Walt Disney World Specialty Fireworks Cruises(407) WDW-PLAY (except where otherwise noted)
Call (407) 824-2682 to book.
Magic Kingdom Fireworks Cruise (Basic or Premium)
21' or 25' Tracker Pontoon
Boat holds up to 8/10 guests respectively. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda and bagged snacks, and audio feed of the fireworks music. Guests may order Private Dining to be delivered to the cruise.
Epcot Fireworks Cruise
The boat pictured above holds up to 10 guests. MORE INFORMATION
This option for watching Magic Kingdom fireworks is offered on various days of the week, so be sure to check the My Disney Experience app or the official Walt Disney World website. Set sail on the ferryboat from the Ticket & Transportation Ferryboat Dock one hour before the nightly fireworks begin and enjoy desserts and beverages while watching the nighttime spectacular with the music piped through the boat's sound system.
Each night will offer a different selection of signature treats, courtesy of the Disney Chefs. Sip a glass of Ferrytale Punch and nibble on sweets that were inspired by the Disney resorts that surround the Seven Seas Lagoon!
Viewing a nighttime fireworks spectacular at Walt Disney World with an incredible vantage point from the water is a special experience you might want to add to your vacation. Nighttime cruises provide the perfect opportunity to watch Disney Enchantment or Harmonious from the water.
Your party will board a 25-foot private charter boat and set sail for International Gateway near the World Showcase Lagoon in EPCOT or the waters of Seven Seas Lagoon for a Bay Lake cruise to Magic Kingdom. The boat has synchronized audio piped in so you’ll be fully immersed in the show.
- Contemporary Marina
- Polynesian Marina
- Grand Floridian Marina
- Fort Wilderness Marina
- Wilderness Lodge Marina
Your private cruise will be accompanied by a captain and includes an assortment of snacks and soft drinks. Festive banners and balloons are also included in the total cost and can be requested at the time of booking.
The fireworks cruise takes place aboard a 25-foot boat with prices starting at $399 plus tax. This boat seats up to 10 guests. Pricing may vary based on the time of day and is subject to change.
To reserve your fireworks cruise, call (407) WDW-PLAY. Guests under 18 must have a parent or guardian’s permission to call.
Important Details from Disney
Before you book, please be aware of the following information:
- In rare instances, fireworks shows may be rescheduled or canceled.
- Please refer to the entertainment schedule in the My Disney Experience app to confirm showtimes 2 weeks before your reservation, and check again the day of your reservation.
- Please arrive 1 hour and 15 minutes before the fireworks start time.
- Boats are not equipped with full-size dining tables. A cocktail table is provided.
- For Guests with limited mobility, a wheelchair/ECV transfer is necessary.
- There is a 2-day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged/forfeited for cancellations and within 2 days of the reservation, and no-shows
- DIScussion: Walt Disney World Princess Half Marathon Weekend
- 11 New Sets of Disney Ears Plus 5 Hints on the Next Ones
- Brand-New Blackberry Cheesecake Arrives at The BOATHOUSE
- New Disney Princess Tiara Pins Are Fit for Royalty!
- TRON / Lightcycle Run Accessibility Review
- Disney x Western Collection From Loungefly Collection
- Should All Disney Parks Attraction Queues Be Virtual?
- Paddlefish 'Pick Your Perk' Offers Savings On Your Big Day
- Disney Cruise Line Updates Dress Code for Palo
- Save 10% When You Rent a Stroller, Scooter, or Wheelchair!
- We Want 'S'more' of Fort Wilderness Merchandise!
- Two New Spring Offers Released for Disneyland Resort
- First Look at the New Disney Eats Macaron Series
- New Ridley Pearson Book Signing Event at Disney Springs
- Grand Cottage & More Returns to Walt Disney World for Easter
- View More...