Cirque du Soleil - Downtown Disney
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
Downtown Disney West Side
Ticket discount for annual passholders!
Annual passholders can purchase discounted tickets to La Nouba for Tuesday through Saturday performances through 3/15/14.
$69 - Category 2 ticket
$85 - Category 1 ticket
Tickets must be purchased by 3/15/14. Call 407-939-7604 for more information or to purchase tickets. Advance purchase is recommended. Passholders may purchase tickets for themselves and up to 5 guests. Tickets can be picked up at the Will Call window. A current, valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass must be presented at pick-up. Tickets can be purchased up to 30 days in advance.
Ages 10 and up $134
Ages 3-9: $107
Ages 10 and up $119
Ages 3-9: $95
Ages 10 and up $93
Ages 3-9: $74
Ages 10 and up $75
Ages 3-9: $60
Cirque du Soleil is a theatrical performance unlike anything you have experienced before. Cirque du Soleil was conceived by a group of street performers in Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec. With a desire to inspire, astound and transport patrons to a new, unearthly world, the early eighties marked the beginning of this novel venue. This vision of the original Cirque troupe has grown precipitously and Cirque du Soleil now has 7 different shows in production, 3 of which have permanent homes with the rest touring throughout the world.
Cirque du Soleil is not a traditional circus as the name implies. At Cirque du Soleil, you will not find any animals in the cast. Unlike other circuses, there are no dancing bears, lions leaping through hoops or elephants doing tricks. Rather, Cirque du Soleil is a completely immersive combination of circus and theatrical presentation combining elements of modern dance, staging, humor and acrobatic stunts. Dispersed throughout the show are acts of hilarity, peculiarity, inspiration, excitement and amazement. The experience of a Cirque du Soleil show always ends with you wondering how it was possible for time to move so fast from the intriguing, attention grabbing pre-show, to the final standing ovation. The creativity of this highly sophisticated show abounds and enthralls. The costumes are wonderfully exotic, the sets unusual, the action of the brilliant choreography non-stop, and the original music and dramatic lighting is capturing to say the least.
It is simply not possible to describe what exactly Cirque du Soleil is with words. You have to experience it to truly understand it.
Performances are held Tuesday through Saturday at 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. There are no performances on Sundays and Mondays. Box office is open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm and Sunday, Monday and no-show dates 11:00am-9:00pm.
La Nouba will not perform on the following dates (additional dates may be added):
- January 15-19, 2013
- March 19, 2013
- May 14-18, 2013
- May 21-25, 2013
- July 23, 2013
- September 17-21, 2013
- November 5-6, 2013
If you order tickets from Cirque du Soleil 10 days or more in advance, they will be mailed to you and a shipping charge for registered mail will apply. If tickets are ordered 8 days or less in advance, they can be picked up at the Will Call Window at the theatre box office. Box office is open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm and Sunday, Monday and no-show dates 11:00am-9:00pm.
Additional Information about Cirque du Soleil:
La Nouba is a popular show and it is not unusual for shows to completely sell-out. If you decide to watch the show on the "spur of the moment", check the box office at the theatre as they may have a few seats left over (or maybe some "no show" seats).
The Cirque du Soleil theatre is located at Downtown Disney West Side. Disney Bus Transportation is provided for Disney resort guests to the West Side. Valet and regular car parking closest to the theatre is the West Side lot. Taxi service is also available to the theatre.
The theatre has seating for 1,671 guests and not one of those seats is a bad one. The staging of La Nouba permits a great view from any vantage point in the theatre.
CLICK HERE to see the theatre seating map.
Most guests dress up a little bit for the show, and we would recommend doing so. The dress is by no means formal, but do dress up like you would going to the theatre in your hometown. Those families in the shorts and t-shirts they wore to the parks tend to stick out in the crowd entering the theatre. Besides, dressing up a little and going out for dinner adds to the experience, right? (convince Dad to at least put on some khakis and a nice golf shirt!)
There is a snack bar inside the theatre as well as a gift shop. Another merchandise shop selling items from all Cirque du Soleil productions is open to the general public on the main floor of the theatre, adjacent to the box office.
- Cirque du Soleil was founded in Quebec, Canada in 1984.
- Since 1984, more than 20 million people from around the world have seen one of Cirque du Soleil's productions.
- On a typical weekend in 1999, some 50,000 people saw one of Cirque's several shows being staged simultaneously around the world.
- Cirque currently employs more than 2,000 people, including 460 performers, from several countries
- The average age of a Cirque du Soleil employee is 32.
- Cirque du Soleil has performed in over 120 cities throughout the world, including Las Vegas, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Montreal, Quebec City, and Toronto.
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios