Cirque du Soleil - Downtown Disney
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
Downtown Disney West Side
Annual passholders can save up to 35%!
Annual passholders can save up to 35% when they purchase specially priced tickets to La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil at Downtown Disney.
- $69 (plus tax) for Category 2 tickets for adults and children
- $79 (plus tax) for Category 1 tickets for adults and children
These prices are valid for performances on:
9/24 - 11/2/13
11/7 - 11/23/13
12/3 - 12/20/13
Call 407-939-SEAT for more information or to purchase tickets. Passholders can purchase tickets for themselves and up to 3 guests. A valid Annual Pass must be presented when picking up tickets at the Box Office. Advance purchase required. Tickets may be purchased up to 30 days in advance. Offer is not valid with any other offer.
Ages 10 and up $134
Ages 3-9: $107
Ages 10 and up $119
Ages 3-9: $95
Ages 10 and up $93
Ages 3-9: $74
Ages 10 and up $75
Ages 3-9: $60
Cirque du Soleil is a theatrical performance unlike anything you have experienced before. Cirque du Soleil was conceived by a group of street performers in Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec. With a desire to inspire, astound and transport patrons to a new, unearthly world, the early eighties marked the beginning of this novel venue. This vision of the original Cirque troupe has grown precipitously and Cirque du Soleil now has 7 different shows in production, 3 of which have permanent homes with the rest touring throughout the world.
Cirque du Soleil is not a traditional circus as the name implies. At Cirque du Soleil, you will not find any animals in the cast. Unlike other circuses, there are no dancing bears, lions leaping through hoops or elephants doing tricks. Rather, Cirque du Soleil is a completely immersive combination of circus and theatrical presentation combining elements of modern dance, staging, humor and acrobatic stunts. Dispersed throughout the show are acts of hilarity, peculiarity, inspiration, excitement and amazement. The experience of a Cirque du Soleil show always ends with you wondering how it was possible for time to move so fast from the intriguing, attention grabbing pre-show, to the final standing ovation. The creativity of this highly sophisticated show abounds and enthralls. The costumes are wonderfully exotic, the sets unusual, the action of the brilliant choreography non-stop, and the original music and dramatic lighting is capturing to say the least.
It is simply not possible to describe what exactly Cirque du Soleil is with words. You have to experience it to truly understand it.
Performances are held Tuesday through Saturday at 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. There are no performances on Sundays and Mondays. Box office is open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm and Sunday, Monday and no-show dates 11:00am-9:00pm.
La Nouba will not perform on the following dates (additional dates may be added):
- January 15-19, 2013
- March 19, 2013
- May 14-18, 2013
- May 21-25, 2013
- July 23, 2013
- September 17-21, 2013
- November 5-6, 2013
If you order tickets from Cirque du Soleil 10 days or more in advance, they will be mailed to you and a shipping charge for registered mail will apply. If tickets are ordered 8 days or less in advance, they can be picked up at the Will Call Window at the theatre box office. Box office is open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm and Sunday, Monday and no-show dates 11:00am-9:00pm.
Additional Information about Cirque du Soleil:
La Nouba is a popular show and it is not unusual for shows to completely sell-out. If you decide to watch the show on the "spur of the moment", check the box office at the theatre as they may have a few seats left over (or maybe some "no show" seats).
The Cirque du Soleil theatre is located at Downtown Disney West Side. Disney Bus Transportation is provided for Disney resort guests to the West Side. Valet and regular car parking closest to the theatre is the West Side lot. Taxi service is also available to the theatre.
The theatre has seating for 1,671 guests and not one of those seats is a bad one. The staging of La Nouba permits a great view from any vantage point in the theatre.
CLICK HERE to see the theatre seating map.
Most guests dress up a little bit for the show, and we would recommend doing so. The dress is by no means formal, but do dress up like you would going to the theatre in your hometown. Those families in the shorts and t-shirts they wore to the parks tend to stick out in the crowd entering the theatre. Besides, dressing up a little and going out for dinner adds to the experience, right? (convince Dad to at least put on some khakis and a nice golf shirt!)
There is a snack bar inside the theatre as well as a gift shop. Another merchandise shop selling items from all Cirque du Soleil productions is open to the general public on the main floor of the theatre, adjacent to the box office.
- Cirque du Soleil was founded in Quebec, Canada in 1984.
- Since 1984, more than 20 million people from around the world have seen one of Cirque du Soleil's productions.
- On a typical weekend in 1999, some 50,000 people saw one of Cirque's several shows being staged simultaneously around the world.
- Cirque currently employs more than 2,000 people, including 460 performers, from several countries
- The average age of a Cirque du Soleil employee is 32.
- Cirque du Soleil has performed in over 120 cities throughout the world, including Las Vegas, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Montreal, Quebec City, and Toronto.
- Beaches and Cream will begin accepting reservations December 18 - This small soda fountain restaurant serves burgers, sandwiches and their signature ice cream desserts.
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
- Heart is the third musical group to cancel SeaWorld performance
- Willie Nelson backs out of SeaWorld Orlando's Bands, Brew & BBQ event
- Disney obtains distrbution rights to future Indiana Jones films
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|8:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:30
11:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Magic Kingdom