Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
N Epcot Resorts Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Maximum persons per room:
Boardwalk Inn - 4 or 5 persons (plus child in crib)
Boardwalk Villas - up to 8 (plus child in crib)
Total Number of rooms: 378 (Inn) and 383 (villas)
Price per night: $295 - $450
Room size: 380 Sq Ft.
Price per night: Resort Rates
The hustle and bustle of the bygone era of the Atlantic seaside resorts, is evident at the Boardwalk Resorts. Located on the shores of Crescent Lake nestled between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios, you'll find this lively, charming waterfront village. The resort actually has two sections, the Inn, which is the hotel and convention center side, and the Villas, which are the Disney Vacation Club (DVC) side. You don't have to be a DVC member to stay in the Villas though.
To get a true feeling for the Boardwalk, one must experience it at night, with gaily strung lights blazing, the pounding music from the night clubs filling the air, play the midway games, watch the wacky Boardwalk buskers, and smell the enticing aromas emanating from the restaurants, bakery and sweet shop. The resorts themselves are festive with their striped awnings, white railed balconies, shingled rooftops and colorful flower beds. Inside, the lobby has vintage furnishings, a hardwood floor, and models of a carousel and roller coaster. Some of the carpeting is made to look like a hardwood floor with a "carpet runner" on it, and the walls have white picket fences with grass peeking through, painted on them.
One of the privileges of being lakeside, is the boat transportation, the Friendship launches, that are available to take guests to Epcot and MGM. However the World Showcase at Epcot is close enough to walk to, and only takes about 5-10 minutes. Boats leave the dock every 20 minutes and also travel to the Yacht & Beach Club, and the Swan and Dolphin resorts as well to pick up guests. Buses are available to take guests to the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, the water parks and Downtown Disney Marketplace.
Guests of the Inn should note that there is not a direct access to the Boardwalk from the quiet pools or gardens, they must go through the lobby to get there. The Conference Center on the Boardwalk Inn side, is 20,000 square feet, has a 10,500 square foot Promenade ballroom, 14 breakout rooms, a business center, a meeting planners office and conference registration area. Custom-made merchandise can be ordered for conferences and/or meetings that are held at WDW Resorts. For more information on this, call the Specialty Merchandising Dept. at (407)363-6433.
- Valet Service Cleaning
- Coin Laundry facilities
- Express Check-out
- Refillable Mugs at Leaping Horse Libations
- Bell Services
- Free Wireless Internet
- Poolside bar at Luna Park
- Valet Parking free to Resort guests
- Complimentary Newspaper Delivery
- ATM machine
- Daily Maid Service at the Boardwalk Inn and Villas for non DVC members
- Pager rentals
- Disney's Character Carnival (character merchandise and children's clothing)
- Dundy's Sundries (gifts, souvenirs and personal items)
- Screen Door General Store (groceries, dry goods, snacks and beverages)
- Thimbles & Threads (casual wear and swimwear for men and women)
- Wyland Galleries (environmental Art Gallery)
Complete Office Environment: includes PC, Telefax machines, copier, and secretarial services at the Conference Center
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Hollywood Studios