Cirque du Soleil - Downtown Disney
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
Downtown Disney West Side
Discounted tickets for Tables in Wonderland members!
Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Category 3 tickets: $49, plus tax
- Category 2 tickets: $69, plus tax
Advance purchase recommended. Tables in Wonderland members may purchase tickets for themselves and up to five guests. Tickets are available for pickup at the La Nouba box office Will Call window. Must show current, valid Tables in Wonderland card to receive discount. Call 407-WDW-SEAT or click here to purchase tickets. Tickets may be purchased up to 30 days in advance.
Ages 10 and up $134
Ages 3-9: $107
Ages 10 and up $119
Ages 3-9: $95
Ages 10 and up $93
Ages 3-9: $74
Ages 10 and up $75
Ages 3-9: $60
Cirque du Soleil is a theatrical performance unlike anything you have experienced before. Cirque du Soleil was conceived by a group of street performers in Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec. With a desire to inspire, astound and transport patrons to a new, unearthly world, the early eighties marked the beginning of this novel venue. This vision of the original Cirque troupe has grown precipitously and Cirque du Soleil now has 7 different shows in production, 3 of which have permanent homes with the rest touring throughout the world.
Cirque du Soleil is not a traditional circus as the name implies. At Cirque du Soleil, you will not find any animals in the cast. Unlike other circuses, there are no dancing bears, lions leaping through hoops or elephants doing tricks. Rather, Cirque du Soleil is a completely immersive combination of circus and theatrical presentation combining elements of modern dance, staging, humor and acrobatic stunts. Dispersed throughout the show are acts of hilarity, peculiarity, inspiration, excitement and amazement. The experience of a Cirque du Soleil show always ends with you wondering how it was possible for time to move so fast from the intriguing, attention grabbing pre-show, to the final standing ovation. The creativity of this highly sophisticated show abounds and enthralls. The costumes are wonderfully exotic, the sets unusual, the action of the brilliant choreography non-stop, and the original music and dramatic lighting is capturing to say the least.
It is simply not possible to describe what exactly Cirque du Soleil is with words. You have to experience it to truly understand it.
Performances are held Tuesday through Saturday at 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. There are no performances on Sundays and Mondays. Box office is open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm and Sunday, Monday and no-show dates 11:00am-9:00pm.
La Nouba will not perform on the following dates (additional dates may be added):
- January 15-19, 2013
- March 19, 2013
- May 14-18, 2013
- May 21-25, 2013
- July 23, 2013
- September 17-21, 2013
- November 5-6, 2013
If you order tickets from Cirque du Soleil 10 days or more in advance, they will be mailed to you and a shipping charge for registered mail will apply. If tickets are ordered 8 days or less in advance, they can be picked up at the Will Call Window at the theatre box office. Box office is open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm and Sunday, Monday and no-show dates 11:00am-9:00pm.
Additional Information about Cirque du Soleil:
La Nouba is a popular show and it is not unusual for shows to completely sell-out. If you decide to watch the show on the "spur of the moment", check the box office at the theatre as they may have a few seats left over (or maybe some "no show" seats).
The Cirque du Soleil theatre is located at Downtown Disney West Side. Disney Bus Transportation is provided for Disney resort guests to the West Side. Valet and regular car parking closest to the theatre is the West Side lot. Taxi service is also available to the theatre.
The theatre has seating for 1,671 guests and not one of those seats is a bad one. The staging of La Nouba permits a great view from any vantage point in the theatre.
CLICK HERE to see the theatre seating map.
Most guests dress up a little bit for the show, and we would recommend doing so. The dress is by no means formal, but do dress up like you would going to the theatre in your hometown. Those families in the shorts and t-shirts they wore to the parks tend to stick out in the crowd entering the theatre. Besides, dressing up a little and going out for dinner adds to the experience, right? (convince Dad to at least put on some khakis and a nice golf shirt!)
There is a snack bar inside the theatre as well as a gift shop. Another merchandise shop selling items from all Cirque du Soleil productions is open to the general public on the main floor of the theatre, adjacent to the box office.
- Cirque du Soleil was founded in Quebec, Canada in 1984.
- Since 1984, more than 20 million people from around the world have seen one of Cirque du Soleil's productions.
- On a typical weekend in 1999, some 50,000 people saw one of Cirque's several shows being staged simultaneously around the world.
- Cirque currently employs more than 2,000 people, including 460 performers, from several countries
- The average age of a Cirque du Soleil employee is 32.
- Cirque du Soleil has performed in over 120 cities throughout the world, including Las Vegas, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Montreal, Quebec City, and Toronto.
- Full list of celebrities attending Star Wars Weekends 2014 - New on the list this year are Mark Hamill and John Ratzenberger.
- Race dates for Disney's Marathon Weekend and Princess Half Marathon - List of all the individual race dates for both weekends.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Blog - Review: Epcot After Hours Wind Down
- Registration opens for the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon - Registration spots for the races fill up quickly. If you know for sure you want to participate in one of the events, we recommend you register as soon as possible.
- Happy 16th anniversary to Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney's Animal Kingdom opened on April 22, 1998 - Earth Day.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Anna and Elsa meet and greet moves to Magic Kingdom today - These popular princesses will no longer be seen in Epcot's Norway pavilion.
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter? - List of church services, dinners and special activities taking place at Walt Disney World on Easter.
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- First quarter earnings for Universal Orlando
- Cell phone charging stations added to Magic Kingdom
- Today Show to film at Universal Orlando on Friday
- James Cameron pleased with Disney's Avatar Land design
- Disney one of the world's most disappointing destinations?
- Universal Orlando painters sent to hospital
- Kickstarter campaign hopes to raise money for "Dark Side of Disney" film
- Disney plans four Star Wars children's books
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Hollywood Studios