Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Wilderness Lodge address
901 Timberline Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
Check In: 3:00pm | Check Out: 11:00am
Number of Rooms: 725 plus 181 Villas as part of Disney Vacation Club
Maximum persons per room: 4 (2 if booking a King room)
Room size: 340 Sq Ft.
Charge for 3rd and 4th guest: $25 per night / per guest
Credit Cards accepted: Disney Gift Card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB
Disney's Wilderness Lodge Overview
From its opening day in 1994, Disney's Wilderness Lodge has been a guest favorite. The resort was inspired by turn-of-the-century National Parks
Service lodges and was designed by architect Peter Dominick, Jr - the same architect responsible for Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney's Grand Californian Resort and Spa at the Disneyland resort in California. The lakeside lodge is an 8 story,
log-structured building whose centerpiece is the cavernous and awe-inspiring lobby. A massive 82
foot tall, three-sided stone fireplace is surrounded by
rustic-looking, wooden rocking chairs.
tepee chandeliers hang overhead and two 55 foot high totem
poles stand guard at the entrance. The multi-colored
flooring was inspired by Northwest Indian designs.
grand fireplace in the lobby is a recreation of the strata
of the Grand Canyon. Over 100 colors in hues of green, magenta, buff,
red, black and brown are visible, as are fossilized remains
of prehistoric plant and animal life. From the Vishnu Schist to Bass Limestone to Tapeats
Sandstone to the Redwall and Temple Butte Limestone and
finally ending with Kaibab Limestone and Toroweap Formation,
the fireplace represents 2 billion years of the time it
took for the layers of rock to form.
Disney's Wilderness Lodge offers different kinds of accommodations to suit different tastes and needs. There are regular guest rooms, bunk-bed rooms, Deluxe rooms (club level), Honeymoon Rooms, the Yosemite Suite (Vice-Presidential) and the Yellowstone Suite (Presidential). Wilderness Lodge is also home to the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - part of the Disney Vacation Club (Disney's timeshare service). While villas rooms are usually for DVC members , Disney also rents them out as hotel rooms, but we strongly suggest you consider 'renting' points from DVC members. This is done thorugh the DVC Rent/Trade board on DISBoards.com, or via Davids Vacation Rentals.
Most of the 725 guest rooms are 340 square feet in
size and have 2 queen size beds (or one king-sized bed),
writing table with 3 chairs, armoire, television, wall mirror,
telephone, nightstand, small key-operated safe, 2 luggage
racks, floor lamp, hair dryer, and clock radio. A mini-fridge is also located in each room. There
are 2 sinks with a mirror in a vanity area separate from
the tub and commode. All guest rooms have complimentary WiFi for internet service.
Some rooms are available with a king-sized bed. These may be handicapped accessible with a wheelchair-accessible shower in place of a tub. There are also rooms available with a set of bunk beds and a queen-sized bed.
Deluxe rooms are another alternative available here. These are two room suites comprised of a sitting room and a large bedroom. The bedrooms may have 2 queen size beds or one king-sized bed. The sofa in the living room is a sleeper sofa. Also found in the suite is a television, wet bar, small fridge, table with 2 chairs, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Deluxe rooms are approximately 500 square feet.
Photo below are of a Deluxe Room.
Disney Vacation Club Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
feature large living areas, with beautiful views of the
neighboring woodlands, or of the pool area. Three types
of accommodations are available here: Studios, One-Bedroom
Suites, and Two-Bedroom Suites.
Deluxe Studio: The Studio offers a queen-sized bed, nightstand, wet bar, armoire, TV and ceiling fan, in a 356 square foot room. Full bathrooms have ceramic tiled floors and storage area in the vanity under the sink. The kitchenette area includes an under-the-counter refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and wet bar. A start-up supply of coffee is provided in addition to coffee mugs, glasses, bowls and plates, and cutlery. The picturesque view can be enjoyed from the private balcony or patio. Handicapped accessible rooms are available here. TIP: If you are a DVC member staying here, there is not daily maid service, and the coffee supply is for one day only. Additional coffee may be brought from home or purchased in the Disney's Wilderness Lodge Mercantile. Note that this applies only to DVC members, non-members staying at this resort receive daily maid service and the supply will be refilled daily. Studios can sleep 4 adults.
