Walt Disney World Theme Park Hours / Parades and Fireworks Times
- Walt Disney World Theme Park Guides
- Extra Magic Hours - Early Theme Park Entry
- Parades and Fireworks
Disney World Park hours are currently being released at around the 60-day mark. Disney World changes their park operating hours often. We will do our best to keep our calendars up to date, so please check back often. Report all discrepancies to [email protected].
Past Disney World Parks Hours for Reference:
- Magic Kingdom: 9:00 - 10:00
- Epcot Future World: 9:00 - 9:00
- Epcot World Showcase: 9:00 - 9:00
- Hollywood Studios: 8:30 - 9:00
- Animal Kingdom: 9:00 - 7:00
- Typhoon Lagoon: - REHAB
- Blizzard Beach: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Walt Disney World guests who consider themselves early risers might want to take advantage of what's commonly known as "rope drop" at the theme parks. Rope drop is more of a term describing the official park opening as there is not typically an actual rope involved. Often times, there are much fewer guests in the parks early in the morning compared to what you'll find during the day. A lot of folks like to get up early and take advantage of the lower wait times that could be available depending on how many people enter a particular park on any given day. As popular as it is to arrive early, we find that more folks like to sleep in on their Disney vacations, especially if they were out until the wee hours the night before.
Here are a couple of things we recommend:
Although not as long as the previously offered Extra Magic Hours, Early Theme Park Entry and Extended Evening Hours are offered to select guests of Disney Resort hotels and some Good Neighbor hotels near Walt Disney World. These extra hours can be a very valuable use of your time if you're willing to give up some sleep on either end of your theme park day(s). We've found that the early morning option can offer lower crowds than in evening as folks don't tend to enjoy waking up super early on vacation.
Early theme park entry is a benefit for registered guests staying at Disney Resort hotels and other select Disney-area hotels.
Guests staying at a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort or other select hotels can enjoy extended evening hours on select evenings in select theme parks.
- The Plant-Based Options Coming to Roundup Rodeo BBQ at Disney World
- Which Disney Attraction is Showing its Age and Needs an Update?
- How You Can Watch the Super Bowl at Walt Disney World
- DISboards Thread of the Day: After 23 Years, No Longer a DVC Owner
- Monday Merch: Disney100, Hyperion Studios, Matterhorn, Fantasyland & More!
- DVC Show: Hidden DVC Dining Spots
- Disney100 Celebrations Begins in Sydney, Australia
- Which Disney Attractions Have Aged Most Gracefully?
- Disney100 Live Stream Kicks off the Anniversary Celebration in Disneyland!
- Everything You Need to Know About the New Kids Club at Disney Springs