Castaway Club - Disney Cruise Line
Once you have sailed on Disney Cruise Line, you automatically join the elite ranks of Disney Cruise Line's Castaway Club. You'll get your membership card in the mail featuring your member number and DCL Castaway Club contact information.
- Silver Castaway Club member: after 1 cruise
- Gold Castaway Club member: after 5 cruises
- Platinum Castaway Club member: after 10 cruises
- Sailing on Back to Back Cruises
Some of the Castaway Club perks include (varies according to level of membership):
|Silver Level||Gold Level||Platinum Level|
|Access to website and update emails||X||X||X|
|Early Booking for shore excursions, Palo and the Spa||90 days before sailing||105 days before sailing||120 days before sailing|
|Members-only toll free number for booking your next Disney Cruise||X||X||X|
|Early booking opportunities for newest itineraries||X||X|
|Members-only line for boarding process||X||X||X|
|Welcome back stateroom gift||X||X||X|
|Savings on future cruises||X||X||X|
|Castaway Club reception with the ship's crew||X||X|
|Special shopping opportunities||X||X|
|Concierge priority boarding check-in||X|
|Special surprises just for Platinum members||X|
|Complimentary dinner at Palo||X|
The Castaway Club website features Castaway Club downloads including wallpapers and screensavers, ecards to send to your friends and family, printable coloring pages for the kids, and recipes. You'll also have access to the latest Disney Cruise Line news, special offers and planning tools.
If you have another Disney Cruise planned, you can access your reservation via the Castaway Club member site. Click Here for a no-obligation Disney Cruise quote
As a Castaway Club member, if you book your next cruise while onboard, you are eligible for special onboard credits, as well as a 10% discount on your next cruise!:
Sailing of 6 Nights or Less = $100.00 shipboard credit per stateroom
Sailing of 7 Nights or More = $200.00 shipboard credit per stateroom
Changing the date of an existing onboard reservation (moving a "dummy" cruise) makes the booking subject to the limits above, rather than the credit in effect prior to the date change being processed.
Guests who have booked back to back Disney cruises will be required to disembark by 9:00am at the Port Canaveral terminal after their first cruise. Re-boarding will be permitted at 10:30am after re-checking in at the terminal. Ship Services may not be fully available until 1:00pm. Guests may encounter heavy cleaning/maintenance during the transition.
If the stateroom remains the same, luggage may be left inside the room. If there's a room change, guests are advised to check with guest services regarding luggage storage.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.