One-Bedroom Suite: In the One-Bedroom units, you will find a master suite with a king size bed and master bath complete with a large tub and hair dryer. The unit has a spacious living area, fully equipped kitchen, laundry room (with full-sized washer and dryer), and a private patio or balcony. The bathroom has an extra large shower. The living area has a queen size sleeper sofa, coffee table, end table, TV, VCR, dining table with 4 chairs and an island work area that separates the living area from the kitchen. The fully stocked kitchen features a full size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, and kettle. The kitchen cupboards are stocked with dinnerware, flatware and glassware service for 8. For cooking you will find a serving platter, vegetable bowl, salad serving bowl, pitcher, 8 piece cookware set (pots, pans, and lids), colander, casserole dishes, mixing bowls, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, cookie sheet, paring knife, cook's knife, whisk, tongs, vegetable peeler, and pot holders. To help make clean up easier, dish soap, dishwashing detergent, linens, a vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, a single load box of laundry detergent, a broom and dustpan are supplied. French doors from the living area and the master suite lead out onto the private patio or balcony, where it makes breakfast on the patio while admiring the view a real treat. A small safe is included to keep your valuables secure. An average One-Bedroom unit is 727 square feet and can accommodate 4 adults and a child under the age of 3 in a crib. TIP: Don't forget to bring the bubble bath for the whirlpool!
Two-Bedroom Suites: The Two-Bedroom units consist of a One-Bedroom Suite and a Deluxe Studio with the adjoining door opened between them. The average Two-Bedroom Suite is 1,080 square feet and can accommodate 8 adults plus a child under the age of 3 in a crib. Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m.
If there are more than 2 adults over the age of 18 in the
same room, there is an additional charge of $25 per person, per night.
Casual dining at Disney's Wilderness Lodge can be found at
Fork Snacks and Arcade, which is a counter service
option to dining. Open
from 6 a.m. until midnight, here you will find breakfast,
hamburgers and other grill items, specialty sandwiches, salads,
fruit, healthy snacks, pizza, dessert, beer and non-alcoholic
the name suggests, there is also an arcade.
Dinner is served nightly from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. and features Pacific Northwest cuisine. Some of the specialties are cedar-planked salmon, fresh seafood, steak, lamb, pork, wild game appetizers, fresh breads, regional vegetables, and specialty desserts. Wine flights are also offered here. Priority Seating is recommended.
Unlike typical Disney character meals, the waiters at the Whispering Canyon Cafe provide the entertainment and there are crazy antics and lots of good old-fashioned fun. The Whispering Canyon Cafe is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. All-you-can-eat skillet breakfasts are served as well as a la carte items. Lunch hours are from noon to 3 p.m. and a family skillet dinner is served on a lazy-susan. An a la carte menu that includes sandwiches and salads is also available at lunchtime. Hours for dinner are 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. An all-you-can-eat family style skillet dinner featuring barbecued beef, chicken, spare ribs, sausage and smoked turkey is offered. Meats are smoked on the premises. Priority Seating is recommended.
The Territory Lounge is open Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to midnight, and Saturdays and Sundays from 3 p.m. to midnight and serves the resorts own micro-brewed beer, drinks, wines, specialty coffees. From 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. appetizers are also available.
The Cubs Den is the childrens activity center at the Wilderness Lodge and is open from 4:30PM to 12 midnight. Children must be between the ages of 3 and 12, and potty trained. There is a charge of $15 per hour per child. Activities with the kids are supervised by trained and certified staff and the evening includes dinner and a late snack.
A wide variety of games and activities are held daily at the main pool. The Silver Springs Pool Party takes place each day at 2pm, and games such as 'Giant Board Games', Disney Trivia, and Rubber Ducky Scramble are just some of what's available each day.
Movies under the Stars takes place each night at dusk on the shores of Bay Lake. Check your information packet after check in for specific times and movies. In the event of inclement weather, the movie is usually shown in the train room at the Wilderness Lodge Villas.
Buttons and Bells Game Arcade has a wide variety of video games to suit most age groups. The arcade uses the Arcade Card system where points are purchased and then redeemed by swiping the card each time you want to play a game. Cards can be recharged and used in any arcade on Disney property and points never expire.
