It is important that our site visitors understand that any information you provide to us during the course of your visit to our site is NEVER sold or provided to any third party for any reason. The information collected is used ONLY for it's intended purpose.
1. What Personally Identifiable Information of yours is collected
2. What organization is collecting the information
3. How the information is used
4. With whom the information may be shared
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and
distribution of the information
6. Important exceptions
7. COPA compliance
1. What Personally Identifiable Information of yours is collected:
General information for the purpose of determining the number of visitors to our site is captured every time you visit. This information includes the IP Address of your Internet Service Provider, the type of browser you are using, the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of
the website from which you linked directly to our site. The only time personal information about you is captured is when you provide that information to us in the form of a survey, contest, free email account, discussion forum registration, chat forum registration or free visitor web site registration.
2. What organization is collecting the information:
The information that you provide to us is collected and maintained by Werner Technologies, LLC., 12179 S. Apopka Vineland Rd, Suite 523, Orlando, Florida 32836
3. How is the information used:
The information is used only for the purpose it is intended. Under no circumstances will your email address, or personal information be sold to any third party, at any time for any reason. We will use the email information ONLY for issues that pertain to the area in which you provided the information. For example, if we have plans to make changes to our free email program, all those who registered for that program will receive an email outlining those changes. If you have signed up for one of our mailing lists, only information pertaining to that mailing list is sent to you, along with clear and explicit instructions on how to unsubscribe from such a list. At no time will you be solicited directly from the site unless you have acknowledged that you wish to receive such information.
4. With whom is the information shared:
The information is not shared with any other entity under any circumstance unless ordered by a court of law to do so.
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information:
The only areas that require entry of any personal data are listed above. You have the right not to participate in these forums if you do not wish to include your personal information. At any time, you can request that your name be removed from any of our mailing lists by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Important Exceptions:
When you register to post on our discussion forums, you are given the option to display your email address for other site visitors to see. If you opt to do that, we have no control over what mail you may receive as a result. At that point, the information is considered 'published' with your permission. You can still use our discussion forums and NOT display your email address by selecting that option during the registration process.
Also, when you sign up for a particular advertisers services (via the site), that advertiser may use your email address to provide you with information on their services.
7. COPA Compliance:
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Act, we affirm the following:
Corey Martin, President
Peter Werner, Owner
Werner Technologies, LLC.
424 E. Central Blvd 324
Orlando, Fl 32801
Personal Information Collected: The only time personal information on the site may be collected by a person under the age of 13 years old, is if said child registers for use of our discussion board. The discussion board does not ask for the users name, rather it requires the creation of a 'screen name' that the user determines. It does provide for the entry of the users City and State, but these are not mandatory fields. The information collected during the registration process is only to contact the user in the event that there is a problem with their use of the discussion forums, or if there are changes made to the forums that require notification. Each user has the option to select NOT to be notified in such instances. Under no circumstances is any information collected EVER provided to third parties. Parents have the option to agree to the collection and use of the child's information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties.
We do not require any participant, regardless of age, to provide more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in our discussion forums or chat rooms.
Parents have the right, under law, to request to view all personal information collected on their children and to request that it be deleted from our records. Parents also retain the right to refuse to allow further collection or use of the child's information.
Any parent wishing to review this information, or requesting a deletion of that information should contact the webmaster of this site via email at email@example.com
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW