Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland
Fantasyland is based on Disney's classic animated films and is the place where children of all ages can step right into a fairy tale. What fairy tale would be complete without a castle? Cinderella Castle is the gateway into this land and its walls stretch across Fantasyland separating it from the rest of the Magic Kingdom. Here, anything is possible.
The attractions in Fantasyland take you back to your childhood. Experience such classics as "it's a small world", Peter Pan's Flight, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Mad Tea Party and the 3D film, Mickey's PhilharMagic. If you're hungry, grab a bite to eat at Pinocchio's Village Haus, Storybook Treats, or the Cheshire Cafe.
Fantasyland is also a great place for a restroom break as the entire area is themed after the Tangled film. There are so many details all over including inside the restrooms, so be sure to stop and look around. Additionally, there is an outside seating area where built-in USB ports are hidden in the tree stump stools so you can charge up your electronic devices!
Like other areas of the Disney theme parks, Fantasyland will have its own live entertainment experiences. The Royal Majesty Makers are just one of the new groups. The group are "royal consultants", teaching children the skills to become princes and princesses. Retired knight Sir Sterling, royal etiquette teacher Lady Llewellyn, squire Tobias and lady-in-waiting Bridget will conduct Knight School, deliver invites to the ball, lead dances and play games.
The Storybook Circus Giggle Gang is a group of clowns set out to entertain the guests with their wild shenanigans. Music will be provided by the Silly Saxtet, showing off their unique skills, and featuring Wowzer the clown and his amazing stunts. Chuckles Buffoon McMonkeyshine III and his proteges, Whinny Horselaugh and Snort, will bring the whole area to life!
Storybook Circus features a re-themed Barnstormer featuring Goofy as the Great Goofini, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, complete with interactive queue, and the Fantasyland Station on the Walt Disney World Railroad. Casey Jr. Soak 'N' Splash Station is the place to take the kids when they need to cool off. Head to Big Top Souvenirs to get your Storybook Circus merchandise. A unique feature of this location is Big Top Treats, a show kitchen making cotton candy, caramel apples, Goofy's Glaciers drinks and more!
Pete's Silly Sideshow is a meet and greet area where guests can choose one of two lines, either meeting The Great Goofini (Goofy as a daredevil stunt pilot) and The Astounding Donaldo (Donald as a snake charmer) or Minnie Magnifique (Minnie as a circus star) and Madame Daisy Fortuna (Daisy as a fortune teller).
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – This is a family-friendly roller coaster that brings guests on a musical journey into the dwarfs’ diamond mine!
Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid – Ariel and her friends take guests along on all their adventures – both under the sea and above!
Be Our Guest Restaurant – This restaurant serves 550 guests in the stunning ballroom, the mysterious West Wing of the Beast’s castle, or the elegant Rose Gallery, with counter service available during the day, and table service at night.
Belle’s Village – Guests can visit Gaston’s Tavern, created to look like the tavern from Beauty and the Beast or Bonjour! Village Gifts for souvenirs. Step outside of the village and you will see Belle’s cottage.
- Rotational Dining On the Disney Wish: 1923
- A First Look at the Disney Wish: The Grand Hall
- Launch Date and Name of Attraction Inspired by 'The Princess and The Frog' Revealed
- Flavors of Florida is Coming BACK to Disney Springs
- 3 of My Favorite Things From the Disney Wish Christening Ceremony
- Walt Disney World Accessibility Review: Remy's Ratatouille Adventure
- Moving to Orlando: Things To Avoid After Applying for a Home Loan
- A First Look at the Disney Wish: The Bayou Lounge
- FULL Lineup for Eat to the Beat Concert Series Released!
- Rotational Dining On the Disney Wish: Arendelle
- New Lightsabers Coming to Hollywood Studios SOON!
- A First Look at the Disney Wish: Marceline Market
- Disney Cruise Line Adds 8-Night Alaska Sailing in Summer 2023
- 3D / Virtual Tour of Disney Wish Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom w/Verandah
- Walt Disney World Character Meals- Please Bring The Rest Back!
- View More...
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY