out with some impressive animatronics, computer generated graphics and cars that spin round and round. Warning: Don't eat right before going on this ride.
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
A "Dumbo" like attraction where guests ride (wait for it) a red fish or a blue fish. You control the motion of the fish (up and down) while trying to avoid the water being shot at you from "squirt posts".
- Blog - Holidays at Universal Orlando 2013
- Information on Universal's new Quick Service Dining Plan - Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery opens at Universal CityWalk - Guests can choose from a menu of 10 different oven-baked pizzas at this new quick-service restaurant.
- Special preview rate for Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal - The family suites will start at just $134 per night for a three-night stay and only $104 per night for a seven-night stay! This is a 47% savings off the regular prices.
- Blog - Universal Orlando Update – Looking to the Future
- John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS to perform at Velvet Unplugged - John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS will be putting on this live acoustic performance in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.