Cirque du Soleil - Downtown Disney
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
Downtown Disney West Side
L'Experience Backstage Package
$250 for adults, $215 for children ages 9 and under
- Viewing of 6:00pm performance (front and center category seating)
- Popcorn and soft drinks
- Cirque du Soleil gift bag with merchandise
- Visit backstage to see costuming area and more
- Meet and greet with performer from show
- 10% discount in gift shop
Package is available for 6:00 performances on Fridays and Saturdays. Purchase tickets from Cirque du Soleil box office or call 407-W-DISNEY.
Discounted tickets for General Public
Discounted tickets are available for performances July 1-19, July 14, July 23-Sept 13, Sept 23-27, 2014.
- Category 4 tickets: $49, plus tax
- Category 3 tickets: $59, plus tax
- Category 2 tickets: $74, plus tax
- Category 1 tickets: $89, plus tax
- Category Front & Center: $104, plus tax
Tickets must be purchased by September 22, 2014. Show is dark Sundays and Mondays (except July 14), July 22, September 14-22. Advance purchase recommended. Tickets are available for pickup at the La Nouba box office Will Call window. Call 407-WDW-SEAT or click here to purchase tickets. Tickets may be purchased up to 30 days in advance.
Ages 10 and up $134
Ages 3-9: $107
Ages 10 and up $119
Ages 3-9: $95
Ages 10 and up $93
Ages 3-9: $74
Ages 10 and up $75
Ages 3-9: $60
Cirque du Soleil is a theatrical performance unlike anything you have experienced before. Cirque du Soleil was conceived by a group of street performers in Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec. With a desire to inspire, astound and transport patrons to a new, unearthly world, the early eighties marked the beginning of this novel venue. This vision of the original Cirque troupe has grown precipitously and Cirque du Soleil now has 7 different shows in production, 3 of which have permanent homes with the rest touring throughout the world.
Cirque du Soleil is not a traditional circus as the name implies. At Cirque du Soleil, you will not find any animals in the cast. Unlike other circuses, there are no dancing bears, lions leaping through hoops or elephants doing tricks. Rather, Cirque du Soleil is a completely immersive combination of circus and theatrical presentation combining elements of modern dance, staging, humor and acrobatic stunts. Dispersed throughout the show are acts of hilarity, peculiarity, inspiration, excitement and amazement. The experience of a Cirque du Soleil show always ends with you wondering how it was possible for time to move so fast from the intriguing, attention grabbing pre-show, to the final standing ovation. The creativity of this highly sophisticated show abounds and enthralls. The costumes are wonderfully exotic, the sets unusual, the action of the brilliant choreography non-stop, and the original music and dramatic lighting is capturing to say the least.
It is simply not possible to describe what exactly Cirque du Soleil is with words. You have to experience it to truly understand it.
Performances are held Tuesday through Saturday at 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. There are no performances on Sundays and Mondays. Box office is open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm and Sunday, Monday and no-show dates 11:00am-9:00pm.
La Nouba will not perform on the following dates (additional dates may be added):
- January 15-19, 2013
- March 19, 2013
- May 14-18, 2013
- May 21-25, 2013
- July 23, 2013
- September 17-21, 2013
- November 5-6, 2013
If you order tickets from Cirque du Soleil 10 days or more in advance, they will be mailed to you and a shipping charge for registered mail will apply. If tickets are ordered 8 days or less in advance, they can be picked up at the Will Call Window at the theatre box office. Box office is open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm and Sunday, Monday and no-show dates 11:00am-9:00pm.
Additional Information about Cirque du Soleil:
La Nouba is a popular show and it is not unusual for shows to completely sell-out. If you decide to watch the show on the "spur of the moment", check the box office at the theatre as they may have a few seats left over (or maybe some "no show" seats).
The Cirque du Soleil theatre is located at Downtown Disney West Side. Disney Bus Transportation is provided for Disney resort guests to the West Side. Valet and regular car parking closest to the theatre is the West Side lot. Taxi service is also available to the theatre.
The theatre has seating for 1,671 guests and not one of those seats is a bad one. The staging of La Nouba permits a great view from any vantage point in the theatre.
CLICK HERE to see the theatre seating map.
Most guests dress up a little bit for the show, and we would recommend doing so. The dress is by no means formal, but do dress up like you would going to the theatre in your hometown. Those families in the shorts and t-shirts they wore to the parks tend to stick out in the crowd entering the theatre. Besides, dressing up a little and going out for dinner adds to the experience, right? (convince Dad to at least put on some khakis and a nice golf shirt!)
There is a snack bar inside the theatre as well as a gift shop. Another merchandise shop selling items from all Cirque du Soleil productions is open to the general public on the main floor of the theatre, adjacent to the box office.
- Cirque du Soleil was founded in Quebec, Canada in 1984.
- Since 1984, more than 20 million people from around the world have seen one of Cirque du Soleil's productions.
- On a typical weekend in 1999, some 50,000 people saw one of Cirque's several shows being staged simultaneously around the world.
- Cirque currently employs more than 2,000 people, including 460 performers, from several countries
- The average age of a Cirque du Soleil employee is 32.
- Cirque du Soleil has performed in over 120 cities throughout the world, including Las Vegas, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Montreal, Quebec City, and Toronto.
- New events added to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Late Nights LIVE! and new Premium Package events added.
- Astro Orbiter rehab extended by one week - Originally scheduled to end September 19, the ride will now reopen September 28.
- Food & Wine Festival Premium events now available for booking - This includes seminars, signature dining experiences and other special events.
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Walt Disney World 2015 packages now available to book
- High-speed train will link Shanghai Disneyland to city
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom