Magic Kingdom Fireworks and Parades
There isn't a more magical way to end your day of fun at Walt Disney World than by enjoying a spectacular display of fireworks in Magic Kingdom Park! The Magic Kingdom's entertainment offers several shows and parades from various vantage points giving guests options depending on what they're looking for. Try choosing different locations throughout the park to watch the parade - Main Street, U.S.A. is always a favorite, but it's fun to discover new favorite locations where you might notice something you've never seen before.
From dessert parties inside the park with incredible views of Cinderella Castle to specialty fireworks cruises on the Seven Seas Lagoon, there is sure to be something for everyone. Guests who don't want to miss the breathtaking projections on the Castle during Once Upon a Time and Happily Ever After will want to enjoy those shows from inside the Magic Kingdom for the best views.
|"Happily Ever After Fireworks"|
|"Happily Ever After" Fireworks Dessert Party|
|After Fireworks Dessert Party|
|Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise|
|Once Upon a Time Castle Projection Show|
|Specialty Fireworks Cruises|
|WISHES - Ended May 11, 2017|
|Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade|
|Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party|
|Electrical Water Pageant - Magic Kingdom Area Resorts|
|Main Street Electrical Parade - (Discontinued)|
"Happily Ever After Fireworks " Nighttime Spectacular
This new spectacular promises to take the audience on a musical journey in search of their very own Happily Ever After “by showcasing some of the greatest adventures Disney characters have taken to achieve their dreams. The show will feature the latest fireworks and pyrotechnics and original animation, plus a heart-tugging original score. And thanks to the inclusion of state-of-the-art projection mapping technology, more Disney characters than ever before will be featured in the show, including moments from Moana, Brave, Big Hero 6, Zootopia, The Princess & The Frog, Aladdin and many others." Read More...
This show replaces the "Celebrate the Magic" castle projection show. “Once Upon a Time” is hosted by Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast, as she tells bedtime stories to Chip and takes guest on scenes from Disney favorites Cinderella, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
Highlights from the show, include a flight over London with Peter Pan, Alice’s tea party with the Mad Hatter and a fight between Gaston and Beast, plus a finale featuring even more Disney characters.
Book a boat to take you out on Bay Lake for a private fireworks viewing!
The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films. A new theme song has also been developed for the parade. In this parade, we see nods to The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Dumbo, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Tangled and Brave, as well as many others. The floats are designed to look as if they were created by the characters they represent and truly bring each story to life as it moves down the street. Read More...
Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party
As part of Mickey & Minnie's Surprise Celebration, this high-energy parade heads down Main Street towards Cinderella Castle several times a day. Mickey, Minnie, and their pals will invite guests to dance along in front of Cinderella Castle. Shake it along with live singers belting out new arrangements of classic and catchy “Mickey Mouse Club” songs. The street party involves stilt walkers and much more. Photos from the street party that are posted to Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #MoveItShakeItPics may be used in the finale. Formerly known as the Move It, Shake It, Dance & Play It! Street Party.
This nightly "parade" was first performed on October 26, 1971 during the dedication of the Polynesian Luau. While old-fashioned by today's standards, it's still fun to head to the resort beachfronts to watch it go by. The water pageant can be seen from the boat-loading are at the Magic Kingdom, as well as all each resort around Bay Lake. It normally starts at 9:00 each night, but check the Times Guide to be sure. There are two segments, one is a King Neptune theme, the other a salute to America.
The Electrical Water Pageant usually follows this schedule:
- Disney's Polynesian Village Resort - 9:00 pm
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - 9:15 pm
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge - 9:35 pm
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground - 9:45 pm
- Disney's Contemporary Resort - 10:05 pm
- Magic Kingdom park - 10:20 pm (only during extended Magic Kingdom Park hours)
(You may want to check with the resort just in case the schedule changes or if it's canceled due to the weather that day.)
- A First Look at the Disney Wish: The Bayou Lounge
- FULL Lineup for Eat to the Beat Concert Series Released!
- Rotational Dining On the Disney Wish: Arendelle
- New Lightsabers Coming to Hollywood Studios SOON!
- A First Look at the Disney Wish: Marceline Market
- Disney Cruise Line Adds 8-Night Alaska Sailing in Summer 2023
- 3D / Virtual Tour of Disney Wish Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom w/Verandah
- Walt Disney World Character Meals- Please Bring The Rest Back!
- A Brief History of Disney: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- MTO: 10 Experiences in Orlando Besides Theme Parks - Part II
- The Disney Board Votes to Extend Bob Chapek's Contract as CEO
- Which Park Currently Has The MOST Character Meet and Greets?
- Reopening Date Announced for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney World & Disneyland
- My Top 5 Room Service Items on Disney Cruise Line
- We Have Menus For EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival!
- View More...
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY