It is important that our site visitors understand that any information you provide to us during the course of your visit to our site is NEVER sold or provided to any third party for any reason. The information collected is used ONLY for it's intended purpose.
1. What Personally Identifiable Information of yours is collected
2. What organization is collecting the information
3. How the information is used
4. With whom the information may be shared
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and
distribution of the information
6. Important exceptions
7. COPA compliance
1. What Personally Identifiable Information of yours is collected:
General information for the purpose of determining the number of visitors to our site is captured every time you visit. This information includes the IP Address of your Internet Service Provider, the type of browser you are using, the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of
the website from which you linked directly to our site. The only time personal information about you is captured is when you provide that information to us in the form of a survey, contest, free email account, discussion forum registration, chat forum registration or free visitor web site registration.
2. What organization is collecting the information:
The information that you provide to us is collected and maintained by Werner Technologies, LLC., 12179 S. Apopka Vineland Rd, Suite 523, Orlando, Florida 32836
3. How is the information used:
The information is used only for the purpose it is intended. Under no circumstances will your email address, or personal information be sold to any third party, at any time for any reason. We will use the email information ONLY for issues that pertain to the area in which you provided the information. For example, if we have plans to make changes to our free email program, all those who registered for that program will receive an email outlining those changes. If you have signed up for one of our mailing lists, only information pertaining to that mailing list is sent to you, along with clear and explicit instructions on how to unsubscribe from such a list. At no time will you be solicited directly from the site unless you have acknowledged that you wish to receive such information.
4. With whom is the information shared:
The information is not shared with any other entity under any circumstance unless ordered by a court of law to do so.
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information:
The only areas that require entry of any personal data are listed above. You have the right not to participate in these forums if you do not wish to include your personal information. At any time, you can request that your name be removed from any of our mailing lists by submitting a request to email@example.com
6. Important Exceptions:
When you register to post on our discussion forums, you are given the option to display your email address for other site visitors to see. If you opt to do that, we have no control over what mail you may receive as a result. At that point, the information is considered 'published' with your permission. You can still use our discussion forums and NOT display your email address by selecting that option during the registration process.
Also, when you sign up for a particular advertisers services (via the site), that advertiser may use your email address to provide you with information on their services.
7. COPA Compliance:
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Act, we affirm the following:
Corey Martin, President
Peter Werner, Owner
Werner Technologies, LLC.
424 E. Central Blvd 324
Orlando, Fl 32801
Personal Information Collected: The only time personal information on the site may be collected by a person under the age of 13 years old, is if said child registers for use of our discussion board. The discussion board does not ask for the users name, rather it requires the creation of a 'screen name' that the user determines. It does provide for the entry of the users City and State, but these are not mandatory fields. The information collected during the registration process is only to contact the user in the event that there is a problem with their use of the discussion forums, or if there are changes made to the forums that require notification. Each user has the option to select NOT to be notified in such instances. Under no circumstances is any information collected EVER provided to third parties. Parents have the option to agree to the collection and use of the child's information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties.
We do not require any participant, regardless of age, to provide more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in our discussion forums or chat rooms.
Parents have the right, under law, to request to view all personal information collected on their children and to request that it be deleted from our records. Parents also retain the right to refuse to allow further collection or use of the child's information.
Any parent wishing to review this information, or requesting a deletion of that information should contact the webmaster of this site via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix
- Universal Orlando officially announces Harry Potter expansion
- Universal plans stilt walking demonstration at Orange County History Center
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience returns to Disney's Star Wars Weekends
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
8:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
10:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW