Epcot International Festival of the Arts
JANUARY 13 - FEBRUARY 20, 2023
The EPCOT International Festival of the Arts made its original debut back in January of 2017 and has quickly become a fan favorite! This Festival features performing arts, culinary arts, visual arts, along with fun for all ages. Guests will find art pieces from many Disney artists such as Will Gay, Joe Kaminski, Dave Avanzino, Dirk Wunderlich, and so many others. There are many locations throughout the park where they're able to watch the creative processes happen live before their eyes. New art is created and revealed regularly throughout the entire Festival so guests can look forward to a new experience every time they visit.
are located throughout the park and showcase culinary creations so delicious and intricate, guests may not know if the menus are for admiring or eating. Be warned that patience will be required while making your food purchases as the lines tend to be longer than what you might be used to from the other special events
held at EPCOT. The primary focus here is on the presentation of your food and it will be served to you looking gorgeous! The cast members take a little more time in preparing and making each dish look just right. Be sure to snap a pic before you take a bite!
This event will provide fun every day for the whole family, including chalk art, hands-on activities, special merchandise created just for the festival, and much more.
At the end of the evening, don't rush out of the park too quickly or you might miss a spectacular presentation on Spaceship Earth. As part of the Beacons of Magic that take place all over Walt Disney World, there is a new show that pays tribute to Journey Into Imagination by bringing the Dreamfinder and Figment to life in dazzling lights!
The Festival is included with your regular EPCOT admission.
Guests visiting the Festival can pick up a handy mini Disney Gift Card at any of the merchandise locations. The mini gift cards have a wristband attached making them a convenient way to pay for items all throughout the park without having to dig for your wallet. These special cards can be activated with as little as $15.
DISNEY ON BROADWAY
The DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series is returning for the 2023 festival, where you can see some of your favorite entertainers perform Disney songs live at America Gardens Theatre in World Showcase.
- Dates - January 13 through February 20, 2023
- Times - Starting at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM
- Location - America Gardens Theatre at EPCOT
2023 Concert Series Lineup*
Kara Lindsay (Newsies) and Kevin Massey (Tarzan)
- January 13
- January 15 through 16
- January 19 through 20
Arielle Jacobs (Aladdin) and Adam Jacobs (Aladdin)
- January 14
- January 17 through 18
- January 21 through 22
Patti Murin (Frozen) and Robert Creighton (Frozen)
- January 23
- January 25 through 26
- January 29 through 30
- February 2 through 3
Mandy Gonzalez (Aida) and L. Steven Taylor (The Lion King)
- January 24
- January 27 through 28
- January 31 through February 1
- February 4 through 5
Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins) and Michael James Scott (Aladdin)
- February 6
- February 8 through 9
- February 12 through 13
- February 16 through 17
Kissy Simmons (The Lion King) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
- February 7
- February 10 through 11
- February 14 through 15
- February 18 through 19
On February 20, 2023, give a standing ovation for an extended finale featuring Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Kissy Simmons and Michael James Scott!
*Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
As part of the Disney on Broadway Concert Series, guests can choose to combine dinner with a guaranteed seat for that evening's show. Guests will have the choice between 4 participating restaurants at EPCOT for lunch and/or dinner. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée, and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person for the Disney on Broadway Concert Series held on the same day
Here is a look at the 2023 dining package prices and restaurants which exclude tax and gratuity:
|RESTAURANT||ADULT (AGES 10 & UP)||CHILD (AGES 3-9)|
|Akershus Royal Banquet Hall|
|Coral Reef Restaurant|
The Living Seas
|Garden Grill Restaurant|
The Land Pavilion
|Le Cellier Steakhouse|
|Regal Eagle Smokehouse|
American Adventure Pavilion
|Rose and Crown Dining Room|
United Kingdom Pavilion
|Spice Road Table|
Important Official Details from Disney:
- To enter EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. EPCOT admission is not included in the price of the dining package.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended as this event fills up quickly.
- Dining reservations must begin at least 2.5 hours before showtime.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- Guests should check in 15 minutes prior to reservations.
- Dining packages are paid for at the individual restaurants.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Guaranteed concert seating badges for the America Gardens Theatre will be provided at the restaurant.
- Guests with the Dining Package will enter America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first served basis. Seating is guaranteed.
- Guests who have not reserved a DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series Dining Package will be seated at the DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made up to 60 days prior to your visit via the
My Disney Experience app or on the official Walt Disney World website.
OTHER PERFORMING ARTS INCLUDE:
- Visual Art in Performance: Enjoy a kaleidoscope of visual arts experiences when you meet talented artists and witness incredible works of art come to life before your eyes. Daily signings and select live performances take place throughout the festival. View schedule
Learn how to draw a Disney Character during this session led by an animation artist! Stop by America Gardens Theatre from 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm daily for an Animation Academy session with one of these artists:
- Will Gay
- Lon Smart
- Hannah Loflin
- Matthew Dewater
- Brian Blackmore
- Sarah Schmidt
- Luke Consolo
- Michael Montgomery
- Alex Maher
- Justin Dring
Figment’s Brush with the Masters
Help Figment learn about art on this delightful scavenger hunt around World Showcase. Maps with stickers can be purchased for $9.99 (plus tax) at Port of Entry, Creations Shop or World Traveler. Then, search for Figment hiding inside famous works of art at each World Showcase pavilion – just look for the Figment-themed picture frame.
Every time you find Figment, add the corresponding sticker to the pavilion on your map. Once your journey is complete, return your map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for an artful small keepsake!
Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine
Please your palate when you sample a delectable array of dishes for sale throughout World Showcase.
How It Works
Use your Festival Passport as your guide to look for specially notated menu items and track your progress by collecting a stamp after each purchase.
Here are the featured foods on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine:
- Gourmet Landscapes – Red Stamp
- Blood Orange-Braised Beet Tartare with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms and Golden Beets
- Moderne (NEW) – Orange Stamp
- Pan-Seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam
- Vibrante & Vivido: Encanto Cocina – Yellow Stamp
- Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli
- The Deconstructed Dish – Green Stamp
- Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key Lime Curd, "Key Lime" Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues
- Deco Delights – Blue Stamp
- Orange Mousse with Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues
- Pop Eats – Indigo Stamp
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate
- Figment's Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food and Little Sparks of Magic (NEW) – Violet Stamp
- Pop't Art: Sugar Cookie with Blueberry Filling
Once you’ve savored all 7 artistic dishes, bring your Festival Passport to the Deco Delights Food Studio to receive a complimentary Artist Palette Cookie!
Watch imaginative chalk artists at work – taking inspiration from great art and the world around them. Chalk art galleries are located along the bridge to World Showcase Plaza.
Be sure to look for charming chalk drawings of Disney characters around World Showcase as well. From Abu to Jiminy Cricket, an array of familiar faces wait to be discovered. How many can you find?
Kids Chalk Art
Kids can create their very own chalk art masterpiece! This experience is offered at the bridge to World Showcase Plaza from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm daily.
Expression Section: A Paint by Numbers Mural
Let your creative juices flow – whatever your skill level – when you help bring a bit of added color to the festival.
Art Defying Gravity
Witness incredible displays of strength, grace, acrobatics and agility. Performances take place in World Showcase Plaza, Saturday through Wednesday during the Festival. Check the My Disney Experience app for showtimes.
Kids of all ages can have their own art-filled adventure around the world by stopping by each pavilion throughout the World Showcase. Kids can draw, color, and collect activity cards at every country for a great souvenir from their trip.
Festival Merchandise Locations:
- Art of Disney – American Adventure Pavilion
Visit the exquisite art gallery featuring original artwork from our featured Disney artists, along with art prints, Festival Merchandise and more!
- Creations Shop – Visit this one-stop shopping destination for all of your favorite Festival Merchandise. You won’t want to miss all that Creations Shop has in store!
- Festival Markets – throughout World Showcase and Future World
Explore numerous locations throughout the Festival featuring more than 100 Disney and visiting artists. You never know what you’re going to see as new artwork unfolds around the park! Be sure to check back each weekend for art, amazing finds and the perfect piece of art to take home with you!
- Featured Disney Art – View a wide variety of Disney-inspired art, each piece with its own twist! From classic to whimsical to edgy, there’s sure to be a style for every guest’s taste! As you peruse the art selection, meet with artists, talk to them about the art process and get your new art personalized! Visiting artists include those from Disney Parks Experiences and Products, Walt Disney Imagineering and Yellow Shoes.
- Visiting Artists and Studios – Guests can also find many pieces of non-Disney art throughout the Festival. Each visiting art studio or vendor brings a unique perspective to the Festival!
Special Walt Disney World Annual Passholder Festival merchandise will also be available!
Special PhotoPass Opportunities
While perusing the beautiful works of art, keep an eye out for PhotoPass Photographers around the theme park and be sure to ask them about special props and Magic Shots that are available during the Festival. This collage shows some of the examples you might see as you peruse the Festival.
Step into iconic artwork from around the world at these unique art installations around World Showcase:
- International Gateway: Luncheon of the Boating Party – Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- The American Adventure: Washington Crossing the Delaware – Emanuel Leutze
- Between Italy Pavilion and Germany Pavilion: Mona Lisa – Leonardo da Vinci
- Between Italy Pavilion and Germany Pavilion: The Scream – Edvard Munch
- Mexico Pavilion: An homage to Frida Kahlo
- Bridge to World Showcase: Peter Pan Storybook
- Italy Pavilion Courtyard: Birth of Venus – Sandro Botticelli
- Bridge to World Showcase: Café Terrace at Night and Sunflowers – Vincent van Gogh