Walt Disney World Specialty Fireworks Cruises(407) WDW-PLAY (except where otherwise noted)
Magic Kingdom Fireworks Cruises
Cruise on Grand 1 Yacht – A 45-foot Sea Ray yacht staffed
by a captain and deckhand, 17/18 guest maximum, available
at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Call (407) 824-2682 to book.
Magic Kingdom Fireworks Cruise (Basic or Premium)
21' or 25' Tracker Pontoon
Boat holds up to 8/10 guests respectively. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda and bagged snacks, and audio feed of the fireworks music. Guests may order Private Dining to be delivered to the cruise.
Epcot Fireworks Cruises
Epcot Fireworks Cruise
The boat pictured above holds up to 10 guests. MORE INFORMATION
Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise
This option for watching Magic Kingdom fireworks is offered on various days of the week, so be sure to check the My Disney Experience app or the official Walt Disney World website. Set sail on the ferryboat from the Ticket & Transportation Ferryboat Dock one hour before the nightly fireworks begin and enjoy desserts and beverages while watching the nighttime spectacular with the music piped through the boat's sound system.
Each night will offer a different selection of signature treats, courtesy of the Disney Chefs. Sip a glass of Ferrytale Punch and nibble on sweets that were inspired by the Disney resorts that surround the Seven Seas Lagoon!
Cost is $99 for adults, $69 for ages 3-9, including tax and gratuity (subject to change). Call (407) WDW-DINE or visit DisneyWorld.com for reservations.
Booking a Specialty Cruise at Walt Disney World
Viewing a nighttime fireworks spectacular at Walt Disney World with an incredible vantage point from the water is a special experience you might want to add to your vacation. Nighttime cruises provide the perfect opportunity to watch Disney Enchantment or Harmonious from the water.
Your party will board a 25-foot private charter boat and set sail for International Gateway near the World Showcase Lagoon in EPCOT or the waters of Seven Seas Lagoon for a Bay Lake cruise to Magic Kingdom. The boat has synchronized audio piped in so you’ll be fully immersed in the show.
Fireworks Cruise Departure Locations
Depart from Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort to experience Harmonious or sail from the following marinas to view Disney Enchantment:
- Contemporary Marina
- Polynesian Marina
- Grand Floridian Marina
- Fort Wilderness Marina
- Wilderness Lodge Marina
Your private cruise will be accompanied by a captain and includes an assortment of snacks and soft drinks. Festive banners and balloons are also included in the total cost and can be requested at the time of booking.
The fireworks cruise takes place aboard a 25-foot boat with prices starting at $399 plus tax. This boat seats up to 10 guests. Pricing may vary based on the time of day and is subject to change.
To reserve your fireworks cruise, call (407) WDW-PLAY. Guests under 18 must have a parent or guardian’s permission to call.
Important Details from Disney
Before you book, please be aware of the following information:
- In rare instances, fireworks shows may be rescheduled or canceled.
- Please refer to the entertainment schedule in the My Disney Experience app to confirm showtimes 2 weeks before your reservation, and check again the day of your reservation.
- Please arrive 1 hour and 15 minutes before the fireworks start time.
- Boats are not equipped with full-size dining tables. A cocktail table is provided.
- For Guests with limited mobility, a wheelchair/ECV transfer is necessary.
- There is a 2-day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged/forfeited for cancellations and within 2 days of the reservation, and no-shows
- New 'Descendants: The Rise of Red' Contains Epic Throwback to Brandy's 'Cinderella'
- DVC Announces 2024 Member Cruise to Europe
- Experiences You Should Skip in World Nature & World Celebration at EPCOT
- New Daisy Duck Tripleberry Compote Cheesecake Disney Munchling
- Disney Vacation Club Member Exclusive Voyage to Lighthouse Point!
- DISboards Thread of the Day: No News On Disney Treasure with Summer 2024 Release?
- What You Need to Know About WDW's Newest Restaurant: Roundup Rodeo BBQ
- Watch the Cast of 'The Little Mermaid' React to the Trailer
- VIDEO: Roundup Rodeo BBQ | Toy Story Land | New Restaurant Review
- Union Representing WDW Cast Members Reach Tentative Agreement Over Wages
- Should Disney Install a New Sensory Room or Quiet Area?
- New Limited-Time Guided Tour Coming to Disneyland for Disney100 Celebration
- EPCOT's World Discovery Attractions: Keep it, Trash it, Update it
- Tickets On Sale Now for 2023 Halloween Horror Nights Event
- Disney Cruise Line Releases Summer 2024 Itineraries!
- View More...