Disney FastPass+ Information and Tips
FASTPASS+ WAS DISCONTINUED AT WALT DISNEY WORLD IN MARCH OF 2020, BUT THE INFORMATION BELOW REMAINS FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED.
- FastPass+ FAQ Thread at DISboards.com
- My Disney Experience
- Attractions with FastPass+
- FastPass+ Kiosks and Service Centers
The FastPass+ system allows guests to reserve a time to experience FastPass+ attractions and entertainment in advance of their visit. This means that you can avoid waiting in long lines for some of the most popular attractions. FastPass+ selections can also be made the day of your visit by visiting one of the kiosks or by accessing the My Disney Experience app on a mobile device.
Once your resort reservation and valid park admission are linked to your My Disney Experience account, you have the ability to schedule up to three FastPass+ selections for one park per day. You may not get multiple FastPass+ for the same attractions in one day. These can be modified if necessary, even the day of, as long as your desired times are still available. When you arrive at the attraction, simply tap your MagicBand on the RFID reader and the system will scan them, allowing you access if it is the correct time.
When you've used your original scheduled FastPasses, you have the option to get another "rolling FastPass" at an in-park kiosk or on your smartphone. When that one has been used, you can do it again and again, until the park closes or FastPasses are gone for the day. These additional FastPasses can be made for a separate park than where you started the day at.
Onsite resort guests, guest at select Disney Springs Area Hotels, and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60-days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30-days in advance.
Here's an overview of how to make FastPasses for the first time, including screenshots of the process in My Disney Experience. It can be a little intimidating at first, but once you get the hang of it, can make your trip go a lot smoother!
There is no charge for using FastPass+.
At the Magic Kingdom, you have the ability to choose any three FastPass+ attractions that you wish.
Magic Kingdom (choose 3):
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Haunted Mansion
- "it's a small world"
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Meet Ariel at her Grotto
- Meet Cinderella and Elena - Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse - Town Square Theater
- Meet Rapunzel and Tiana - Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Tinker Bell - Town Square Theater
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
At Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom, the attractions are separated into groups that you can choose from.
Epcot Group A (choose 1):
Epcot Group B (choose 2):
- Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
- Journey Into Imagination
- Living with the Land
- Mission: SPACE
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Spaceship Earth
- Turtle Talk with Crush
Disney's Hollywood Studios Tier 1 (choose 1):
Disney's Hollywood Studios Tier 2 (choose 2):
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage
- Disney Junior Dance Party!
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
- Star Tours
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terrror
- Toy Story Mania!
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Disney's Animal Kingdom Group A (choose 1):
Disney's Animal Kingdom Group B (choose 2):
- Expedition Everest
- Festival of the Lion King
- Finding Nemo - The Musical
- It's Tough to be a Bug!
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost
- Primeval Whirl
- Rivers of Light
- The Animation Experience at Conservation Station
- Up! A Great Bird Adventure
All kiosks are accessible in both English and Spanish. Additional languages will be added in the future.
- Guest Relations at City Hall
- Near the Diamond Horseshoe
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
- Stitch's Great Escape!
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Near Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Outside of exit to The Hall of Presidents
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Guest Relations on Hollywood Boulevard
- Guest Relations outside of the park
- The corner of Sunset Boulevard and Hollywood Boulevard
- Outside The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror entrance
- Guest Relations in Future World
- International Gateway
- Future World East walkway, headed to Mission: SPACE
- Future World West walkway, headed to The Land pavilion
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Guest Relations in the Oasis
- Near Dawa Bar
- Island Mercantile Store on Discovery Island
- Kali River Rapids