Islands of Adventure Attractions
Seuss Landing is based on the popular children's books. The bright colors and playful music is bound to bring anyone on a trip back to childhood. There is plenty of activities for kids here, especially the One Fish Two Fish attraction, and the Carou-Seuss-el.
TIP: The bright colors in Seuss Landing reflect quite a bit of sunlight. BE SURE to wear LOTS of sun block. Bring waterproof sun block for children, as the area has a few water attractions.
The High in the Sky Trolley Train Ride
This is a slow train ride that gives you a birds eve view of Seuss Landing and a different perspective of the Islands of Adventure attractions. The entire ride is on a single track and there are 2 that you can choose from (purple or teal), so you really have to ride it twice to see it all. The trolley winds through Seuss Landing with Suess-like theming on the rooftops. The train ride actually travels inside Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoopendous.
The Cat in the Hat
Here you have "Tilt-a-Whirl" meets "Mr. Toads Wild Ride". The story of the Cat in the Hat is played out with some impressive animatronics, computer generated graphics and cars that spin round and round. Warning: Don't eat right before going on this ride.
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
A "Dumbo" like attraction where guests ride (wait for it) a red fish or a blue fish. You control the motion of the fish (up and down) while trying to avoid the water being shot at you from "squirt posts".
- Syfy's "Face Off" comes to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando - Syfy's Face Off comes to life at Halloween Horror Nights as a terrifying new street experience with characters created by some of Hollywood's most talented Special effects makeup artists!
- "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series" theme for haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights - The drama from the El Ray Network had a 10-episode season last year and is based on a 1996 film with the same name.
- Jake's Beer Dinner coming up this Friday at Royal Pacific Resort - This four-course beer dinner will feature select Oskar Blues Brewery craft beers paired with specially prepared entrees and dessert.
- Blog - Like This at Walt Disney World? Try That at Universal Orlando.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley opens today! - New experiences include a thrilling attraction inside Gringotts Bank, dining at The Leaky Cauldron and the Hogwarts Express - an attraction requiring a two-park pass that will transport guests back and forth between the two Wizarding Worlds.
- Bread Box sandwich shop now open at Universal CityWalk - This retro restaurant serves a variety of made-to-order sandwiches, including an entire menu of varieties of grilled cheese!
- Hot Dog Hall of Fame now open at Universal CityWalk - Serving iconic hot dogs from some of the nation's most famous ballparks in Chicago, Boston, New York and L.A.
- Blog - Ride Technology and Storytelling Advance at Universal Creative
- Lou Gramm of Foreigner to perform at Velvet Sessions - After cancelling his January appearance due to illness, Lou Gramm is back to perform at Velvet Sessions.
- VIDEO: Hogwarts Express Complete Experience including Platform 9 ¾ and more! - Enter through King's Cross Station, cross through to Platform 9 ¾ and take a ride on the Hogwarts Express to Hogsmeade train station or after leaving Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, journey back to London and Diagon Alley.
- VIDEO: Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts Queue and Dragon - While walking through the queue for Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, guests will encounter goblins in the bank lobby, meet up with Bill Weasley in his office and take an elevator ride deep down into the mines to board a cart to take them to their vaults.
- VIDEO: Diagon Alley Overview including Knockturn Alley, Leaky Cauldron and more! - The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida is the new expansion to the extremely popular Wizarding World of Harry Potter which opened up in Islands of Adventure in 2010.
- Photo gallery of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley - The Diagon Alley expansion opens to the public July 8.
- VIDEO: Diagon Alley Red Carpet Opening with Harry Potter Film Stars - Stars of the Harry Potter film series came to Universal Orlando to celebrate the opening of Diagon Alley with a red carpet entrance and a special opening ceremony.
- Live Blog - Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley preview at Universal Orlando - This blog will be updated daily during the media event for the soon-to-open Diagon Alley expansion at Universal Studios.
- Diagon Alley to open July 8 at Universal Studios - The date was announced at a media preview event.