The Silver Creek Springs Pool appears to be "spring fed" from the hot spring originating in the lobby. Afternoon recreational water activities are offered daily. Lifeguards are on duty here from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and the pool is open from 7 a.m. to midnight. Swimming aids are allowed only in the shallow end of the pool. A water slide, kiddie pool and two spas, (one is hot and the other cooler), are found in the main pool area. In the cooler season, the pool is heated to 82º. Towels are provided at the pool to the right of the Trout Pass poolside bar. There is a sandy beach on the shore of Bay Lake, but swimming there is limited to a roped off wading area.
Teton Boat and Bike Rentals is where a variety of water craft can be rented by the half hour . Boats rented here can travel around Bay Lake and into Seven Seas Lagoon, past the Magic Kingdom, Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian and Polynesian. If you want to experience the best way to see Wishes fireworks at the Magic Kingdom, fireworks cruises depart from this marina as well. It is strongly recommended that you arrange for these cruises well in advance of your visit as they are very popular and sell out quickly. Fireworks cruises can be booked up to 180 days in advance. Ask your Dreams Unlimited Travel agent to arrange your reservation, or contact 407-WDW-PLAY.
Wilderness Back Trail Adventure Segway tour is conducted Tuesdays thru Saturdays . This segway tour takes you around Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. Ask your Dreams Unlimited Travel agent for more information or call 407-WDW-TOUR for reservations.
The 'Wonders of the Lodge Art and Architecture' tour is conducted Wednesday - Saturday at 9AM in the main lobby and is free of charge. The tour highlights the various art work and architecture styles that make up the resort.
The Sturdy Branches Health Club is located on the first floor just inside the Villas section of the resort. 24 hour access is provided by using your Key to the World Card.
Guided Fishing Excursions are available at the Wilderness Lodge. Reservations can be made as little as 24 hours in advance or as much as 90 days in advance. Your Dreams Unlimited Travel agent can make these reservations for you, or you can contact 407-WDW-PLAY.
The Electrical Water Pagent takes place every night on Bay Lake. This time honored Disney tradition is decidely 'low tech' but very enjoyable and can be seen from the beach along Bay Lake behind the Silver Springs Pool. Times and information are provided in your check in packet at the hotel.
Transportation to the Magic Kingdom is available via boat launch behind the Silver Springs Pool (to the left of Fire Rock Geyser). Buses are provided to all theme parks and Downtown Disney. Bus service runs approximately every 20 minutes.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Constantine the Frog to attend Villains Unleashed! event - The "Muppets Most Wanted" villain will be at the Stage One Company Store location near Muppet*Vision 3D.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party reduces number of performances this month - Performance times will be 5:40 and 7:00pm on August 12, 13, 19, 20 and 29, 2014. Concrete work taking place on Main Street will limit the number of performances on those days.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Adventureland - Swiss Family Treehouse Exit - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Magic Kingdom.
- Big Hero 6 characters coming to Walt Disney World - A specific date and location for the meet and greet has not yet been announced.
- Frozen Summer Fun extended at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This celebration has been extended through September 28.
- Top 5 Experiences at Walt Disney World That Don't Cost a Thing! - Walt Disney World can be a very expensive place — between park tickets, hotels, parking costs, meals and snacks, it all adds up very quickly. That’s why it’s important to remember that there are several fantastic experiences at Walt Disney World Resort that don’t cost a thing!
- Club Villain dance party planned for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This will take place at the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon in Frontierland.
- Blog - New Disney Parks Inspired Coffees from Joffrey's
- Updated list of restaurants that accept Tables in Wonderland - Tables in Wonderland members save 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Video: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Dock - Polynesian Resort - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Polynesian Resort Dock - Polynesian Resort
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down extended through November 9 - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- All-Star Music food court closes for refurbishment - The Intermission Food Court will be closed 8/1/14-12/20/14 for refurb.
- New events added to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Late Nights LIVE! and new Premium Package events added.
- Astro Orbiter rehab extended by one week - Originally scheduled to end September 19, the ride will now reopen September 28.
- Food & Wine Festival Premium events now available for booking - This includes seminars, signature dining experiences and other special events.
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
- SeaWorld announces new habitats for killer whales
- "Frozen" behind-the-scenes special coming to ABC
- PANDORA Jewelry coming to Disney Parks
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom