Magic Kingdom - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
|Enchanted Tiki Room||Swiss Family Treehouse|
|Jungle Cruise||Shows and Events|
|The Magic Carpets of Aladdin||Restaurants and Shopping|
|Pirates of the Caribbean|
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Opened: May 24, 2001
Ride length: 1 minute, 30 seconds
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin has you take flight over Agrabah on an 'enchanted' carpet.
Basically, it's the Dumbo ride converted into magic carpets that can accommodate a party of 4 per 'carpet.'
The sixteen 'rugs' surround a giant Genie lamp. The riders in the front seat control the up and down motion, while the back seat controls the pitch of the carpet from front to back.
There are some attractions that you do once, and this falls into that category. If you have little ones, they'll probably like it but if time is tight, you're better off fitting in another ride other than instead of this one.
Adventureland isn't known for 'wide open spaces' and this attraction makes the congestion worse. Still, if you're not too busy dodging strollers take a look down. There are some 'gems' imbedded in the walkways.
Handicapped Accessibility: Guests in wheelchairs must be able to transfer in order to ride.
Fun fact: You'll want to keep an eye on those camels. They'll "spit" on you when you're least expecting it!
- Rotational Dining On the Disney Wish: 1923
- A First Look at the Disney Wish: The Grand Hall
- Launch Date and Name of Attraction Inspired by 'The Princess and The Frog' Revealed
- Flavors of Florida is Coming BACK to Disney Springs
- 3 of My Favorite Things From the Disney Wish Christening Ceremony
- Walt Disney World Accessibility Review: Remy's Ratatouille Adventure
- Moving to Orlando: Things To Avoid After Applying for a Home Loan
- A First Look at the Disney Wish: The Bayou Lounge
- FULL Lineup for Eat to the Beat Concert Series Released!
- Rotational Dining On the Disney Wish: Arendelle
- New Lightsabers Coming to Hollywood Studios SOON!
- A First Look at the Disney Wish: Marceline Market
- Disney Cruise Line Adds 8-Night Alaska Sailing in Summer 2023
- 3D / Virtual Tour of Disney Wish Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom w/Verandah
- Walt Disney World Character Meals- Please Bring The Rest Back!
- View More...
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY