Castaway Club - Disney Cruise Line
Once you have sailed on Disney Cruise Line, you automatically join the elite ranks of Disney Cruise Line's Castaway Club. You'll get your membership card in the mail featuring your member number and DCL Castaway Club contact information.
- Silver Castaway Club member: after 1 cruise
- Gold Castaway Club member: after 5 cruises
- Platinum Castaway Club member: after 10 cruises
- Sailing on Back to Back Cruises
Some of the Castaway Club perks include (varies according to level of membership):
|Silver Level||Gold Level||Platinum Level|
|Access to website and update emails||X||X||X|
|Early Booking for shore excursions, Palo and the Spa||90 days before sailing||105 days before sailing||120 days before sailing|
|Members-only toll free number for booking your next Disney Cruise||X||X||X|
|Early booking opportunities for newest itineraries||X||X|
|Members-only line for boarding process||X||X||X|
|Welcome back stateroom gift||X||X||X|
|Savings on future cruises||X||X||X|
|Castaway Club reception with the ship's crew||X||X|
|Special shopping opportunities||X||X|
|Concierge priority boarding check-in||X|
|Special surprises just for Platinum members||X|
|Complimentary dinner at Palo||X|
The Castaway Club website features Castaway Club downloads including wallpapers and screensavers, ecards to send to your friends and family, printable coloring pages for the kids, and recipes. You'll also have access to the latest Disney Cruise Line news, special offers and planning tools.
If you have another Disney Cruise planned, you can access your reservation via the Castaway Club member site. Click Here for a no-obligation Disney Cruise quote
As a Castaway Club member, if you book your next cruise while onboard, you are eligible for special onboard credits, as well as a 10% discount on your next cruise!:
Sailing of 6 Nights or Less = $100.00 shipboard credit per stateroom
Sailing of 7 Nights or More = $200.00 shipboard credit per stateroom
Changing the date of an existing onboard reservation (moving a "dummy" cruise) makes the booking subject to the limits above, rather than the credit in effect prior to the date change being processed.
Guests who have booked back to back Disney cruises will be required to disembark by 9:00am at the Port Canaveral terminal after their first cruise. Re-boarding will be permitted at 10:30am after re-checking in at the terminal. Ship Services may not be fully available until 1:00pm. Guests may encounter heavy cleaning/maintenance during the transition.
If the stateroom remains the same, luggage may be left inside the room. If there's a room change, guests are advised to check with guest services regarding luggage storage.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.